[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

i wont wait anything from this drama anymore :o i will just come here to read comments and watch it online each week but that is all. Good thing i wasnt watching today's episode at noon that scene gave me goosebooms but more nausea :o im not okay and i wont be until i can understand wtf is going on with both worlds! :vicx:

• Like 10

I'm so confused, shocked and  surprised to what just happened on episode 9...

GOSH, I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT WRITER-NIM!! YOU'RE JJANG!!! 

now, it's even harder to predict what will happen next... 

guess i have to wait for a week again..aww :( 

• Like 12

KC SHOULD NEVER DIE, LOOK AT THE AFTERMATH PURE CHAOS! SM THOUGHT HE WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING BY  PUTTING A FACE ON THE CULPRIT BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE CULPRIT WANTED HE NEEDED A FACE WELL BOY HE GOT ONE WHILST ERASING THE real worlds sm's FACE. LITERALLY GIVING ME THE CREEPS EVERYTIME. I CANT STAND OUR OTP COUPLE BEING APART, ITS PAINFUL TO SEE 5 MINUTES IN, TEARS. NEXT THING I KNOW THEY MEET AGAIN AT THE HOSPITAL, TEARS. HER TREASURING THEIR MEMORIES, TEARS AGAIN. I DEMAND EPISODE 10 THEY GET BACK TOGETHER LOL I CANT CRY NO MORE

• Like 19

OMG this is way toooooooo beyond any of my imagination and it's way too complicated right now!

1. Another SM becomes to be real murderer.
2. Real SM doesn't have a face anymore.
3. YJ is still getting dragged into the manhwa world.
4. KC doesn't remember YJ. (it's the worstT_____T)

Damn! It's like we got a plot twist then another plot twist then another plot twist so on and on and on. It's extremely excited and terrified at the same time.

And GODDDD we have to wait for another 6 days! THIS IS SO TORTURED!!!!!!!!

• Like 22

Thankyou to all who recapped, providers of screen shots, gifs and videolinks.

If we thought ep 8 was sad and ep 9 couldnt be worse, we were wrong

If we thought ep 8's reset of W world was unexpected and sets a new trajectory; then i had no idea how writernim ups it with ep 9. I did not see that coming. Of daddynim drawing in his own face as ghost to give kang chul closure and perhaps in his bid to protect yeon joo.  Then that mass shooting... Complete mayhem also took me by surprise.

If we thought the pace of ep 1 to 8 was fast, ep 9 took it to a whole new level. Theres also the angst and supreme sadness witnessing yeon joo's pain. 3 words keep flashing in my mind when i see her crying and missing kang chul : ALONE IN LOVE

Save to say i have no hypothesis left. The plotline just keeps morphing. Unexpected, one of a kind. No more words to describe.

I have no idea how yj can reunite with kc now that richard simmons hits the fan in W world with Daddy becoming the ghost in the most menacing way possible

• Like 17

I have been thinking did they cut the ice-cream dating scene ?  I don't seem to watch those scenes at all, are they keeping those sweet candies for the later part?

I am still in shocking state.. jaws dropped and eyes popping out.. I am so scared ottoke!! It is more than a thriller.. it looks like a horror drama to me.. :bawling:

• Like 12

OMG What has just happened? Where's Daddy Oh's face gone? Massive shooting in broadcasting studio,  gosh I got goosebumps. It's so creepy but why I feel hilarious at the sametime seeing Su bong reaction seeing daddy oh's face,  that's literally my reaction, can't help but scream :lol:

The writer is killing me right now, where is the story heading to, seriously? Episode 9 yet still unpredictable,  need to applaud the writer. I think my brain will explodes from being overused :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

I am not going to comment anymore.

This drama is full of shocking scenes and surprises. :o

It seems that I am going on a thrilling ride and don't know where it will be going. :huh:

This is really scary.  

I only wish for one thing..... this drama please let it be a happy ending

:mellow:

• Like 21

I gagged at two parts in today's episode. 

1.  The dad and his half-erased face (I kept screaming and flailing in horror and fear and this damn show kept showing it!!!! How will I be able to look at the scene ever again?!)

2.  The future (hopefully never to be ever written) scene of Kang Chul chasing So Hee down in the street and affectionately touching her hair. NEVER AGAIN SHOW!!!!! 

• Like 21