[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

I cried omg I need my OTP back together! Just the worst, I knew we needed angst but come on! 

They split up, How they are getting back together, I haven't a clue.

Did their worlds merge in the preview? Is he really KC, like uhhhhh wheres my date though?

Same here!! I don't know why I'm cried..

Waiting for 2 weeks for the date. Wheres out date??

Lets watch it tomorrow to find out. 

• Like 6

KC and YJ go to SH's apartment. KC sees the mess and a SH almost vanished curled at the floor crying. KC approaches her and they talk. SH sees his wedding band and gets all upset again. KC explains things to her and she appears whole again. YJ sneaks in and sees everything. They bring SH to bed and dress her wounds. KC recalls his conversation with SH when they were young and happy while eating ice cream and sitting on swings. YJ said, it's all because of her.

KC and YJ leave and on the car ride home we see a visibly upset and crying YJ. KC texts someone. In the elevator, YJ looks listless. KC looks at her and fixes her shoe strings. They leave the elevator and were about to enter the penthouse but KC holds her back. They go instead to the rooftop. KC says, do you remember this? They talk. KC recalls their first meeting and all the other events. YJ is beginning to look apprehensive. He keeps saying because of you...I don't understand much and he thanks her. His heart, does she understand? 

KC hands her a flash drive and makes her promise to do something? She promises she'll do it. KC slowly moves back and he keeps telling her something. YJ asked where he was going. KC climbs up the ledge, he's jumping??? YJ stood transfixed. KC said be well and jumps to his death!!!

KC wakes up crying in the same bedroom when he was first rescued by YJ. He sees DY watching TV, SH coming in and asking why he was crying. 

We see YJ back at the car reading everything that was happening in real time and she starts to cry. She sees his ring. END.

Preview: YJ is back at work as a resident in the real world and again encounters KC? He doesn't seem to recognize her. DY is with him and they seem to living the fast life. We also see a nervous KC looking for someone. But another chance encounter and we see KC pull YJ from behind and this time mentions her name.

• Like 13

So it will be like this always...whenever they're in danger she will turn back the hands of time... this why we always see LJS and HHJ wearing the same clothes again and again when they are filming... and this is also why she said in ep. 6 in the corpse that he doesn't have the ring... 'cause the same thing happens again...like a cycle already...Idk if I'll be happy with that idea or concept... I love W and OTP...but I just don't know what I'm feelin right now...with where the story is heading...

the last scene is so heartbreaking tho' 56 Funny rogue giraffe tumblr emoji gifs....and love my OTP's chemistry

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, sebnem said:

now what :o did 2worlds merged? dont tell me he got a carbon copy KC in real world by playing with the storyline? 

Man I hope she ends up with original KC :( if that's going to happen. I don't want to have a NINE ending.

• Like 6

Tomorrow morning hopefully we will have the subs. Can't wait to watch the latest episode! 

THANKS TO ALL THE RECAPPERS :) 

Writer nim - please don't make him forget about YJ :( it's the most saddest thing.. 

Cr to owner

• Like 15

Hmm that was a difficult episode to write or like

Big departure fr ep 7

Theres fear. We sees that from the start from kang chul encouter with ghost. Then him realising and fearing for yj now she can bleed n hurt in his world.

Theres sohee fear in her disappearing body

Theres yeonjoo's fear aft answering ghost call, fleeing only to be chased by ghost and whom pointed a gun at her

Theres writernim's fear when ghost message and voice appears on the plane.. And we dont know what happen to him after wards.

Then theres lots of sadness. With the worse is seeing how downcast yeonjoo is on the rooftop. Problem is she does agree and understand. That even if her heart hurts, her mind knows it is the right thing to do as Kang chul suggested. 

It hurts second time around that she has to promise and watch him free fall.

It hurts triple time as she has to physically draw it to ne a dream, and draw away her romance with kang chul. So cruel the girl has to do it with her two hands.

It hurts again when shes sees kc in the hospital and he does not recognise her. Shes the one holding on to the ring and hes oblivious to her. Crap my heart hurts. Feels like i couldnt breath. This is an episode i wont watch when the subs are out. Il just skip and bleed while i wait for ep 9

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Yeah I think he is also exist in real world....but how...and how next story line will be...I'm just so excited 

this writer is a real genius, the plot twists so far are so unpredictable. amazing!

I dont think its amnesia as the time is reversed

• Like 10

Warning: Amnesia coming Amnesia coming Amnesia coming :mellow:

What a sad ending, which means we need Episode 9 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

Episode 7 is so sweet, Episode 8 is so sad, Episode 9 is going to be so...?  

I need to see their date,  I need to see them hug each other, I need another hot kiss scene. :(

• Like 10

So, both DY and KC are in the real world ? how?:blink:

And did he really forget ?:tears: Plz do not forget...... How much I hate these amnesia plot lines. This was the track I did not like in QIHM:angry: ( to say it happened twice there)... PLz writer , Suprise me..:tears:

It breaks my heart to see her chasing the ring like that :tears:, You better sort out this mess KC otherwise my manhwa version will kill you...

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

@jeonghyang
TQ for your effort - the GIF files make it so much easier for us :love:

6 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@dhia205  Love you too for all the huge pics :blush:

KC really forget her?? what an ending.. :bawling:

and many thanks to all others who brought Epi 8 to live here ... can feel you as you narrated ... heart breaking and penetrating :cry:

I don't... I don't know what to do... It's like Queen In Hyun's Man amnesia but in reverse. Here the dude forgets everything but the girl remembers everything.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is a ballsy show. They literally reset the show in the middle of the show run. My brain is on fire. So, I'm guessing all those adorable couple scenes (the matching pink sweatshirts, shopping in an outdoor market...) are dream sequences because Kang Chul doesn't even remember Yeon Joo now. In QIHM, it was incredibly painful to watch the hero suffer with his memories all alone while the love of his life/soulmate went about her daily business none the wiser and blissfully ignorant. So. Very. Painful.

Does YJ write herself into this iteration of the story? Or does a powerful longing KC can't quite put his finger on instinctively draws her back? It looks like things are put together better though.. It's as if the writer is saying the haphazard nature through which the otp was put together doomed them to failure, plus they had no understanding of the rules/pitfalls because the situation is so unique. W was gearing up for a sequel it seems and therefore began to eliminate every character who would serve no purpose to the new narrative. KC didn't help the situation either - how could he know really? - by eliminating the W project thereby eliminating the father figure as well. Now YJ knows and understands the rules/pitfalls (gamechanging eps indeed), so can she make the right choices where the good guys win and she and KC can get their happy ending? 

MBC cannot leave us with this freaking episode only this week. As with the decision on whether to leave us with 6 or air 7, I say - like 6 - this is not the episode you leave your audience with. It's a great ep, at times scary and heart-breaking but with the slate wiped clean you will have a lot of people scratching their heads asking, "What comes next?"

• Like 21