[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

sakura2016     4,461

• sakura2016
  • Members
  • 723 posts

9 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Just want to share info about the clothes that Jongsuk wears for "W" :D I really love seeing Jongsuk wearing blue clothes and white clothes below :wub:

the fact that I loved his clothes on him than on the model speaks ALOT!! he's a waaay better model "litterly"!! :P 

I think that everything suits him!! :wub: did you forget the black suit?!! ;) 

@ilwoo_aein @sakura2016 completely agree. He rocks the blue shirt better than the model. I guess it helps being 187cm tall (i googled lol). Noticed he soread his legs alittle when he kissed OYJ on d rooftop. He looks great in almost evythg but he seems to have trademarked the black suit, the white shirt and the blue coat on black shirt. Im looking forward to another of his blue suit when he visits Yeonjoo in ep7 and a black sweater during the kitchen scene.

N then he oso looks good in peach.. Omo.. How cute in couple matching knitwear.

tumblr_obkcc3XuYs1sh32sgo1_500.jpg

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, dominjoonssi said:

There is a very thoughtful and in depth analysis of the drama and the episodes so far by someone on the Baidu forums. She raises a lot of interesting points and breaks down some of the scenes. In view that there will be only one episode this week, I'm thinking that I will maybe repost some of the more interesting points in her ongoing analysis. 

Please let me know if you're interested so I know whether to proceed. 

One interesting titbit she dropped was that HHJ once answered in a quiz/questionaire that the role she most wanted to act is a manhwa heroine. Which is probably one of the reasons she returned to small screen after 6 years hiatus. 

Thank you, it sounds very interesting.  I'm just starved for any info, analysis on this drama.

@Go Seung Ji  Oh my, they are just adorable...Thank you for those pics. Their chemistry is just off the charts angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif@lovely_skham you are going to just die when you see these pics of them on a date wearing couple's shirts. I'm back in delulu land

T7PvAX3.jpg?1

cr Go Seung Ji

Edited by evie7
I had to add that pic
  • Like 20

Thank you so so much guys.

I'm very impressed  with you guys. I don't know how you  guys can get all photos of their shooting and video and still cuts but I'm very happyyyy...

Thanks a bunchhh guys.

I literally refresh this soompi page every so often.

I even get notification email every time there is new feeds. Haha

I even follow mbc drama Ig, w two worlds Ig and irene7an Ig and whoever often post their photos. LOL..

• Like 9

@evie7 I know I saw as soon it was posted! Lol my notification was going off like crazy! JongJoo couple is giving me life right now! Yes I died and because my love for them is that strong right now they gave me life to keep on living. This is by far making me go quite antsy for the next episode and if they are postponing episode 8 I have no idea what my mental state will be. 

Im so glad that despite the possibility of the postponement that everyone in this thread has managed to still be positive and done our part in letting MBC that W Fans are immensely against this decision. 

This is hilarious his hair seemed to be pinned up or something and thats why HHJ was laughing whether its an actual BTS or an official scene. I can't wait to see them both.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, dominjoonssi said:
  •  

@Go Seung Ji

Thanks for the pictures. But somehow they fill me with dread. I don't think the script for EP 16 is out yet, so the scenes are probably from the last few episodes before the finale. QIHM had those sweet sweet scenes before they separated our OTP with a final devastating conflict, like the calm before the storm. I think the drama synopsis somewhere stated there will be angst for our OTP, so I'm expecting some really tear-inducing scenes in the later half. 

@dominjoonssi i thk those dating scenes are more likely to appear in ep 8. But i agree i forecast some angst too. Although the plot and flow is different from QIHM but the gist and feels and writer's angle wouldnt differ too much. We already see abit of preview Kang Chul's reaction when HJ disappear in front of him again. In the past her appearance and disappearance only bewilds him. But now that they have feelings for each other and been through that much, the separation would be that much harder. Not to mention that the hooded 'ghost' is after her. Theirs would be a super hard epic long distance relationship. I dont see how to measure distance between worlds. And KC wont know when HJ can come back to his world. The last tym it was 30mins in HJ's world but 2 months in W world. Imagine months not hearing from your love and worried about her... Sobs.. We will see a lovesick Kang Chul in the future?

• Like 12

CpSwdtOVYAIQsXF.jpg

I need to repost this image because.... LOL look at our KC's head in the first photo. Did YJ make him to wear that kind of cute pink hair pin? IN A PUBLIC DATE?

OML everybody in the manhwa world must be envious towards YJ. She gets someone that everyone dreams of.

• Like 20

Of courrse there will be angst. The only Kdrama without angst had low ratings. It's just how much suffering there is. Or rather the level of suffering. Have to say even amidst my cursing that Kdramas are so predictable; but sometimes they do suffering so well. Hahaha.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, evie7 said:

1470298075?async&rand=0.5791120127945386

I think I have already said this is my first time watching Lee Jong Suk. Between scenes like this one and this one

dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@maryofbethany and @ilwoo_aein Hello I'm happy your joining us too

@evie7 thanks for remembering me, and ur welcome, keke. i watched him at I Can Hear you, i suggest you watch that after W2W, because that was kinda of his Signature Show, also a Signature-Must-Watch on top of all Noona-romance list. he always good as some 'supernatural/ super gifted' intelligent human. he's not totally handsome in compared to those Mega-hunks, but he sure can act and does well with noona romance and weepy show, he cried beautifully like Yoo Seungho (another of my fav).
that above 'Good-bye Kiss" sold me, comfirmed me into hook-on-status into the show. i was watching Uncontrollable Fond, give up that to watch this. because i loved kisses that delivered with much sadness, and trace of hinting to the one been kiss, 'this is my last gift' kinda kiss and remember me.... LJS is so awesome with kissing in twinkling tears.

yes, wave to @ilwoo_aein too, as usual like last time RememberWotS, my region can't see/ or my laptop can't see some of the pics posted here by yourself and many awesome fans here... sad. the feels is coming back after i hiatus from RememebrWotS, its like half a year ago since we met at Remember WotS.

@sakura2016 thanks for welcome me, all you Sunbaes 선배 at W-world. i don't mind the dragging till next week actually, if they just give 1 ep, was hoping they extend the eps longer, more eps added hopefully. so they drag another week, mean i can watch this drama longer... haha. waiting and drooling with all sunbaes here is never dull and angst together can be real fun. yes, so i am in.

• Like 7

〈W(더블유)〉 이종석♡한효주, 꽃길 로맨스 시작? '커플 케미의 완성' 이미지-1

OMG THE CUTE!!!!

:bawling: But....only one episode this week!!!!!

Guys - I have an idea....

Let's not lose steam this week - for however long until the show is back on schedule. Let's focus on making TONS of gifs, MVs, phone/laptop backgrounds and more. Plus coming up with LOTS of theories

Yesterday I figured out how to clip video, and upload with a matching sub file to youtube. I know I can figure out gifs as well. Let's all make lots of cool stuff to share here...un-official contest for most awesome W pretties... If you're really not great with graphics, share theories, translations, ect. Or find things on tumbler to share...but let's keep up the energy :blush::heart:

What do you all say?

• Like 19

38 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Of courrse there will be angst. The only Kdrama without angst had low ratings. It's just how much suffering there is. Or rather the level of suffering. Have to say even amidst my cursing that Kdramas are so predictable; but sometimes they do suffering so well. Hahaha.

@ck1Oz hi, ur right, its always the angst melodrama that make fans remember after 5 yrs, 10 yrs,... and break into China or gain international fandom, sell into the Western world or even MiddleEast like the Israel and Arab world.. i hope W2W can sell hotcake a little like DotS, or My Love from Star.... it has the qualities and the unique storyline, just hope they liked the Stars enough... .
And i love melodrama with angst, but angst must end with good ending, then worth-it, so our real miserable life have hope when we see our Stars end beautifully. i don't care how much they teared and ruined themselves missing each other, but must end well is the only thing i ask.

• Like 7

hello

i read a news that MBC wont aired W this week? hurrr.. how come.. zzz.. really reminds me the time when they werent aired She Was Pretty because of baseball and everyone were cursed and bombed their website and twitter.. i hope MBC will air 1 of W episode this week if they still need to air olympics..

even olympics is important, but next episode also important for us..hahaha

• Like 5