[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

‘더블유(W)’ 이종석, 액션 연기도 섬세하게…NG 없이 한번에 OK!

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20160805000930401

20160805000930401_1.jpg

News about BTS of the action scene on the 5th episode of "W".

from google translate: ....."Lee Jong-seok is infinitely repeated rehearsals under the guidance of the martial arts director ....."  

Based on the news also, it is said the action scene was taken only in ONE TAKE and there's no NG:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::love:

• Like 14

Fans search the broadcast timeline at Naver...it stated that on Wednesday...ep 7 will broadcast at same time...just stop broadcasting ep 8..but it still unconfirmed from MBC side...so let wait confirmation from them...and some fans already start protesting about postpone the broadcast time of ep 7 n 8 thru insta, Fb n mbc homepage...

WQVwcJx.jpg

OpLrMOE.jpg

0rHecTI.jpg

• Like 10

I am back in Soompi. It's been a while. I didn't stop watching kdramas but it seems i can't keep up with a lively thread of those drama. But now I AM BACK. And all because of W. 

I like (and hate lol) how the writers are driving me mad. But this drama is really amazing. Jong Suk oppa prove again that he is really an amazing actor.

• Like 5

Didn't manage to read all the posts but I've been lurking heresince episode 5 live recap. Haha

anyway, SB mentioned that he discovered something long time ago about W, is it about YJ is the real creator of KC? (Sorry if this has been asked before. :) )

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@Ahpheng welcome back and your latest strip is perfect!

6 hours ago, evie7 said:

Thank you for the the roll call. It is so thoughtful and special:heart: You are not the only one who feels like it is going to take forever before we watch episode 7  Today at work I was even thinking about this drama.

I'm going to rewatch that glorious kiss, read everyone's theories and just fan girl over the thought of cohabitation embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif. I just get giddy thinking about it happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif, I love that Kang Chul gives Yeon Joo an identity by marriage.  

@juju84  Hope you don't mind if I snagged this gif I love the way you are putting the P back on the AC ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gifThe blood didn't

6 hours ago, sandjh said:

@nonski @Rania Zeid @serein

Thank you for the links!!

I did the character quiz and got...Soo Bong hahha

@evie7 loling at putting back P to the AC, woot PAC team

@sandjh you're welcome, always happy to help!

on a side note and in light with the current development... i had been expecting that there would be show cancellation but seeing the bulletin is a lot frustrating noti just imagined. it happened during She Was Pretty, MBC cancelled the show due to a baseball game.  Other stations did not.  darn i hate Olympics during these days.  @stargazer187 i feel like you do chingu!  it happened before and i bet MBC would not hesitate to cancel, again.  my only wish is that they won't give us one episode only because it will break the flow of the show.

• Like 12

i am posting this but not sure if it's the right thing to do or not so it s up to u to decide what to do...

According to xina, it might be stopped for 2 weeks since the week after next are all finals, so it will stop, the only thing we can change is next week. The worst thing is next week is just the preliminaries (so the ratings won’t be higher than the drama itself) and none of the other two stations will stop airing their drama, only MBC, so the ratings’ advantage will be given to the other two dramas. MBC has history of withdrawing their decision to stop airing a drama after protest by the audience, so xina said it might be useful to leave comments on MBC FB/instagram to object against their decision.

MBC FB https://www.facebook.com/MBC/?fref=ts

MBC instagram :https://www.instagram.com/withmbc/

This is the sample reply xina wrote: W드라마를 사랑하는 (your own country name)팬입니다. W는 (your own country name)에서 아주큰 관심을 받고있습니다 .다음주 7 、8회 결방을 절대적으로 반대합니다 .W가 어렵게 따내온 수목 1위를 지켜주세요 .제발 부탁합니다

(I think it might be better if the comments are different though? It will look like more people with diverse background are objecting to their decision.)

Via:  amyhsk

• Like 14

Oh common MBC. They can google the result of the Olympics (lol). So please give us episode 7 and 8 next week for our peace of mind.

anyway, while watching eps 1-3, i cameup the idea that it's a webtoon inside a webtoon. Lol but that is a cliche in my homecountry, not sure if our writernim will have that idea too.

• Like 10

Next week's episodes of 'W' to possibly be cancelled due to the Olympics

201608060931332410_1.jpg

Newsen - Nate: 'W' "Possibility of episode cancellation on the 10th-11th" due to Rio Olympic"

1. [+358, -16] But if all 3 networks end up airing the same stuff ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+262, -48] haaaa that's a shame, but it can't be helped ㅜ

3. [+209, -118] That's understandable since it's the Olympics~!

4. [+61, -52] It's just reasonable to do that

5. [+54, -7] I don't know yet if all 3 networks are cancelling their shows but I'd be pissed off if only W is cancelled. It's topping the ratings so far, expect the numbers to tumble in half the moment you delay the episodes. Have you forgotten when 'Bad Guy' was cancelled, the ratings went from 14% to 5%

6. [39, -16] When will sports stuff ever be aired on sports channels?

7. [+33, -4] I totally forgot that it might be cancelled... I don't mind even it it's aired late in the night ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+29, -1] Please try to air it after 11 then~~

9. [+29, -2] Sure, cancel the episode on the 10th air but air back to back episodes the next day..

10. [+22, -2] But I'm already so curious of next week's episodes ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

11. [+24, -10] Nooo..!!!! ㅠㅠ I'm willing to stay up late, just air them pleaseㅠㅠ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/next-weeks-episodes-of-w-to-possibly-be.html

• Like 14