[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Yikes this thread moves so fast ... it's sizzling.... 

1kkC3nf.gif

So we have Wraiths from Lord of the Rings, Voldemort from Harry Potter ...

I'll go with SLt7t9X.gif

BJmBKR6.gif

As in Phantom of the Opera :D He's got that whole static mask thing going on...  

I think it was he who brought Yoon Joo back into the comic world. It doesn't have an identity but has taken on a life of it's own and now it's looking to her for answers. One things certain - they'll have to create a character for this figure or it'll never stop haunting them. That'll be the only way to destroy it. 

6C1uj5X.gif

• Like 13

Lee Jong Suk Shows His Passion in Behind-The-Scene Cuts

Lee Jong Suk′s behind-the-scene action shots have been revealed.

In a recent episode of MBC drama W, Lee Jong Suk captured the hearts of fans with his detailed emotional and action acting.

The scene where Kang Chul, played by Lee Jong Suk, first comes face-to-face with Oh Sung Moo in the real world especially gained attention as the pair begin to fight. 

In the behind-the-scenes photos released on August 5, Lee Jong Suk can be seen focusing on his script and rehearsing the scene before the shoot. Lee Jong Suk′s hard work doesn′t go unnoticed as he follows the instructions of the director for the perfect action shots. 

There is word that Lee Jong Suk was able to successful complete the action shot in one take and received praise from staff who were present.

Additionally, Lee Jong Suk showed his passion by continuously flipping through worn down scripts during his down time and even checking the monitors once filming was over. 

Meanwhile, MBC drama W starring Lee Jong Suk airs every Wednesday and Thursday night at 10PM KST.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/107509/lee-jong-suk-shows-his-passion-in-behind-the-scene-cuts-korean-celebrity-news

• Like 11

Suddenly I was thinking this:

How many days has it been KC wearing that all black clothes? Since episode 4 right? LOL too bad the drama god changed it right away when he wakes up, otherwise YJ might tease him about it like how KC teased her in the episode 2, that she doesn't change her clothes for 2 months... :rolleyes:

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Suddenly I was thinking this:

How many days has it been KC wearing that all black clothes? Since episode 4 right? LOL too bad the drama god changed it right away when he wakes up, otherwise YJ might tease him about it like how KC teased her in the episode 2, that she doesn't change her clothes for 2 months... :rolleyes:

hahahahahha true 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

We don´t know how long she was in the Web Toon World - maybe she becomes more and more Part of it - maybe it was like that the Moment she came back to him willingly to be the female Lead. So it can be that she was able to hurt in the W World from the Moment the Happy Prisioner was back in Jail. But they did not knew about it - and in that Scene they both found out that she is not safe anymore. KC must worry a lot. They both can be shocked.

im sorry that I jumped to your point and say something, cus i am not able to backtrack 50+ pages of ep 5&6. So bare with me if I could not follow all your post. Thankx :wub:

Regarding to your good point saying since she becomes a main lead of webtoon, and she is the cause so her existance is starting to change, likely from not be able to be hurt (like before) and now she can hurt herself to go back (i missing the result here, why she has to cut herself?) 

--
edited by me

• Like 10

wow this thread become too fast..:wub:

Tonight will watch episode 6 in ok channel or mbc.45 minutes more before start.:heart:

More friends in here become interest this drama and just fanatic just like us.They are screaming and said too suspense in this drama.

Excited to watch this drama tonight..Ready with chocolate:blush:

• Like 8

Wuaaaooo…  Wuaaoo… Wuaaoo.  I thought this drama was driving me crazy, but now I’ am already crazy, I go to sleep and wake up thinking about this trying to clarify my own theories and others’, For me This is that kind of drama that is better to wait that is finished and watch it completely in a marathon night because it’s very difficult for me wait for a week. This is not normal…I ‘am sick. When I finish watching an episode I think that I understood everything then my mind begins thinking and analyzing everything and then I go back to episodes.

There’s something I’m sure and that is I will watch this drama over and over.

• Like 10

Wuaaaooo…  Wuaaoo… Wuaaoo.  I thought this drama was driving me crazy, but now I’ am already crazy, I go to sleep and wake up thinking about this trying to clarify my own theories and others’, For me This is that kind of drama that is better to wait that is finished and watch it completely in a marathon night because it’s very difficult for me wait for a week. This is not normal…I ‘am sick. When I finish watching an episode I think that I understood everything then my mind begins thinking and analyzing everything and then I go back to episodes.

There’s something I’m sure and that is I will watch this drama over and over.

I am totally and utterly confused (but loving this state of confusion!)

I am now intrigued by Black Hoodie - who or what is this person? We saw flashes of a screen as his face so he is possibly manipulating the two worlds. Even as he stood over the Hangang River, I wasn't sure if he was in Yeon Joo's world or Kang Chul's world. 

Also, Ep 7 was Kang Chul's episode and the powerful speech he made to OSM. When OSM realised saving KC was his second chance and he achieved great success, he thought nothing of it. But once his 'creation' began to become autonomous, he started to fear his creation. 

Ep 8 was Yeon Joo's episode and her dilemma over what was 'real' and what was 'fiction' What was the turning point to why she was pulled back into the comic? Was it because of Black Hoodie? Was it because somehow she was moving on and the comic world/person did not want her to forget?

If Balck Hoodie's aim was to kill Yeon Joo, maybe the idea was to kill the original creator so that the comic was never brought to life? 

With all these thoughts running through my head, I am likely to remain confused until next Wed.

Kudos to those who caught onto the spoiler about Yeon Joo's fate and her 'engagement' to Kang Chul through that newspaper flash in Ep 5. This is really tight script-writing!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, shin.u said:

im sorry that I jumped to your point and say something, cus i am not able to backtrack 50+ pages of ep 5&6. So bare with me if I could not follow all your post. Thankx :wub:

Regarding to your good point saying since she becomes a main lead of webtoon, and she is the cause so her existance is starting to change, likely from not be able to be hurt (like before) and now she can hurt herself to go back (i missing the result here, why she has to cut herself?) 

I will write more later - sorry - in a rush right now - but just to make some point clear - I never thought there was a reason behind it that she cut herself. For me it was just a simple Accidnt in the Kitchen. Maybe they did not understand it in the first second too - but than they got shocked like - wait - since when can you bleed? Wha does that mean?

• Like 9