[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

SB come and he called for YJ, something is happened. SB ask her to go with him. They go to the local morgue. SB said someone found at the hand river, he said maybe its KC. They both look at the corpse, SB vomitting, but YJ then recognize something and she is sure it's not KC... Something about the ring that assure her. 

• Like 10

The publisher seem upset at the development. YJ seems to be giving them an portion? They stare at her and she leaves them.

SM is now well and looking at his gun shot wound scar by the mirror. YJ arrives and tells him of what happened with the publishers? YJ is listless.

SB arrives at the office seemingly excited to tell her something, he seems out of breath and YJ looks surprised at his news. SB tells her to ride with him somewhere. YJ looks nervous at what SB is telling her. She just stares out the window.

SB brings her to the morgue and they bring out a body, it isn't KC. So SB told her they fished out a body from the Han river. 

YJ is having dinner with her dad. He now looks sober and has recovered tremendously. YJ seems to be asking why things ended that way?SM says he doesn't know and he couldn't do anything much now. YJ is persistent about a happy ending?

• Like 13

Ahhhh appa did try to erase the word "kkeut" but unable to. So he can't continue with W.

I bet by the end of this episode, uri Kang Chul appears to make everyone of us hopping on our feet till next Wed and Thurs....

• Like 14

Daddynim seems to be questioning her on her attachment to Kang chul character. She denied it.

Flashback to the screen daddy ised for drawing that he smashed.

He also confessed times when what his pen draws on the screen doesnt register. The webtoon rejects him directing its story

• Like 14

SB keeps mumbling something while YJ seems tensioned

they arrived at the police station and they were lead by the police

the came inside the room and were made to identify the corpse

SB turn aside and almost puke while YJ checked on it, but said he's not that person

at SM house, YJ is preparing the food for her dad

he asked her to eat but she said she isnt' eating

hesitantly, YJ said something about KC

SM talked to her about it and she denies something

he told YJ about the wordpad being broken and was returned by the police

how he broke his workpad while he was at the motel

he recalled how KC shot him 

he opened his workpad and tried to erase the text 'end'

but no matter how he tried to erase it, it remained the same

they keep talking about their family

cue- new ost

• Like 16

her and her dad talks adult to adult slowly with emotions and i tihnk dad ask ın last the that ıts better thıs way for everyone and YJ agrees. ı ALSO AGREE IF I WERE HER LOL :D but its a drama and i want to see my otp together nouuu T_T

• Like 16