[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

That's not a theory as of yet because it's too early for me to be forming them, lol, but I feel like father is dead set on not letting KC find out who is the killer because he doesn't want to draw him. Maybe that killer will get out of the manhwa if drawn, since he'll be given an identity, persona, character. So he decides to kill KC without giving him his chance to avenge his family but he keeps on living and it terrifies father.

Wonder why he considers KC bad guy though...

• Like 6

'W' is currently the most talked about drama

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-25%2Bat%2B4.12.3

Sports DongA - Naver: 'W' signs of a daebak drama? Beats 'Doctors' as this week's most talked about drama 

1. [+8,287, -468] W's strong point is it's fresh plot. Plus Lee Jong Suk's acting is great...

2. [+6,707, -390] Very well deserved. It's fresh and fun

3. [+5,840, -417] Officially a viewer now after watching the rerun. I didn't expect to be so hooked that I'm now reading every single article about W. It's amazing, I really hope it does well. It's too good to be watched alone

4. [+4,807,-365] Eagerly waiting for W-Day. How is this drama even possible? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ W fighting

5. [+3,940, -303] It's been a while since I watched a drama on public broadcast ~

6. [+893, -100] I'm surprised how entertaining this isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The story comes alive even more with the directing, music and acting.. It's a masterpiece, it's looking to be one of the best dramas I've watched ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 15

I really love this man('s instinct)!! :D :wub:

tumblr_oapld9KAYz1uq4zv4o1_400.gif tumblr_oapld9KAYz1uq4zv4o2_400.gif

tumblr_oapld9KAYz1uq4zv4o3_400.gif tumblr_oapld9KAYz1uq4zv4o4_400.gif

Your instinct.

My Instinct.

cr: banghae

• Like 16

8 hours ago, nonski said:

THE BEST PART ME CHINGU IS HOW HE HOLD HER NECK, JAWLINE AND HIS THUMB IS ON HER CHEEK AS IF CARESSING HER WHILE KISSING! *FAINTS* MY IMAGINATION WENT OVERDRIVE!  I FEEL LIKE A PERV JUST LOOKING AT THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! 

PS.  WHERE CAN I FIND A SUBBED VERSION OF THIS TRAILER?

OMOOOOO..I KNOW RIGHT~;) THE WAY HE DO DAT SO FINE THINGS:rolleyes: (haha) ahhhh.. me to..to watch that scene over & over again..i am sin.XD

U mean the long trailer/preview/trailer rite?  on page 174 got eng translation for it.for subbed video..hmmm,i'm not sure,if we had it.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, shin.u said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH how could you do this to meee. This is awesome :w00t: but scary :tears::tears:

Scary is the Mythos behind the Picture. I shared it here but I can´t say on which Page that was...  The Mythos of Saturn who killed his Sons because he was told one of them will dethrone him.

• Like 5

LESS THAN 26 HOURS W EPISODE 3!!! :w00t:

13709899_662591647226168_621264222833278

I really love this still!! smiling Kang Cheol hugging his father figure!!! what would he call him? Ajasshi? or omething else?

hhhhhhhhhhhh how funny I loved everyone who was by Kang Cheol' side and helped him even before the start of the drama!!! :lol:

13062491_662591630559503_423343492803037

I love this look in his eyes!! he looks charming with this dangerous and scary look determinate to catch those who murdered his family!! :wub:

cr:  MBC 수목드라마 W

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, qallee said:

OMOOOOO..I KNOW RIGHT~;) THE WAY HE DO DAT SO FINE THINGS:rolleyes: (haha) ahhhh.. me to..to watch that scene over & over again..i am sin.XD

U mean the long trailer/preview/trailer rite?  on page 174 got eng translation for it.subbed video..i'm not sure,if we had it.

komawo chingu! i'll go right there, just some parts really interested me.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I never would have thought that W would get this much love and praise, esp from the Knetz huhu

Same! I knew that W will get a lot of love but I didn't expect this much love and praise. But I'm so happy that there's so many positive comments! I don't think I've seen a bad comment ever since Ep 1 aired!! Hopefully this love and praise will continue until the end of the drama! :)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, VIP_Cake said:

Same! I knew that W will get a lot of love but I didn't expect this much love and praise. But I'm so happy that there's so many positive comments! I don't think I've seen a bad comment ever since Ep 1 aired!! Hopefully this love and praise will continue until the end of the drama! :)

I guess they aren't just gettin love and praise locally but also internationally...I've love to read comments from different sites and I'm so amazed by how much W attracts so many people...and it makes me happy...even here in soompi... I've been visiting some other threads too and I keep seeing W in their signature...most of them are watching it... and I know they are lurking around here...but they will come out in time...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I never would have thought that W would get this much love and praise, esp from the Knetz huhu

reading the comments and how the drama is gaing all this love and interest from people makes me proud and so happy for the entire team!! they worked really heard and they are now receiving the much deserved love and acknowledgement!! I hope everything keeps getting better and we keep seeing much love and support for W drama and its entire team!!! :D

• Like 9