[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

23 minutes ago, dramoron said:

I watched Queen InHyun's Man, Nine, 3M and really can't wait for this drama written by Song writernim! Nine is best time-travel drama by far. I hope W will come as good :heart:

jongsuk said after he read W script that it's even better than nine , nd jong suk normally has a good eye for script, so hopefully W will be as good as we expect it to be.. hopefully :) 

• Like 7

Drama “W” Releases Teaser Video Starring Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk

David Song, June 25, 2016, 12:47 p.m.

The new drama after “Lucky Romance”, “W” has just revealed the second teaser video on June 24th featuring Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk! The short video clip shows the two standing around at the rooftop staring at each other but there is something in between them it seems, stopping them from interacting with each other.

062516_drama_w_teaser_01.jpg 

Lee Jong Suk’s character can be seen crossing multiple dimensions, but he is unable to pass through the last wall to get through to Han Hyo Joo even though he desperately tries to break through. Are you excited for the drama to air? Be sure to check out the drama when it airs on July 20th!

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/drama-w-releases-teaser-video-starring-han-hyo-joo-and-lee-jong-suk/

• Like 4

[Orion's Drama News] From Rags to Mega-Riches

2016/06/25

photo739015.jpg

This week I talk KCON New York and HanCinema's attendance there. I also take a look at the super rich, super smart, super talented and all around perfect character of Lee Jong-suk in "W" and what he might mean in terms of how we write and experience fiction and Korean dramas. Before my upcoming drama goodies and personal watch list, I talk Dramaland ladies and introduce upcoming drama "Lady with Class".

Skipped..

Yeon-joo

The hype around "W" is big, but it is the over the top character of Lee Jong-suk which has drawn my attention. No, not because of his "oppaness", but because he seems to be a parody of the type of heroes he represents. Given his character comes from an imaginary world, I wonder if his financial success, athletic accomplishments and other elements of "perfection" will be used to subvert the unrealistic character tropes of Korean drama. One has to love good meta humor.

Read More: http://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-drama-news-from-rags-to-mega-riches-96005.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4

wow my girl crush han hyo joo is so pretty & lee jung suk look charming here!:wub: excited! excited! i love time travel dramas. the PD & writer are good, main actor & actress are good, i believe this drama gonna be good^_^

• Like 3

On 24 June 2016 at 4:10 PM, Rania Zeid said:

LJS looks really shy when HHJ teases him. I'm surprised that LJS went to hold her hand first.. They must have been really closed already :))

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

BGM for W-Two Worlds' 2nd teaser 《View》by Sentimental Scenery from the album, "There is nowhere else in the world". W

Via: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

Hahaha, is there anything you can't find? Thanks for sharing!
I wonder when are they gonna start using its official soundtrack.. Usually other dramas already start using its official soundtrack for its teaser. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Hahaha, is there anything you can't find? Thanks for sharing!
I wonder when are they gonna start using its official soundtrack.. Usually other dramas already start using its official soundtrack for its teaser. 

hahahahaha not me its jshine :D 

yeh they should by now nd hope they ll pick some good singers to sing drama OSTs

• Like 5

2 hours ago, joann0011 said:

LJS looks really shy when HHJ teases him. I'm surprised that LJS went to hold her hand first.. They must have been really closed already :))

maybe sukii doesn't expect that Hyo Joo would act that way,he was like caught off guard maybe by that time sukii still not aware that Hyo Joo is not normal hahahah:lol:

hmmm Rania said that one of sukki's habit is he loves holding his co-star/s hands:D

56 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

same!i mean i'm so anxious on W's OSTs aside from the actors/plot one thing that excite me in dramas is the OSTs!:D

anyway does anybody has an idea when will Hyo Joo & Sukii's section TV guesting be shown?

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

maybe sukii doesn't expect that Hyo Joo would act that way,he was like caught off guard maybe by that time sukii still not aware that Hyo Joo is not normal hahahah:lol:

hmmm Rania said that one of sukki's habit is he loves holding his co-star/s hands:D

same!i mean i'm so anxious on W's OSTs aside from the actors/plot one thing that excite me in dramas is the OSTs!:D

anyway does anybody has an idea when will Hyo Joo & Sukii's section TV guesting be shown?

yeh holding hands, skinship and biting.. but it depends how comfy he ll get wz his costar :D 

• Like 4