[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

18 minutes ago, irenetan said:
hehe... I'm back... n I've got a lot of catching up to do. :w00t::sweatingbullets:

welcome welcme hahaahahah

3 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I've search for the bgm 'cause it sounds beautiful...found out it's Kelly Clarkson

but it's original I think is Tokio Hotel

Oh niceee 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

welcome welcme hahaahahah

Oh niceee 

thks!!! :blush: I'm soooo happy n thrilled to be back ahahahaha... 

The new teasers for "W" is marvelous (beautifully portrayed)... & I really like that they filmed the teasers specially for its purpose, and not just scenes cut out from the drama eps that they've done filming (raising our anticipation for the drama without giving us too much spoilers). :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I've search for the bgm 'cause it sounds beautiful...found out it's Kelly Clarkson

... was searching for it too but you're one step ahead of me. hehe...

• Like 6

"W" Planning Intent

Here is where I live… there is where you live…

Totally New Fantasy Drama

When compared with other genres, novelty is regarded as great strength of fantasy drama. 

However, when numerous fantasy dramas came flooding (the market), because of the overlapping materials, the stories became more and more similar and pattern-like, the novelty, that radiance is forgotten and disappeared for quite some time. 

This drama is not from materials we have already seen before, it is something we have never seen in existing Korean dramas, it starts in a totally new and outrageous world. 

What if one is being sucked into the world of comics and falls in love with the main character in the comic?

What if one finds out the fact that he is the main character in a famous comic?

What if a fictional character escapes from the control of the creator and acquires its own will and live and do what he wants?

We are making a very different fantasy drama through the stimulation of our imagination by such a special and interesting condition. 

Two worlds that are perfectly in tune

In this drama, there are two different worlds. 

One is the reality world Yeon Joo lives in, the other is the imaginary world inside the webtoon W where Kang Chul lives. 

In the two worlds, different unique characters with their own personalities are positioned, the story is developed simultaneously in a dramatic and interesting way without leaning to either side, and in the process, the fun will be maximised. 

Genre and the charm of frequenting (different) dimensions

However, our drama does not just stay here. 

The two separated world became connected because of Yeon Joo and Kang Chul. 

Moving frequently between reality world and imaginary world, the incidents unfolded are full of unpredictable crises and contradictions, we will present this interesting overwhelmingly thrilling (story) in which the excitement cannot be delayed for even a moment.  

Also. the love story between the two main characters who travel between the two dimensions are more exciting because of that, and it grabs the heart of audience more deeply because of that. 

With our drama, we will present a totally different viewing experience that has never been seen, through the daring intention of frequenting between the two dimensions of comic and reality. 

(Source)

Trans By:  amyhsk

Source

Cl9KmMuVEAI7ib-.jpg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:
New Teasers :w00t::w00t:
[June 27. 2016] #WTwoWorlds Teaser Version 1 & 2 -Leejongsuk & HanHyoJoo

Cr: mbcdrama_w

I keep staring at the new teaser. :wub:

In YJ's teaser, the things from her world (the leaves and the butterfly) were able to pass through KC's world even before they held hands. So maybe that means YJ is the first one to travel to KC's world because she can pass through the barrier easily (but we know that already).

In KC's teaser though, the bikers and the vehicles from his world weren't able to pass through YJ's world when they didn't hold hands yet. But the moment their hands touch, the biker from KC's world was finally able to pass through YJ's world. So maybe that means KC really can travel to YJ's world after their contact.

Acckkk, really can't wait for July 20! 

Also, I really like the idea that for KC and his world, YJ is the fictional character.

• Like 6

Comic book hero comes to life in W–Two Worlds

By girlfriday | Dramabeans

W45.jpg

Ah, finally—some conceptual teasers for W–Two Worlds that feature Lee Jong-seok as a fictional character come to life! MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday supernatural suspense romance drama has danced around this idea, and said that we’ve got two lovers living in two parallel universes that coexist in the same space, and that one of those universes isn’t in reality as we know it.

But now we’ve caught a glimpse of Lee Jong-seok as an actual comic book hero who walks out of the pages of his story world and into reality. It’s kind of funny that pretty boy drama heroes are often referred to as having walked out of the pages of a comic book, and the writer has run with that idea and made it literal.

Han Hyo-joo stars as a rookie surgeon whose webtoon artist father suddenly goes missing one day. Lee Jong-seok is a fictional character from that webtoon—an Olympic athlete super-chaebol boy genius—and due to a mysterious event, the barrier between reality and the webtoon world breaks down, allowing him to cross over. Han Hyo-joo is convinced that he holds the key to finding her missing father, and in the process of chasing that lead, they begin an unconventional romance that crosses dimensions.

I’m really excited about the concept and happy to see the webtoon drawings that will play such an important part in the story. It reminds me a little of the old NBC show Heroes, but with a cool twist on the fictional world being its own dimension.

W–Two Worlds premieres July 20.

Spoiler

W49.jpg

W50.jpg

W46.jpg

W47.jpg

W48.jpg

W51.jpg

W52.jpg

W53.jpg

W54.jpg

W55.jpg

W56.jpg

W57.jpg

W58.jpg

W59.jpg

W60.jpg

Via Sports Chosun

• Like 8

1 hour ago, serhine said:

I keep staring at the new teaser. :wub:

In YJ's teaser, the things from her world (the leaves and the butterfly) were able to pass through KC's world even before they held hands. So maybe that means YJ is the first one to travel to KC's world because she can pass through the barrier easily (but we know that already).

In KC's teaser though, the bikers and the vehicles from his world weren't able to pass through YJ's world when they didn't hold hands yet. But the moment their hands touch, the biker from KC's world was finally able to pass through YJ's world. So maybe that means KC really can travel to YJ's world after their contact.

Acckkk, really can't wait for July 20! 

Also, I really like the idea that for KC and his world, YJ is the fictional character.

You're genius. I think it is only through YJ that their world would connect. She's like the key to the gateway.. to his life! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

tumblr_o9fjahcOAE1sl7awmo3_1280.png

tumblr_o9fjahcOAE1sl7awmo1_1280.png

tumblr_o9fjahcOAE1sl7awmo2_1280.png

WTwoWorlds  - Leejongsuk & HanHyoJoo

Cr: DC

I can see that they spent alot effort to design different possibilities in the W World.. Now can they give us more more teaser or BTS? 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I bet they will release this on wed. ...oh yeah!...can't wait ...and I think we're gonna have a real glimpse of the story....

my first impression on LJS clothes in the photoshoot looks like a sleepwear... hehehe...

the teaser gave me hope that it will be a happy ending after all when that wall was broken....

YES!!! I'm so excited!!! the new gifs (from the new teaser?) are tooooooooooooo AWESOME!! I beleive they (we) will have a happy ending!! there is no way they'll give us such a hint then break our hearts!! I can't wait for the drama to start!!! :D 

@Rania Zeid thank you so so so much for all your posts!! you made my day!! I'm so happy and excited for the drama to start!! every news/teaser/stills about the drama makes me more impatient while waiting for 20th July!!! :w00t:

• Like 8

[naver] "A QUIRK OF FATE?" KIM WOOBIN VS LEE JONGSUK, THE BIG MATCH EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR

Posted on 8:22 AM by kei z

201606271414243460293_20160627142117_01_
201606271414243460293_20160627142117_02_

post response: +498
original post: here

Untitled.png

1. [+4338/-84]
Go to his official website and take a high quality picture of him please.  He has his new drama posters out already, what is this? We're not even in the 90's...

2. [+3816/-161]
I hate this kind of article. Both of them worked hard and I wish that both get positive results

3. [+2259/-119]
Blow up both of you!!!

4. [+1684/-96]
Please show us good acting, both of you

5. [+1587/-108]
Wow, both of them are tall and debuted as models. I like them both

6. [+233/-13]
You shouldn't reply those kind of articles. If you comment, trash journalist will write even more articles like thisㅋㅋㅋ just don't give them attention

7. [+212/-18]
People will watch what they like so why always pitting them against each other?

• Like 9

7 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

thank you for sharing, loved the song!! did they use it for bgm for one of the teasers? I didn't realise that!!

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, hongjxng said:

thank you for sharing!! I'm so happy to see such rational comments!! maybe this is my 1st time seeing many people standing by the too actors (not specifically LJS and KWB) not falling for the medias play and I hope it won't be my last time!! I really hated when people/media trys to put actors against each other!! I don't see what's the fun or the benefit of it!! can't they be friends or have a good relationship as colleages from the same indutrie? can't they both succeed? do they need to be rivals or even ennemies so the media can enjoy covering and creating more "false" news about them? I hope more people start realising this old trick and stop falling for it!! anyway I wish them both to have a successful career and a great life!! :)

• Like 7

woah!..i knew MBC is going to give us something today and again this teaser got our curiosity awakened hehe:D

^Hyo Joo & sukii's visual is just so eye candy...i really have my fingers crossed for them to have a photoshoot together to promote W though i've no doubt that they can pull off great shoots together without a sweat i'm still curious to see how they would look like i mean these two is just a killer in a photoshoot!they sure know how to pose!:P^

>>just noticed that our thread just got more fans recently as we're getting close to our premiere:D

-*-*-*Welcome everyone! welcome2.gif yeheeyyy!the more the merrier!-*-*-*

• Like 6

16 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

YES!!! I'm so excited!!! the new gifs (from the new teaser?) are tooooooooooooo AWESOME!! I beleive they (we) will have a happy ending!! there is no way they'll give us such a hint then break our hearts!! I can't wait for the drama to start!!! :D 

yeah let's just hope for the best... I know love will find a way so that our OTP can be together...writer- nim you are the key to our happy ending...pls. be good to us... 18iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

16 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for sharing, loved the song!! did they use it for bgm for one of the teasers? I didn't realise that!!

first time I heard it I love it already...not sure if it's the real bgm though...

• Like 6