[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hi & welcome here :) yeh i agree wz u , also when kC tried to break the wall but he couldn't, only when  him & YJ touched hands that wall  disappeared   

yes!! that was too powerful!! the drama didn't start yet but I felt really sad for him being desperate to reach her and was so happy when the wall started to break and he started emerging in her word!! I loved that moment so much!!! it's like I had my happy ending before even the start of the drama!!! hhhhhhhhh :D 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

yeah i know jisun is a woman:P

i really love K.Will or should i say i love his voice:D

Hide contents

OH Hahaha, omg that sounds like her!

K.will got the ultimate ballad voice. I wouldn't be surprise if he is involved in W's OST. His presence is always strong xD

@sakura2016 welcome!! I love that part too!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, dramoron said:

MBC releases official poster for drama 'W' starring Lee Jong Suk. 

201606270803191113_1_99_20160627081403.j

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=117&aid=0002781360

Don't get me wrong. I'm LJS supporter but I feel that the apparels looked really big for him. 

On a side note, can someone provide me the link to the comic book ? I hoped to read and kill the counting down time :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, joann0011 said:

Don't get me wrong. I'm LJS supporter but I feel that the apparels looked really big for him. 

On a side note, can someone provide me the link to the comic book ? I hoped to read and kill the counting down time :) 

don't like the shirt hhhhhh there is no link nd no comic book to read... it's wirhin the drama plot itself so u ll have to wait till the drama stars hhahahaah

52 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

Is it just me or is the quality of the pic not so great?

don't think it's the official poster either it sounds more like the promotional stuff they are releasing 

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yes!! that was too powerful!! the drama didn't start yet but I felt really sad for him being desperate to reach her and was so happy when the wall started to break and he started emerging in her word!! I loved that moment so much!!! it's like I had my happy ending before even the start of the drama!!! hhhhhhhhh :D 

hahaaahha yeh... talking abt happy ending... really hope that we are goin to have a happy ending in the drama as well 

• Like 4

IAh8Iza.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=202178

========================

Han Hyo-joo dons girlish look

Updated : June 27 2016

Korean actress Han Hyo-joo is to appear in next month’s issue of fashion magazine Grazia.

She brought out her beauty with refined outfits. In addition, her see-through bangs help up her feminine look in the released pictures.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160627restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160627

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160627

Han can be seen in MBC’s forthcoming drama series “W,” which is set to kick off on July 20.

More photos are available in the July edition of the magazine.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 5

despite the (unofficial?) poster, aplause to the illustration artist for the resemblance of the real JS n comic KC

at this point, i put 99% my belief in the fact bw194 working on W :lol:

abt the shirt he wore,i think this photo was taken during sectionTV interview. it looks unmatched for a gun holding-pose 

• Like 4

Woah!! Always caught by surprise! i like it~~~ :D:D

And having said that, the teasers just skyrocketed my interest for the drama!!

So YJ is like a fictional character in KC's world? Soooo excited to know what's gonna happen!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, shin.u said:

despite the (unofficial?) poster, aplause to the illustration artist for the resemblance of the real JS n comic KC

at this point, i put 99% my belief in the fact bw194 working on W :lol:

abt the shirt he wore,i think this photo was taken during sectionTV interview. it looks unmatched for a gun holding-pose 

yeh me tooo hahhahaahah 

and btw loooveeeeee both new teaserss luuvv themm so new & different than any other dramas 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh me tooo hahhahaahah 

and btw loooveeeeee both new teaserss luuvv themm so new & different than any other dramas 

new ID teasers are so beautifullllllllllllllll <3 richard simmons im so happy that Jong Suk work on this project. On top of that, the writer is so genius (aside from Park writer, she becomes my 2nd fav Korean writer so far heheh)

we all know that Yeon Ju can go back n forth to Kang Cheol's world rite! Based on the new ID teaser, what if Kang Cheol can also hav that ability that he can go to YJ's world after identifing her. (remember i said ealier that someone from KC's world escape n leave for YJ's world - which i still doubt its posibility)  ...  waaaaaaaaaaaa it sounds ... *im lost* 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:
New Teasers :w00t::w00t:

[June 27. 2016] #WTwoWorlds Teaser Version 1 & 2 -Leejongsuk & HanHyoJoo

Cr: mbcdrama_w

I bet they will release this on wed. ...oh yeah!...can't wait ...and I think we're gonna have a real glimpse of the story....

my first impression on LJS clothes in the photoshoot looks like a sleepwear... hehehe...

On 6/26/2016 at 2:24 PM, sakura2016 said:

the teaser gave me hope that it will be a happy ending after all when that wall was broken....

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, shin.u said:

new ID teasers are so beautifullllllllllllllll <3 richard simmons im so happy that Jong Suk work on this project. On top of that, the writer is so genius (aside from Park writer, she becomes my 2nd fav Korean writer so far heheh)

we all know that Yeon Ju can go back n forth to Kang Cheol's world rite! Based on the new ID teaser, what if Kang Cheol can also hav that ability that he can go to YJ's world after identifing her. (remember i said ealier that someone from KC's world escape n leave for YJ's world - which i still doubt its posibility)  ...  waaaaaaaaaaaa it sounds ... *im lost* 

yeh possible... especially with those 2 teasers today, 1 of them implies that JS can be in the real world as well 

• Like 5