[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

yeah let's just hope for the best... I know love will find a way so that our OTP can be together...writer- nim you are the key to our happy ending...pls. be good to us... 18iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

first time I heard it I love it already...not sure if it's the real bgm though...

it is, cz it's posted in DC as well wz lyrics and it's for both ID teasers 

18 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

woah!..i knew MBC is going to give us something today and again this teaser got our curiosity awakened hehe:D

^Hyo Joo & sukii's visual is just so eye candy...i really have my fingers crossed for them to have a photoshoot together to promote W though i've no doubt that they can pull off great shoots together without a sweat i'm still curious to see how they would look like i mean these two is just a killer in a photoshoot!they sure know how to pose!:P^

>>just noticed that our thread just got more fans recently as we're getting close to our premiere:D

-*-*-*Welcome everyone! welcome2.gif yeheeyyy!the more the merrier!-*-*-*

heheheheheheh waiting forever for that photoshoot 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for sharing!! I'm so happy to see such rational comments!! maybe this is my 1st time seeing many people standing by the too actors (not specifically LJS and KWB) not falling for the medias play and I hope it won't be my last time!! I really hated when people/media trys to put actors against each other!! I don't see what's the fun or the benefit of it!! can't they be friends or have a good relationship as colleages from the same indutrie? can't they both succeed? do they need to be rivals or even ennemies so the media can enjoy covering and creating more "false" news about them? I hope more people start realising this old trick and stop falling for it!! anyway I wish them both to have a successful career and a great life!! :)

the actors might hv no benefit but the production or actor mgt team need those attention, as same as entertainment editors/reporter

specific case as JongBin, u ll see something s definitely going to happen once both dramas air :) history remarked so does the future, sadly. 

• Like 5

Ls3yrf.gif

HHJ: It’s a celebrity (x2) Woah… What’s going on? Woah… (x3)

Caption: (Aigoo… Our Yeon-Joo who is like a child…)

foV3hi.gif

Kang Chul: (Hit too hard..) it hurts…

Director: Cut!

Yeon-Joo: (Hand) Are you alright..? (Worried)

LJS shakes head :D

Spoiler

Chyantrils25 Cr: @chyantrils25

Director: (Yeon-Joo) Show us your pretty face~!

Caption: Dancing happily~! 

Caption: Making faces…! Hei Hei~

005IRS2kjw1f57i1gpyohg306a06iqoh.gif Cr: As JShine李钟硕FanClub

Director/ Staff: This is the last scene for today

HHJ: Last scene eh?

HHJ: Yay… Everyone has worked hard… You’ve worked hard…

nYnl-E.gif Cr: 钟硕咖啡馆

Director: But it’d be good if you can go down the moment you put your hand down

Director: No (x2) Immediately after you put down your hand

005xHDOYjw1f57cxt90dbg30cl07v4qq.gif Cr: 钟硕咖啡馆

LJS: Can’t I do it like this?

Director: No (x2)…

005xHDOYjw1f57cwh5r35g30dc07ekjo.gif

LJS: It’s too funny

Caption: Stand-in for Yeon Joo hh

Director: Get ready to start

LJS: Okay…

Director: Ready… Action!

J7-d7x.gif

LJS: Aishhh!

M1Gkfl.gif

LJS: I’m done... I want to see my mother. Omma, I’m doing great.

LJS: You’ve worked hard

Bye!!!

• Like 8

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for sharing!! I'm so happy to see such rational comments!! maybe this is my 1st time seeing many people standing by the too actors (not specifically LJS and KWB) not falling for the medias play and I hope it won't be my last time!! I really hated when people/media trys to put actors against each other!! I don't see what's the fun or the benefit of it!! can't they be friends or have a good relationship as colleages from the same indutrie? can't they both succeed? do they need to be rivals or even ennemies so the media can enjoy covering and creating more "false" news about them? I hope more people start realising this old trick and stop falling for it!! anyway I wish them both to have a successful career and a great life!! :)

although I don't want to say this...but there is already a competition going on ...even with fans... been reading comments here and there...and people are comparing the two dramas already...It's sad because I like both actors but for the ratings I'm choosing this to get high ratings...

15 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

>>just noticed that our thread just got more fans recently as we're getting close to our premiere:D

I guess there's so many fans out there of W here in soompi...but they are just hiding for now and waiting for the time for this drama to air.... we'll get to see that on July 20...

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

it is, cz it's posted in DC as well wz lyrics and it's for both ID teasers 

really?! woah they are good in choosing bgm for teasers...I hope even with OST

• Like 5

Finally i can catch up with the updates from this drama though my source is my feed from twitter because here i feel so left behind at one moment...yeah its my fault because im so slow and you guys are so active and moves faster...god job guys and thank you so much!!!! Looks the last time i came here i think its on page 50 something when the first teaser being drop and looks now its already reach 90!!!,,,,and many ppl come here too so no wonder its moves faster!!! (hello everyone!!! nice to meet you!!!!) i came here when this thread still single digit but now its just 10 pages away to pages 100....huwaaaa for sure it would reach more than 100 pages when the drama start in 20th july..

feels sorry because really cant spazz many goodies here and i give up back reading too TT.TT....but its not kill my excitement over this drama really...why i must kill it after watch all that goodies??????? cmiiw the goodies that we got so far are :

1.       1st teaser of KC and YJ characters....the CF like teaser from LJS and intense teaser from HHJ

2.       2nd teaser...the scene where the lead being apart HJ in lake park and KC in rooftop...damn that teaser really really beautiful...really like fantasy....and yeah its describe how both lead was from two different worlds....and the effect!!! Superb!!!!awesome...never thought they will give a teaser like this.

Spoiler

W59.jpg

W60.jpg

(i love this part so much!!!!the effect!!!!touch and BAM!!!!!!)

3.       Ah i forget about the teaser from KC with the butterfly and YJ with leaves effect...ah must i say i love the effect again????

4.       The last teaser with illustration version...ah KC or LJS is really like one of fantasy comic hero...such a perfect drawing...ah like my webtoon my comic hero comes alive!!!! I love this teaser the most!!!! And HHJ looks so pretty too in drawings version....i dunno its really different than the teaser from other drama and that what makes it special and unique!!!

Spoiler

W46.jpg

W47.jpg

W48.jpg

5.       The script reading video...yeah they release it too!!!!!! Love how the actors interact in that video!!!

6.       The BTS making from 2nd teaser.....i smile when HHJ start to tease LJS there...HHJ really playful and bubbly....LJS looks so shy really...hahahahahaha///love their dynamic already and the chemistry is there already!!!!!

7.       Many still cut pic from KC and YJ characters too right??????

Am i miss something???okay must searching again if i miss it..hahahahaha...

Okay with so many goodies its already makes it more promising...makes me more excited....makes me cant wait until 20 july, the drama premiere!!!!1 cant believe in 3 weeks the waiting time will be over!!!

from teaser yes...the visual from HHJ and LJS are really great!!! such a eye candy....goddess level..hahahahaha...and the one who said HHJ looks old, hmmmmmmmm i dont think sooo...sorry im just missed seeing her in drama so i never see she looks old...hahahahaha (she is still a noona ofc a slight older its okay...LJS just looks too young to in his age...)

38 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

^Hyo Joo & sukii's visual is just so eye candy...i really have my fingers crossed for them to have a photoshoot together to promote W though i've no doubt that they can pull off great shoots together without a sweat i'm still curious to see how they would look like i mean these two is just a killer in a photoshoot!they sure know how to pose!:P^

shout loudly WE WANT PHOTOSHOOT!!! WE WANT PHOTOSHOOT!!! WE WANT PHOTOSHOOT!!!! dont waste their visual...hahahahaha

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

yes plzz more bttsss :w00t:

yes please!!!!! please!!!please!!!!!!

W51.jpg

everyone please step aside.... W will come to conquer your real world and your fantasy world:D:D

all pic cr:dramabeans

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, irenetan said:

HHJ: It’s a celebrity (x2) Woah… What’s going on? Woah… (x3)

Caption: (Aigoo… Our Yeon-Joo who is like a child…)

Kang Chul: (Hit too hard..) it hurts…

Yeon-Joo: (Hand) Are you alright..? (Worried)

LJS shakes head :D

Hide contents

Cr: @chyantrils25

Director: (Yeon-Joo) Show us your pretty face~!

Caption: Dancing happily~! 

Caption: Making faces…! Hei Hei~

Cr: As JShine李钟硕FanClub

Director/ Staff: This is the last scene for today

HHJ: Last scene eh?

HHJ: Yay… Everyone has worked hard… You’ve worked hard…

Cr: 钟硕咖啡馆

Director: But it’d be good if you can go down the moment you put your hand down

Director: No (x2) Immediately after you put down your hand

Cr: 钟硕咖啡馆

LJS: Can’t I do it like this?

Director: No (x2)…

LJS: It’s too funny

Caption: Stand-in for Yeon Joo hh

Director: Get ready to start

LJS: Okay…

Director: Ready… Action!

LJS: Aishhh!

LJS: I’m done... I want to see my mother. Omma, I’m doing great.

LJS: You’ve worked hard

Bye!!!

oh thankss for the traanss .. they r so funny both of them :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

oh thankss for the traanss .. they r so funny both of them :lol:

1 hour ago, chyantrils25 said:

@irenetan sukii & Hyo Joo is so playful & adorable:lol:..thanks for sharing...

***permission to repost***Kamsa!^_^

You're welcome. :) @chyantrils25 Sure... you may repost but I re-translated it from a Chinese trans so can't guarantee it's 100% accurate. :P Sorry... originally wanted to add the subtitles into the video but it took up too much of my time (as my 1st try), so eventually I gave up. 

Haha... yea, agree! Both are so cute and cheeky in the bts video. :lol: At first I thought Hyo Joo is teasing Jong Suk in a "noona" way (like how some make fun of small kids) but turn out I was wrong (she's behaving like the kid herself lol... and seems like Jong Suk doesn't know how to react to her since he has always been the one acting like a 5yo to others and Hyo Joo just snatched that role from him). :D I hope they had great joy filming together!

Also, I find it superrr sweet how Jong Suk misses his mom... the way he calls omma (in his cutesy voice) just make me want to be a mom lol...

• Like 8

@irenetan thank you for the translation!! that's so funny and they are so cute!! :wub:

3 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

woah!..i knew MBC is going to give us something today and again this teaser got our curiosity awakened hehe:D

thank you for your warm welcoming and I believe there is many ho are still waiting for the dama to start to be part of this thread to share their love for the drama with all of us here!! :D

I can't wait myelf for their photoshoot!! everything about this drama was/is great and the photoshoot will be as great I'm sure!! :D

@i.am.bugz.funny yes!!! please writer-nim we're puting our faith on you so give us a great drama and a happy ending!! ^_^

2 hours ago, shin.u said:

the actors might hv no benefit but the production or actor mgt team need those attention, as same as entertainment editors/reporter

specific case as JongBin, u ll see something s definitely going to happen once both dramas air :) history remarked so does the future, sadly. 

I'm sure that thee kind of things will be benefitial to the media or the production but I believe that this will end up harmful in some way at least for one of those puted on the light spot wich I hate!! the should think about the benefit of the too sides and that will be benefitial for everyone but they chose the path where they'll be the only benefiting ones!! that's sad for the actors!!

2 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

although I don't want to say this...but there is already a competition going on ...even with fans... been reading comments here and there...and people are comparing the two dramas already...It's sad because I like both actors but for the ratings I'm choosing this to get high ratings...

I'm sorry for cutting your post!! I know there is competition and that's natural and a healthy thing when it's on the right way, this is why everyone will do his best which will increase the quality of the dramas, my problem is on the fact that they're not comparing the two dramas, it's more about puting the two actors face to face which is wrong and in the proces the fans start a war against each other for no reason!! we can discuss about the differences between the dramas and question who may have the better shot to reach more audiences but why use the actors as the main comparison subject not the drama as a whole? I know it's more fun for them but not for me!! the actors made their best and the rest is on the production and the quality of the drama itself!! I like KWB but I love LJS and I'm so excited about this drama and I want it to be the most successful one among other dramas of the same time slot but I still wish success to everyone and I won't put KWB into a comparison against LJS because that's useless and meaningless!!

@leekyuphii thank you for your kind welcoming!! I just wanted to say that I loved your post and the best part for me was

W51.jpg

cr: dramabeans

"everyone please step aside.... W will come to conquer your real world and your fantasy world:D:D"

this was perfectly said!!! :D I'm so excited and can't wait for the drama to start!! :D 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, myinnerbattles said:

LOOOL so the aegyo/skinship king is back in action haha HJ and JS are both cuties, though she totally gives off the noona vibes though haha 

if i understood correctly, is this a drama about a parallel universe??? :sweatingbullets:

yes!! Kang Cheol is the main lead character in Yeon Jo's father's manhwa and she's a fangirl of his character in our real world :D how great is it to come face to face with the manhwa character you was fangirling over?!!! :D actually it's more than that since she saves his life when she was searching for her father who suspecially disappeared, Kang Cheol ends up determined to find her believing that she ha the key to his life and she believe that he's the key to reach her father and so their lives gets interlocked!! 

• Like 6

guys i wanna ask something

what's wrong with han hyo joo that make almost all korean netizens hate her ?? i read all of knetz comments in korean article. im so sad because there are many knetz saying that they wont watch the drama because of han hyo jooㅠㅠ sorry im out of topic.. im just curious. i think han hyo joo is pretty and talented actrees

this is the link... if you want to read it too http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000164466

• Like 5

Just now, wilis2451 said:

what's wrong with han hyo joo that make almost all korean netizens hate her ?? i read all of knetz comments in korean article. im so sad because there are many knetz saying that they wont watch the drama because of han hyo jooㅠㅠ sorry im out of topic.. im just curious. i think han hyo joo is pretty and talented actrees

this is the link... if you want to read it too http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000164466

Um, maybe it's because of the scandal about her brother in the army? I'm not sure..if not that-maybe those who are hating on her are just jealous and delusional lee Jong suk fans?

Other than those two reasons, I can't think of anything else.. Unless they are just genuinely not a fan of hyo joo, which I understand since every lead actress or actor can have anti fans.

• Like 8

I wondered why must they care about the external rumors around HHJ. It's two different things though. 

No matter who is in the show as long as the script and characters are well composed, who cares ;)

i love the BTS sooo much! @irenetan thank you so much! Sorry to say I'm a psh-ljs shipper and I can see a lot of difference!! 

When LJS with HHJ, he's so shy and introvert. He tries to make some jokes and HHJ always hit him. That's so cute!!

but when LJS is with PSH, LJS is the one who always disturb her and taking care of her somehow :))

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

Um, maybe it's because of the scandal about her brother in the army? I'm not sure..if not that-maybe those who are hating on her are just jealous and delusional lee Jong suk fans?

Other than those two reasons, I can't think of anything else.. Unless they are just genuinely not a fan of hyo joo, which I understand since every lead actress or actor can have anti fans.

It's definitely because of her brother's scandal. It's a really serious issue, and knetz aren't going to forget it that easily (there are also international fans who haven't forgotten about it yet). But that doesn't mean that the drama won't be successful!! ^_^ song hye kyo had her tax evasion scandal too but it seems like everyone has  forgotten about it  ever since the success of DOTS. If the drama is good people will naturally watch it:)

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, wilis2451 said:

All suspected is pointed on brother of actress but not the actress Hyo-joo

But many Koreans still live in the mentality of the Joseon Dynasty 

They blame the actress because she did not apologize 

And because she did not talk about personal things about her family

And so some people ignore the actress and even negative comments attached

-------------

But there are many who are supported in Korea

For example, the video of the drama BTS W

All comments positive and encouraging Han Hyo Joo welcomes her return to the drama land after 6 years From

Dong Yi : Jewell In The Crown

look all Comment 

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/934863#comment_focus

• Like 11

1 hour ago, skyangellove said:

I've actually never encountered (or at least read a comment) from a "delusional LJS fan". The way I interpreted your implication, these are fans who always think "Oppa is just mine" - very typical of fans of idol groups. For LJS fans, they tend to actually ship anyone he's partnered with and very much supportive of anyone he's working with. that's the general impression I'm getting from hardcore LJS fan (including me!). I actually felt genuinely happy that Han Hyo Joo accepted the casting. She's a bigger star than LJS as well.

Also, I don't usually take into heart k-netizens' comments. If Han Hyo Joo is so hated, her 1n2d episode(s) wouldn't garner high ratings. That means the general viewers want to see her on their screens!

• Like 12