[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 hours ago, joann0011 said:

I wondered why must they care about the external rumors around HHJ. It's two different things though. 

No matter who is in the show as long as the script and characters are well composed, who cares ;)

i love the BTS sooo much! @irenetan thank you so much! Sorry to say I'm a psh-ljs shipper and I can see a lot of difference!! 

When LJS with HHJ, he's so shy and introvert. He tries to make some jokes and HHJ always hit him. That's so cute!!

but when LJS is with PSH, LJS is the one who always disturb her and taking care of her somehow :))

because it's noona, he'll act different (more polite) with noona, noona will taking care of his dongsaeng. I'm sure they'll getting close know HHJ's personality is easy going and filming together often. I think at first LJS meet PSH, he's so shy too... well they are same age so being close is easy. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, hongjxng said:

because it's noona, he'll act different (more polite) with noona, noona will taking care of his dongsaeng. I'm sure they'll getting close know HHJ's personality is easy going and filming together often. I think at first LJS meet PSH, he's so shy too... well they are same age so being close is easy. 

@joann0011

he won't be exactly the same wz HHJ as he was wz SH or LBY or any other costar cz simply HHJ is diff than SH & SH is diff than LBY & LBY is Diff than HHJ....each person has his/her own personality & Character, what might be  ok for someone may not be for the other :).. so that's why we should not compare, same goes for HHJ..HHJ wz JS,  is definitely diff than wz a costar that she knows for long time (cz it's the 1st time she meets him & work wz him)...

what s good abt it & common between all of them, is that they all have nice personality , fun and easy going... :) 

• Like 10

[Video + Photos] Added new teaser, images and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "W"

photo740230.jpg

Added new teaser, images and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "W"

Teaser 3

"W" (2016)

Directed by Jeong Dae-yoon

Written by Song Jae-jeong

Network : MBC

With Lee Jong-suk, Han Hyo-joo, Eugene Jung, Kim Ee-seong, Kang Ki-yeong, Heo Jeong-do,... More

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A mysterious melodrama about a parallel universe which depicts a man and a woman who live in the same Seoul but in different environments.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/07/20

Spoiler

photo740228.jpg

Spoiler

photo740227.jpg

Spoiler

photo740226.jpg

Spoiler

photo740225.jpg

Spoiler

photo740224.jpg

More

• Like 10

14 hours ago, irenetan said:

You're welcome. :) @chyantrils25 Sure... you may repost but I re-translated it from a Chinese trans so can't guarantee it's 100% accurate. :P Sorry... originally wanted to add the subtitles into the video but it took up too much of my time (as my 1st try), so eventually I gave up. 

Haha... yea, agree! Both are so cute and cheeky in the bts video. :lol: At first I thought Hyo Joo is teasing Jong Suk in a "noona" way (like how some make fun of small kids) but turn out I was wrong (she's behaving like the kid herself lol... and seems like Jong Suk doesn't know how to react to her since he has always been the one acting like a 5yo to others and Hyo Joo just snatched that role from him). :D I hope they had great joy filming together!

Also, I find it superrr sweet how Jong Suk misses his mom... the way he calls omma (in his cutesy voice) just make me want to be a mom lol...

thanks again..hmmm i guess you did a good with the translation:)..the BTS was cute but it was cuter when it has translation hehe..

i also thought that way like i thought Hyo Joo was like"Oh!here comes our little baby sukii!so cute!" something like that hahah but turns out she was acting like fangirling towards sukii and yeah i also felt like sukii was caught off guard when Hyo joo acts that way he was like"why is this noona acting this way i thought i have to behave myself cause i'll be working with someone older than me!" hahaha!:lol:.....i can't wait to see another BTS surely that would be more cuter & amusing as i'm expecting sukii was already comfortable with Hyo Joo & acting as himself that he doesn't need to act goody-goody or refined towards Hyo Joo anymore as he's already aware that Hyo Joo has an out of this world random personality!:lol:

9 hours ago, skyangellove said:

Um, maybe it's because of the scandal about her brother in the army? I'm not sure..if not that-maybe those who are hating on her are just jealous and delusional lee Jong suk fans?

Other than those two reasons, I can't think of anything else.. Unless they are just genuinely not a fan of hyo joo, which I understand since every lead actress or actor can have anti fans.

Spoiler

i'm with @lainey98 it's definitely because of her brother's scandal...i mean she was loved by Knetz before and i assumed by Government Organizations of Korea as well appointing her as Ambassador of this & that because she had such a clean image & nice reputation but when that scandal(her brother's army scandal) emerged which until now how i wish it didn't ever happened,her reputation started to get diminished and sad to say that scandal does really tarnished her reputation and Knetz started picking on her on anything she does saying such unbearable defamatory words:angry:

it really pains me whenever i read those malicious comments on her cuz i'm a die hard Hyo Joo fan but that doesn't mean that i have my eyes closed(i mean i'm also against bullying) but what keeps Knetz picking on her is that they believed she had tried to shut down the media & had helped cover up her brother's crime along with her family and agency which i considered those as an underlying assumptions cuz until now i believed her involvement wasn't proven yet & that there was no supporting evidence or whatsoever to prove their claims(or i just missed out something,correct me if i'm wrong)..also Knetz keeps on pointing out that she was appointed or rather say acting as ambassador in an army related organization when that scandal emerged which i found it really off the mark when as far as i can remember the only army related she has been involved with was when she was appointed as Goodwill Ambassador for Republic of Korea Air Force and that was around 2007 i believed which is contrary to what Knetz is claiming.:rolleyes:

>>>i'm so sorry guys it's just that it really does make my blood boils whenever this issue arise and having to remember how negative Knetz on Hyo Joo and their neverending defamatory words on her:angry: but i'm not angry or anything on @wilis2451 it's just normal to asked when you don't understand a thing before jumping into conclusion right away & that makes you an open minded person^_^

6 hours ago, hongjxng said:

yeah! that's also what i have in mind!...it's because for LJS Hyo Joo is a noona but surely as he gets to know the "real" Hyo Joo hehe i'm expecting some cute bantering moments and some AEGYO showdown between these two!:lol:

• Like 7

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Ooze Adorableness Behind The Scenes Of “W”

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Ooze Adorableness Behind The Scenes Of “W”

MBC’s upcoming drama “W” has revealed a new behind-the-scenes clip of the filming of a trailer.

In the clip, Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk show their friendly nature while filming in different locations. First, we see Han Hyo Joo playfully greet Lee Jong Suk and call him a celebrity.

Then Lee Jong Suk has to hit his fist against the plastic wall which results in some pain. Han Hyo Joo quickly asks him if he’s alright after filming this section.

Han Hyo Joo shows her quirky charms with a cute dance as well. Later they wrap up filming and Lee Jong Suk talks about missing his mom.

Watch all the adorable moments in the clip below!

• Like 7