[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

same here!i'm loving those Fan Edit!thanks a lot!:wub:

i confess actually at first when i heard that Hyo Joo might be pairing up with Jong Suk i'm kind of not too happy with the possible pairing and how i wish they cast someone older or same age with Hyo Joo not that i doubted on how's the chemistry would be as i am confident that Hyo Joo can generate such chemistry with almost anybody it's just that oh well maybe i'm not  just used to see her being paired up with someone younger than her it's usually the other way around,but i confess again! looking at those Fan Edit photos of them it doesn't give me the thinking anymore that Hyo Joo is older than Jong Suk and i'm totally embracing and loving the HHJ&LJS pairing now!:wub:

can't wait to see their first interaction together(first script reading session) Yayyy!!!i'm already so hyped for this couple and the drama W!:astonished:

also im anticipating for who the supporting casts would be..

• Like 5

Upcoming Korean drama "W"

photo706711.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean drama "W"'s page to HanCinema database

"W" (2016)

Directed by Jeong Dae-yoon

Written by Song Jae-jeong

Network : MBC

With Lee Jong-suk, Han Hyo-joo,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A mysterious melodrama about a parallel universe which depicts a man and a woman who live in the same Seoul but in different environments.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/07

http://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-korean-drama-w-93029.html

• Like 7

[Orion's Drama News] Powerhouse Pairings and Another Exclusive

photo708580.jpg

Spring is fun, but summer is winking at us and throwing popular pairings at our faces. We are paying attention, summer. Join me as I give you some pretty exciting casting news, more upcoming drama goodies and ramblings. Also, Jasper Cho! No, I cannot actually give him to you, but you could have your question answered by him in our upcoming exclusive interview!

Summer Casting in Full Swing

Casting directors are having a field day again and we get to join them! We have some very popular drama pairings coming this summer, starting with Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye in "Doctors". Then "W"and "Uncontrollably Fond" will  be competing for ratings as Lee Jong-sukHan Hyo-joo, Kim Woo-binand Suzy will be dividing audiences. Thankfully for us foreign fans, we can watch everything without having to choose while they air.

(skipping unrelated..)

http://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-drama-news-powerhouse-pairings-and-another-exclusive-93053.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 7

9 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

same here!i'm loving those Fan Edit!thanks a lot!:wub:

i confess actually at first when i heard that Hyo Joo might be pairing up with Jong Suk i'm kind of not too happy with the possible pairing and how i wish they cast someone older or same age with Hyo Joo not that i doubted on how's the chemistry would be as i am confident that Hyo Joo can generate such chemistry with almost anybody it's just that oh well maybe i'm not  just used to see her being paired up with someone younger than her it's usually the other way around,but i confess again! looking at those Fan Edit photos of them it doesn't give me the thinking anymore that Hyo Joo is older than Jong Suk and i'm totally embracing and loving the HHJ&LJS pairing now!:wub:

can't wait to see their first interaction together(first script reading session) Yayyy!!!i'm already so hyped for this couple and the drama W!:astonished:

also im anticipating for who the supporting casts would be..

yeh same as suki .. that's why he s called prince of chemi heheh , i wasn't worried when i heard of cast the 1st time cz he already acted wz much older actresses b4 nd they had great chemistry together like lee bo young (38) per ex in IHYV (they even won best couple awards 3 times for IHYV ) .. so yeh don't worry chemistry  wise i m sure they ll be great ;)   

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh same as suki .. that's why he s called prince of chemi heheh , i wasn't worried when i heard of cast the 1st time cz he already acted wz much older actresses b4 nd they had great chemistry together like lee bo young (38) per ex in IHYV (they even won best couple awards 3 times for IHYV ) .. so yeh don't worry chemistry  wise i m sure they ll be great ;)   

hmmmmm...i'm actually not worried about their chemistry cuz they both such gorgeous and both are great in generating such chemistry with anyone what i'm concern about before was that Hyo Joo haven't paired up with someone younger than her before so that thing was new to me and i always love that she's being paired up with someone older or even much older than her:)... but the heck with the age gap!they look freaking awesome looking at those Fan edit photos of them!:wub::heart:

• Like 5

hello hello!!

really loving the many pictures of sukkie and hyo joo put together ... hahahaha! this is the reason why i have so wanted them together for ages now!! don't they look absolutely beautiful together??!!

though sukkie is 3 years younger then hyo joo which is not technically much ... i still think that this will not affect their working together well! they are both skillful actors that can play any role and make it very believable to us! and sukkie is a great chemistry-making guy so... i am really giddy with happiness! *dancing to the tune of 'happy'*

i guess with the three major networks offering us three different dramas ... PSH's 'doctors', KWB's and suzy's 'UF' and sukkie's and hyo joo's 'W' ... there will be talks of competition really ... and i think it will be a healthy one at that! the three dramas are of different subjects so i think this will just be up to the viewers which would appeal to them most!  but, as one post pointed out .. we as foreign fans get to see all these dramas at once! and that's good enough for me!! though ... i will really be partial to 'W' because of my two faves ...and silently praying that it does really really really well! :rolleyes::D:wub:

will this drama be shot entirely ahead of its broadcast ...or being shot as it is shown?? i hope it is shot ahead of its broadcast as i feel the story as the writer has written it will be truly preserved ...unlike that of an on going shoot that will be shaken by viewers views ... wherein the story is distorted to cater to what fans want. *shivers at the thought*

still no word of who the other actors and actresses in 'W' will be??

waiting in anticipation ...

• Like 6