[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

4 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hhhhhhhhhh this 1 is cutee :lol:

Hahahaha yeh... but not suited for the drama theme. I guess fans are really enjoying this. Till now, they look great in every fan edit... it's unbelievable... :lol:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sandy5959 said:

Damn... :tears: Start counting down again :tears::tears: Now I just hope that Lucky Romance won't have any extended epsiode so that W won't be delay either. W is their first comeback to Kdrama land after a long break so fans from both sides is really looking forward to it. MBC pls air W exactly on July 20 bc I can't wait any longer :( And btw, MBC should makes the wait more exciting by release some info ab the cast, the official synopsis etc. asap or else there will be someone die of boredom here LOL 

hahahahahaha we should protest wz these demands at mbc premises so they can hear us cz till now we only have that JS & HHJ confirmed for the drama other than that nothing official yet 

8 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Hahahaha yeh... but not suited for the drama theme. I guess fans are really enjoying this. Till now, they look great in every fan edit... it's unbelievable... :lol:

yeh doesn't suit it at all hahahahaha but still they look adorable in everything they r in :wub:

• Like 4

Guest Sandy5959
3 hours ago, irenetan said:

I see... :(

If there's no changes, "Deal" will premiere on 15th June (after Entertainer). 

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/List_of_Dramas_aired_in_Korea_by_Network_in_2016

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

So  both dramas will start b4  & have advantage on W :mellow:

anyways let's wait nd see what will happen 

Actually I don't care ab the competition things but what I hate most is the trash article  :expressionless: It's really annoyed. Rating doesn't show anything, viewers' reaction is much more important. I watched some dramas which have poor rating but they turn out to be great ones. And if the story is attracting and superb, it absolutely can turn the situation around :D Pinocchio also ranked first just after few eps although it was aired later than other dramas, do you guys remember it? :rolleyes: 

16 minutes ago, Sandy5959 said:

Actually I don't care ab the competition things but what I hate most is the trash article  :expressionless: It's really annoyed. Rating doesn't show anything, viewers' reaction is much more important. I watched some dramas which have poor rating but they turn out to be great ones. And if the story is attracting and superb, it absolutely can turn the situation around :D Pinocchio also ranked first just after few eps although it was aired later than other dramas, do you guys remember it? :rolleyes: 

yeh i remember clearly  :D 

well yeh they can do it again wz W especially that we have a very interesting plot nd strong cast ;) 

• Like 5

Guest Sandy5959
16 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh i remember clearly  :D 

well yeh they can do it again wz W especially that we have a very interesting plot nd strong cast ;) 

Agree :D I bet W will be a great project no matter what. All we have to do now is believing and waiting for July :P In the mean time, I'm ready for the protest hahahahaha :lol: 

N619Y36.jpg

8 hours ago, Sandy5959 said:

Agree :D I bet W will be a great project no matter what. All we have to do now is believing and waiting for July :P In the mean time, I'm ready for the protest hahahahaha :lol: 

hahahahaaaha let s do that 

btw not sure but suki may comeback in 10 days :w00t: hahahah i m so excited 

6 hours ago, ljslittlenoonalove said:

A digital comic version of my first edit :)

happy to see u here too nd thnx for the nice edits :blush:

• Like 4

hello hello! :grin:

so back here again! hahaha!  i absolutely am thrilled about the story!! it sounds really exciting ...and unique! i would say that the comic book is a parallel world to ours ... its like the comic book is the door between the two worlds!! EXCITING! the story itself is worth watching ... and i guess the romance that will happen will be even more watch-worthy!! hahaha! now i realize why the story got the attention of both sukkie and hyo joo!! this will start another trend!! :w00t:

oh! so ... 'W' will air july 20??? that's a long way away ... well i guess they should have enough time to plan out everything to perfection!! still its a long wait for us!! :mellow:

yeah ... i understand that "UF" and DEAL will have a headstart ... but i guess with our powers and the interest we shall all raise as 'W' will premiere will be more then enough to make everyone desire to watch the drama!! hahahaha!!  ratings wise ... i am not so ruled by that but i sure would love to see this drama break any records being set right now!! hahahaha!!

any news??

waiting in anticipation ....

• Like 7

7 hours ago, leianji said:

hello hello! :grin:

so back here again! hahaha!  i absolutely am thrilled about the story!! it sounds really exciting ...and unique! i would say that the comic book is a parallel world to ours ... its like the comic book is the door between the two worlds!! EXCITING! the story itself is worth watching ... and i guess the romance that will happen will be even more watch-worthy!! hahaha! now i realize why the story got the attention of both sukkie and hyo joo!! this will start another trend!! :w00t:

oh! so ... 'W' will air july 20??? that's a long way away ... well i guess they should have enough time to plan out everything to perfection!! still its a long wait for us!! :mellow:

yeah ... i understand that "UF" and DEAL will have a headstart ... but i guess with our powers and the interest we shall all raise as 'W' will premiere will be more then enough to make everyone desire to watch the drama!! hahahaha!!  ratings wise ... i am not so ruled by that but i sure would love to see this drama break any records being set right now!! hahahaha!!

any news??

waiting in anticipation ....

Hi lili ^_^

yeh it 's prob on July 20 , and till now no news ... maybe cz they think it's still earlyy..but not early to know who will be acting in that drama other than sukii & HHJ :angry:

anyways we can only wait

Cf1JQxxUEAAL6YZ.jpg

Cr. 南之嘉suk

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Bambiiiinaaaaaa happpyyy to seee u agaiinnn hugss hhhh 

hughughugggggggsss ...

I am so glad to see him pairing up with Han Hyo Joo .... One fine actress .. I LOVE HER .... CAN'T WAIT!! .... 

• Like 5

in  a  post in "W" DC -  they say  W is so famous between producers and in production companies to be expected as a daebak drama.

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=mbcw&no=211&page=1

@Bambiina :D yeh can't wait to see this pairing on TV , hopefully the drama will be daebak as they say 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I hope its a big big rage (more than DOTS and My love from another Star!) .. Even bigger..!!

Fighting Sukie!!! 

i hope it ll be a good drama writing, directing and acting wise... a drama that they ll be proud they did   regardless of the ratings altho i hope it ll achieve good ratings as well :) 

• Like 6