[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 10/10/2016 at 4:56 PM, MaguStrates said:

omg. mind sharing his dota account? haha. gonna stalk him there. lol. 

And how'd you watch his games?

If you have Singto's dota account, you can look at his friends one by one. Surely you'll find Krist in his friend's list since Singto's always mentioning that he chats with Krist on Dota but doesn't get a reply..

Let's challenge him to a game. If he loses, he gets to KISS Krist live for us Soompi forum poster's viewing pleasure. ;)

On 10/10/2016 at 7:05 PM, noirchiel said:

U know i interesting in this series bcs i know the main actor is playing the game i love so much, hes good at playing Invoker.. :lol: Invoker is famous from being the hardest hero to play with, cos u need to have fast hand to play him.. haha. Hes playing at sea server so 4k mmr is quite good in here.. lol. (Sea 4kmmr = eu 9kmmr):w00t: /meme

Now im so shocked to know krist playing it too.. want to see his play.. and what his favorite heroes and team? Did they play battle cup together. Awwww..:wub:

Well.... this forum really updated very fast.... 20+ pages in 24 hours. really cant catch you guys hahahaa...

@MaguStrates I think it's not good giving his accnt number here in public... I will pm you anyway XD. I watch through steam, I search his ID, then I download some of his play. I see his plays there.... actually I tried to add his accnt but looks like he doesn't accept me (sad of me), maybe because I got several row of Loss Match so he didn't want to accept me LOL. So I remove the friend invitation and will try to add him when I got several win in Dota XD

@noirchiel actually I don't like the drama just because Singto like to play Dota. I like this drama even before I know Kongpope real name is Singto.... from beginning of eps 1 I already love Sotus. This series is addicting even after I watched eps 8 I keep saying "richard simmons ! richard simmons !! Shitt!!!!!!" when seeing Arthit-Kongpope dialogue..... When I know Singto play dota quite often just make me love him even more hahaha....

Yes really interesting what role Krist play.... maybe mostly support role, so he can support Singto as his Wifey XD hahahaha.....

Anyway 4K SEA = 9K EU trololololololol.... hahahah totally true. SEA server = HELL server (though I am also SEA player :D ).

• Like 2

I think you people should stop talking about other things. Most of you have gone WAY OFF-TOPIC!

THIS IS SOTUS THREAD.

WE ARE HERE FOR SOTUS.

SHARE LOVE FOR SOTUS!

TALK ABOUT SOTUS!

Just stop it already... :mellow: WHERE'S MODERATOR???

• Like 19

Just now, samvilerow23 said:

this response is pretty bizarre and very dismissive. you are literally saying that we need to be silent when we find things that are harmful to us because you don't know any better like this is not the 1970s i'm not supposed to coddle your poor straight feelings just so you can feel better about yourselves. like if i ever list the times i've walked on egg shells around straight people or the times i've stayed silent when my family are being casually homophobic in front me and that's only me. 

a lot of you straight viewers are only pulling it in for us because BL stories/shows fit to your idea of pleasurable (for now), but when it comes down to the real things that affect us, deconstructing the show in a critical manner beyond fluff and romance, and being held accountable for your words suddenly you're oppressed??!!

what's come out of this discourse so far is that the gays are once again the bad guys because we were not understanding and patient enough. shame on the gays for  expressing their feelings (for once) because god forbid we only like talk about cute boys and well hung d*cks. 

Burned !!!!

2 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I think you people should stop talking about other things. Most of you have gone WAY OFF-TOPIC!

THIS IS SOTUS THREAD.

WE ARE HERE FOR SOTUS.

SHARE LOVE FOR SOTUS!

TALK ABOUT SOTUS!

Preach!!!!!! Dammit :angry: Haha this should be our motto :lol:

Spoiler

THIS IS SOTUS THREAD.

WE ARE HERE FOR SOTUS.

SHARE LOVE FOR SOTUS!

TALK ABOUT SOTUS!

• Like 4

@Sharan Raj If you want to say something, you need to do it respectfully. This is not the place for "burns" or to censor people's words and definitely not easily throw around words like "homophobic" at people who are not. There's different cultures here, different perspectives. Some things you might not agree with. Please keep an open mind and recognize it's not a black and white issue.. Anyway we are here to have a good time, so let's focus on that. :)

// A funny post I have to share from Tumblr ( cr. jaetenny ):

• Kongpob:wow, the stars are beautiful tonight...
  • May:yeah, they are.
  • Kongpob:do you know who else is beautiful?
  • May:*blushes* no, w-who?
  • Kongpob:my P'Arthit.
  • Like 21

Help guys.

I had some questions to asks.

1. People greeting hello in Thailand by joined the palms of hands together in front of the chest, is it called Anjali hand gesture?

2. At the drama, some Kongpope friends called him Ai'Kong and Arthit got called Ai'Oon by his senior. What is Ai mean and when to use it?

For those who had read SOTUS book.

3. What is the name of university in SOTUS series? 

4.What is the city named where this story based on? Is it Bangkok or other city?

5. Has Prem or Wad any fullname? So far I only know Kongpope fullname. And had the book mention anything about Prem or Wad family or siblings?

Thank you so much.

• Like 4

Ok Ok, It saddens me to see people in this forum are being divided in such sensitive issue that was tackled earlier, As a part of the LGBT community, I'm sorry but I won't take any sides on this heated argument I think silent readers can relate on my position here, both parties have shared their points already.

Displaying aggressive behavior will not produce pleasant results guys, when can we learn from this? For clashing parties, you should let your emotion subdue first before giving any comments on this forum. It pains me to see to see this srsly. If you have any issue that are needed to be discussed we can do it in a nice way, as what they says let diplomacy kicks in. I remembered sharing insights about a certain scene to some people here in this forum, despite of our different interpretations of the said scene we both agreed on some certain points and respect each other's own opinion. As what @_-Mio-_ says we're here for the SOTUS series. 

If someone don't understand a certain LGBT issue it doesn't mean that they are homophobes. Please we LGBT people cannot just shove aggressively our belief to people who were not aware of our issues. Please. :)

• Like 14

@hcpoirot I give some answers below :glasses:

Spoiler
Just now, hcpoirot said:

Help guys.

I had some questions to asks.

1. People greeting hello in Thailand by joined the palms of hands together in front of the chest, is it called Anjali hand gesture?

/I don't know much about Pali or Sanskrit but Answer is "Yes"
When Thai people greeting will do Anjali then Wanta and finished with Abhiwat. ^ ^

2. At the drama, some Kongpope friends called him Ai'Kong and Arthit got called Ai'Oon by his senior. What is Ai mean and when to use it?

/ "Ai" is used as prefix to address people which used in vary context as between friends or using in negative way or insulting. But in this series, It used in the 1st context.

// Ai-Oon is a compound words

Ai = Something likes smoke from the thing which heating (such as Ai-Nam = Ai + Nam (water) = vapour)
Oon = Warm

Ai-Oon = Warm(aura)

For those who had read SOTUS book.

3. What is the name of university in SOTUS series? 

/(I thinK) It's doesn't mention. (since I don't want to be spoiled before to drama finish)

4.What is the city named where this story based on? Is it Bangkok or other city?

/my answer same as 3rd question.

5. Has Prem or Wad any fullname? So far I only know Kongpope fullname. And had the book mention anything about Prem or Wad family or siblings?

/my answer same as 3rd question.

Thank you so much.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Bemhr said:

Ok Ok, It saddens me to see people in this forum are being divided in such sensitive issue that was tackled earlier, As a part of the LGBT community, I'm sorry but I won't take any sides on this heated argument I think silent readers knows my position here, both parties have shared their points already.

Displaying aggressive behavior will not produce pleasant results guys, when can we learn from this? For clashing parties, you should let your emotion subdue first before giving any comments on this forum. It pains me to see to see this srsly. If you have any issue that are needed to be discussed we can do it in a nice way, as what they says let diplomacy kicks in. I remembered sharing insights about a certain scene to some people here in this forum, despite of our different interpretations of the said scene we both agreed on some certain points and respect each other's own opinion. As what @_-Mio-_ says we're here for the SOTUS series. 

If someone don't understand a certain LGBT issue it doesn't mean that they are homophobes. Please we LGBT people cannot just shove aggressively our belief to people who were not aware of our issues. Please. :)

I couldn't agree more :)

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

THIS IS SOTUS THREAD.

WE ARE HERE FOR SOTUS.

SHARE LOVE FOR SOTUS!

TALK ABOUT SOTUS!

let's work hand in hand and not involve moderators, as a 2 time moderator myself i have closed many topics in the forums i used to work for, leaving many fans sad, if you are not happy with someone or the topic, then you have 2 options, either leave the forum or speak to the person. Moderators have the law to close any forum if the forum is getting toxic. Let's not make it happen

A new photo of Krist (aka Arthit)

Wondering is he kissing Kongpob via Line or Skype, haha

14695332_580485582135773_530736560818359

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, jia_k said:

@Sharan Raj If you want to say something, you need to do it respectfully. This is not the place for "burns" or to censor people's words and definitely not easily throw around words like "homophobic" at people who are not. There's different cultures here, different perspectives. Some things you might not agree with. Please keep an open mind and recognize it's not a black and white issue.. Anyway we are here to have a good time, so let's focus on that. :)

// A funny post I have to share from Tumblr ( cr. jaetenny ):

• Kongpob:wow, the stars are beautiful tonight...
  • May:yeah, they are.
  • Kongpob:do you know who else is beautiful?
  • May:*blushes* no, w-who?
  • Kongpob:my P'Arthit.

Should i call the fire department now? Someone just got burned HAHAHAHAHA Girl you'r feeling s has been roasted HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

THIS IS SOTUS THREAD.

WE ARE HERE FOR SOTUS.

SHARE LOVE FOR SOTUS!

TALK ABOUT SOTUS!

YES!!! 

i really hope that we wouldn't get side tracked with the sensitive issues and please do stop with all the hateful or negative comments and just focus on the show instead. i mean we're halfway through the series!!! keep the love coming y'all!!! :heart::heart:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

THIS IS SOTUS THREAD.

WE ARE HERE FOR SOTUS.

SHARE LOVE FOR SOTUS!

TALK ABOUT SOTUS!

I wish I can give you million likes to this post.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, jia_k said:

@JavieR Hahaha she'll get burned no matter what, the only person who really will in this place :P:P

In ep 8, how come May didn't know.. Kongpob's so obvious it's like he has "I <3 P'Arthit" written on his forehead in flashing neon letters

Maybe May want's Kongpob to rub it in her face that he's so inlove for P'Arthit. And when she realized that Kongpob doesn't like girls that's when Kongpob will kiss P'Arthit infront of her just to add insult to the injury HAHAHAHAHA waaaahhhh i'm so mean, girl just be happy with Aim, if you don't like him well i'm here HAHAHAHA

• Like 5