[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
4 hours ago, erngust said:

thanks for the trip back to that kilig-inducing moments, @ikkiek (note: kilig = encapsulates giddiness+heart-throbbing+thrilling reflex emotions, usually like the feelings upon seeing your crush approaching)...

a bit of imposition, hope you won't mind... can you do a quick translation of the following as well?

Hide contents

on Krist and Singto's first twitter-linkup + dinner date:

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_21_19_14.png

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_21_07_48.png

Screen_Shot_2016_10_11_at_11_22_33.png

That last line by Singto is gold. Just like in the series! :heart:

3 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Loooooooook what I found! ! 

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/jUANEnECnx

But I do hope it won't travel elsewhere. Someone translated a bit of Chapter 17 of the book. Would hate it if s/he got into trouble for it. 

oh i see this in grup line and she already translate until chap 19...hope they won't get trouble because this...

• Like 4

Just woke up and so many pages to read and oh my god can we chill and just enjoy the SHOW because it's a SHOW, it's FICTION, it's NOT REAL..... Who gives a sh!t if what happens/what is said is not "realistic" or whatever ? We don't have that discussion when it's straight couples so why do we have it for this show ? Let's just spread positivity 16.gif

EDIT: What I wanted to say is, it's such a light show, and we're bringing heavy issues... I'm sorry if I offended anyone, if you knew me, you'd know I'm supporting the community 100%, I just didn't even understand why this whole conversation even started haha xD

• Like 10

1 hour ago, shivyn01 said:

Let's drown in the cuteness :wub:

The leather jackets I AM DEAD AND I JUST WOKE UP *dramatically falls on the floor*

49 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

Hahaha

I can't take my eyes of off Gunsmile's exposed skin SOMEONE HELP ME

Second day of not being a silent reader and I drank two coffees while reading all the pages this morning??? the number even increased while I was reading hahaha

As usual thanks to delightful for the subs and to everyone who translated things for us, like tweets and captions, thank you very much y'all the best ^^

Episode 8 ENDED ME and there's so much to go, how am i going to survive?? lol the Prem/Wad??¿¿ Oh god I ship them so much please let them be more than a bromance, Gunsmile's sweet, calmed voice killed me and Wad's shyness *____* oh please!

I loved the seniors so much in this episode! When they appear with their beach outfits xD so relaxed so great, Off killed my ovaries with the sunglasses I JUST he's illegal, I can't sdklrghsdlkfghslkdjg and when they sing I felt warm inside but it didn't last long... xD How well acted this episode is??? I mean any episode but Krist and Singto really did a great work in this one where there's more emotion *_* Singto facial expressions pierced right through my heart </3 I felt so many things.

Also Pear???? *little dance* wasn't that f* awesome??? I love how they were all so cool with it and how May was like "I wouldn't mind if you saw me like that you so pretty" xD god i love them all!

I know what Oak did win him some enemies... I think it was just a bad idea, he's young, he's easy-going, don't kill the guy yet! I think there's still much for them to learn about what it really means to be a senior and how to come to terms with that freshmen-senior dynamic.

Well I should stop blabbering now... :P thank you guys for listening to me :D 

Edited by laurenanase
  • Like 14

4 hours ago, germanknight said:

For whoever likes BL series and/or movies i have found (not verified) a wide list of movies and series from ASIA under this link https://yamadayugifan.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/yaoi-live-action-films-and-series-from-east-asia-with-happy-endings-and-english-subtitles-2/ it looks very comprehensive and updated (it has even Ep 8 of Sotus already) you may wish to check if there are misleading details you can contact the author that seems smart enough actually I like the name he has given to the post 'Gay/Yaoi/BL live action films and series from East Asia with Happy Endings (do not thing about massage) and English Subtitles 

I did one too :wub: (It's very modest/small compared to the one you linked tho haha ^^)

And BTW 20 subscribers to my SOTUS playlist I really do feel like a superstar haha thank you everyone and don't forget, I will keep updating when a new music appears in an episode ;) 16.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:

@alwayssecrettime OMG!!! (Screaming Loudly Alone in my Apartment) You are so right !!!! GOSH!!! The other guy is so cute and adorable :wub: They are lovely... Don't envy... Jay... Stop... Don't even think about it LOL :lol:

wow, that guy with him is so handsome. they looks like brother to me?? hmmm... they're so cute and when p'oak didn;t wear his glasses he is really cute 

• Like 3

I wanted to share this yesterday, but I forgot... I always do that. :lol:

It's about Off... and one particular scene :phew:

Spoiler

Off%201_zpsqtebvrwu.png

Off What are you looking at? :lol:

This is me imagining things... like I always do. :phew:

When Arthit told all the freshman students to go in the ocean(wateeer) and while they were taking those shirts off (I need more abs screen time, really... that wasn't enough).. ok let's get back.. where was I? *those abs always distract me*.. so while they were taking those shirts off and being there shirtless, JUST LOOK at Off (I don't know his character name...srry). HE was so CHECKING THEM OUT! *my imagination* Even that phone wasn't interesting... he just needed to look at them and see all those white chocolate abs. 

ROFL

ok... I'm so sorry for this. I'll just go now :phew:

but... by his look on his face... it seems that he wasn't interested... It's not the same as Rome's, right Off? Rome's better! haha

ok... I'll go now. haha 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

OMG. Can't you guys let this whole wife thing go? We keep running around the SAME discussions OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Yes. Just as I meant it. The WIFE term is endearment from straight people's understanding even if WE GAYS don't want labels. No one likes labels yet we label things so that we know and attempt to understand what it is and what they are for. It applies to everything in the world. 

It's an EFFING DRAMA on television. You need labels even if they aren't needed in real life. The LGBT community fights for equality and how do you even get equal rights and understanding from the uninformed homophobic straight people if you don't give a parallel between straight and gay relationships? 

It's an EFFING DRAMA, get OVER your easy to be insulted selves and enjoy the EFFING DRAMA. 

I'm even more surprised that people get offended easily about things that don't need to be offended about. 

You should be offended if they termed Arthit as the B I T C H in the relationship. Not when they endearingly call him WIFE because that's a term the straight community will understand. Why should we care what the straight community thinks and if they understand? Aren't we fighting for equality and understanding? And BL like Sotus aren't just aimed at the LGBT, there are straight women too. 

ugh, i'm shook hahaha... well, let's face it there's a lot different things when i join a forum for boyslove that having an asian majorities and western majorities. and when i join a forum you may know that gaydaytime, one of my friends there as a typical asian who loves manga with determined between the top or bottom things, or we may know as seme and uke. asking them, who is the top or bottom in this relationship? and guess what people raged hahaha...

they said it is offensive and etc, i agree with that it is offensive. it is like a taboo question that you should never ever asked in a forum. but, then in asia gay storyline mostly it is really common things to determined who is the top and the bottom. and people who loves his favourite character is actually not in a position that she wanted to be like, ex: people tought that prem is the top but actually is the bottom one. and the people who didn't like that, somehow fighting for their opinion for that. and i find it slightly hillarious. 

i guess, in soompi forum why people here easily saying wife and husband is because that is fine to saying that here. and in asia things like that is cute. and mostly asian people do not really like a hardcore things that showing a lot of sexual innuendo between the character because it is still uncomfortable here. and i think thailand really did quite a good job about that. you can say that asia is still more secretive about that one things to make the storyline like sotus to be more acceptable here maybe y doing that husband and wife things. but, it is different there in a forum like digitalspy, gaydaytime and etc... it is offensive because people there maybe because it is easy there to accept the lgbt and their rights right now is one of the main priorities. there's a big gap here, but i think it's better for u just you know let it flow and yeah people have different rules in different place.

i guess know it's time spread the sotus loves hahaha... :P

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Hide contents

Off%201_zpsqtebvrwu.png

When Arthit told all the freshman students to go in the ocean(wateeer) and while they were taking those shirts off (I need more abs screen time, really... that wasn't enough).. ok let's get back.. where was I? *those abs always distract me*.. so while they were taking those shirts off and being there shirtless, JUST LOOK at Off (I don't know his character name...srry). HE was so CHECKING THEM OUT! *my imagination* Even that phone wasn't interesting... he just needed to look at them and see all those white chocolate abs. 

ROFL

but... by his look on his face... it seems that he wasn't interested... It's not the same as Rome's, right Off? Rome's better! haha

ok... I'll go now. haha 

Aaaaaah I noticed that too he was totally checking the guys :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Oh my! Winglin was so long ago. Can't believe you remembered me.  :o

yes i know you from winglin, when i saw someone share her fanfic folder screen shoot it named under walin folder, i really surprize you are that walin and then i remember i used to read your ff in winglin :D

i also can't believe i met with another YJS fellow in this thread, damn we share same love for yunjae n sotus 

3485297_1394970011324.57res_500_281.jpg

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I did one too :wub: (It's very modest/small compared to the one you linked tho haha ^^)

And BTW 20 subscribers to my SOTUS playlist I really do feel like a superstar haha thank you everyone and don't forget, I will keep updating when a new music appears in an episode ;) 16.gif

For whoever likes BL series and/or movies i have found (not verified) a wide list of movies and series from ASIA under this link https://yamadayugifan.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/yaoi-live-action-films-and-series-from-east-asia-with-happy-endings-and-english-subtitles-2/ it looks very comprehensive and updated (it has even Ep 8 of Sotus already) you may wish to check if there are misleading details you can contact the author that seems smart enough actually I like the name he has given to the post 'Gay/Yaoi/BL live action films and series from East Asia with Happy Endings (do not thing about massage) and English Subtitles

Koi hu leo = I know and i am one of your 20 ones 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Reveal hidden contents

Off%201_zpsqtebvrwu.png

ROFL

ok... I'll go now. haha 

OMG YES P'Bright was totally checking them out!!! I noticed that too! hahahaha 

• Like 6

Guest delightful

Has anyone ever wondered or know what Krist's IG/Twitter and all his social media account username 'KRISTTPS' stands for? Is it 'KRIST  To P'Sing??!?!??!?!?!?!

14 minutes ago, riska2904 said:

yes i know you from winglin, when i saw someone share her fanfic folder screen shoot it named under walin folder, i really surprize you are that walin and then i remember i used to read your ff in winglin :D

i also can't believe i met with another YJS fellow in this thread, damn we share same love for yunjae n sotus

Such a small world, right? Isn't SOTUS amazing? :wub:

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

Has anyone ever wondered or know what Krist's IG/Twitter and all his social media account username 'KRISTTPS' stands for? Is it 'KRIST  To P'Sing??!?!??!?!?!?!

OMG #MAJORNOSEBLEED NOT OKAY! hahaha But, yeah... it can mean that... maybe we are going too far? ha? :lol: We shouldn't go... there. haha lol hahaha 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, delightful said:

Did you read my first fanfic? An Act Of Kindness? LOL! I went back and read that recently and dammmmmmmn I had so much issues with it... but it was a very sweet memory.

Your name does look familiar, I'm a little afraid to check into live journal after 5-6 years, if I see messages from people I would cry. I don't want to go back to those bittersweet memories. I had so much love for my readers that I couldn't even give them an explanation of why I had to stop, there was just so much going on and I couldn't handle it anymore. I'm so sorry. :tears:

Hopefully you are enjoying SOTUS the series, I have found another reason to keep subbing this series on top of the already wonderful members here and that is you. I know it's not enough to compensate for what happened, but hopefully my subbing this series will help me undo the wrong towards my old readers. You are 1 out of 431 readers.. that was the last member count I saw before I stopped going there. :tears:

I think I just have missed a post on you being walin...I've been reading your yunjae fics for a long time through my live journal account. 

Brilliant stuff.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, alwayssecrettime said:

i think this type of conversation is something lovers or children-parents do when arguing lol

Agree to this ;))) 

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hahaha omg .. hmm maybe

• Like 2

Guest delightful
14 minutes ago, jujumon said:

I think I just have missed a post on you being walin...I've been reading your yunjae fics for a long time through my live journal account. 

Brilliant stuff.

No.......... ^_^ Lets go... back... to .... SOTUS... :sweatingbullets:

So I just woke up 2 hours ago and it took me 2 hour to go thru 6 pages. Wow! This thread is moving along pretty fast. I need to go eat and take some medicine for this stuffy nose now. I better not be getting sick! Where is Kongpope when I need him? Or a Noh-heater?!

Thanks again to all the wonderful 'Thank You's' I've gotten for episode 8. I am really glad you all like it. I would like to also thank all the people who have posted such wonderful comments on their view points on this series and also the wonderful photos! I literally stop and stare at all of them for a good 10seconds and smile. :wub: