[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I would've missed this post if @riska2904 didn't quote it. (Thank you!) 

This is so... :lol::lol: hahaha :wub: Love Kongpob's answer... 'my P'Arthit:wub:

you are welcome dear~

haha, can't help to quote @jia_k post since i really need mood booster after reading those heated argument 

387465.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, JavieR said:

Maybe May want's Kongpob to rub it in her face that he's so inlove for P'Arthit. And when she realized that Kongpob doesn't like girls that's when Kongpob will kiss P'Arthit infront of her just to add insult to the injury HAHAHAHAHA waaaahhhh i'm so mean, girl just be happy with Aim, if you don't like him well i'm here HAHAHAHA

@JavieR OMG WE THINK SOO ALIKE!!! ARE U MY LOST TWIN OR SOMETHING?!?!?! *brofist*

• Like 3

So aj far as i got this .. Singto is older then Krist *i hope i spelled their name right if not i hearty apologize * ...about the Bus scene i read it few ep back and i really looking forward to it... i hope each sotus ep be more then 40mins... because when i see it it doesnt feel like 40min ep rather 4 min video...

• Like 4

9 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

So aj far as i got this .. Singto is older then Krist *i hope i spelled their name right if not i hearty apologize * ...about the Bus scene i read it few ep back and i really looking forward to it... i hope each sotus ep be more then 40mins... because when i see it it doesnt feel like 40min ep rather 4 min video...

I feel u girl *hands over a empathetic kookie*

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, jujumon said:

Lol Poor Krist

He is waiting at the door. Please teacher open the door for him lol.

is this today??lol poor boy it suck when your prof think you don't attend and locked the door when you just go to toilet for short while..im glad my college not that strict when i study before

even the drama already finished filming im glad the boys can still meet each other during promotion and follow each other sns :P

yeah even i don't need second season but wish they have longer than 40min length for each ep lol since it feel so short and there still many thing i wanna see :P

• Like 4

crap, every morning there are like 15-20 new pages to read!

sotus love is awesome.

i recently introduced this series to my cousin and his boyfriend and they are so much fun to fan-girl/boy with (most of my friends and family just think i'm weird). aside from our main couple, which they adore, my cousin loves prem and his boyfriend is now stalking Offs IG and twitter accounts. 55555

new converts=>GET! now i just need to convince them to join soompai and spaz with the rest of us!!

• Like 8

Wow...I brought home some work and gave up after 3 hours. I am not feeling that well either but I stayed up to finish the thread because I wanted to read as much as I could before I close for the day...er night...

I am dismayed with the negativity and I believe the discourse has run its course....okay...let us open our arms and hearts

This is a Sotus thread and I want to respect everyone and share the love for the series because I am soooo obsessed by everything that is Sotus! There is a reason for me to open my iPad and read what everyone wants to share, that to me is precious. I don't want to preach but I just want to love everything that is Sotus before the show ends. 

I find their fan service Super cute and they are just soooooo made for each other you know??? I know it is odd to want this but they should get together for real...hahahaha...ok ok ok...respect respect...hahaha..

I think there is a video somewhere I watched that showed singto taking pictures or recording krist singing on stage...was that the 20 August concert? Wow...really...he is the number one fan...hahaha..well he had no choice...krist said he had 915 witness to the agreement...

• Like 10

Guest delightful
45 minutes ago, apeach said:

after disappointment about ep 8 scene where kongpop is drowning, I decided to make my own version for that scene. I asked @delightful to use her videos and she was okay with it. Here's the video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4x0lzm_sts-ep-8-drowning-scene-edited_tv

Password: delightful

Enjoy! :blush:

*PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE. AFTERALL IT'S STILL @delightful SUBBED VIDEO.*

(p.s. sorry if it's such a crappy edited video... lol)

Good job, I loved it. :heart: I love all the flashbacks Kongpope had there. We all could feel his pain there.

Someone was asking about the 555, 5 is pronounced as 'ha' in Thai, so when we write 555 it literally means hahaha. And one thing I need to add is when Krist talks/writes he uses a lot of cute words like a kid, it's adorable. Singto on the other hand matches his calm/strict personality and uses proper spelling and words. I think I can see why he adores his N'Kon a lot.

24 minutes ago, momobae said:

@delightful I know this is a lot to ask, but if you have the time would you consider translating Off and Gun's Live Chat for those of us who like Puppy Honey??? It's completely fine if you don't have the time

I would love to, but I woke up with a stuffy nose and now my head is hurting. Every little sound makes it worst, I can't even watch Running Man right now. LOL! I love that couple too, when I feel better I will try it. It's getting cold here and I might of had gotten myself sick in the process.. I don't like wearing jackets... it's my fault. But I am trying to make myself better by drinking lots of warm tea and eating lots of food. I should lay off the unhealthy  stuff for now.. *stares at the pocky sticks container and drools* I need Kongpope to come take care of me and I need a Noh-heater to warm me up.. okay, that sounded very wrong... I will go eat now... bye. :huh:

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

I would love to, but I woke up with a stuffy nose and now my head is hurting. Every little sound makes it worst, I can't even watch Running Man right now. LOL! I love that couple too, when I feel better I will try it. It's getting cold here and I might of had gotten myself sick in the process.. I don't like wearing jackets... it's my fault. But I am trying to make myself better by drinking lots of warm tea and eating lots of food. I should lay off the unhealthy  stuff for now.. *stares at the pocky sticks container and drools* I need Kongpope to come take care of me and I need a Noh-heater to warm me up.. okay, that sounded very wrong... I will go eat now... bye. :huh:

Hope you feel better soon :tears: sending you Noh-heater feels!!!!! If you're coming down with a cold, honey lemon tea is great. It helps boost the immune system. Take care na~~~

• Like 6

I can't believe that this series motivated me to reactivate my soompi account. I have been lurking for a week, since I discovered the series and just want to squee about it with other fans. I think the last time I signed in was about a decade ago!!! I can't believe I remembered the password.

I just want to say thank you for Delightful for the subs. You are a lifesaver for us non Thai speaking fans.

Do any of you know if there is some fanfic in English about the series? So far archive of our own had only three. And I am craving some Arthit/Kongphob wordy goodness like mad.

I can't wait for episode 9 to arrive. That preview was so good!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, apeach said:

after disappointment about ep 8 scene where kongpop is drowning, I decided to make my own version for that scene. I asked @delightful to use her videos and she was okay with it. Here's the video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4x0lzm_sts-ep-8-drowning-scene-edited_tv

Password: delightful

Enjoy! :blush:

*PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE. AFTERALL IT'S STILL @delightful SUBBED VIDEO.*

(p.s. sorry if it's such a crappy edited video... lol)

Honestly, your editing made the whole scene SO MUCH better. If it had been edited like that one the show, people most certainly wouldn't have complained. Simply ba adding in a couple of past scenes it becomes much clearer that Kong has stayed under water for a pretty long time, and also the scenes you picked totally showed his emotional despair.

Arthit coming in out of nowhere like this, like completely from Kong's point of view, makes so much sense.

Thank you for this, seriously. Thank you!!!:lol::heart:

Also, thank you so much for the Mods who finally stepped and made a statement! (And also for reminding us that the forum rules say "Don't quote pictures!"!!!)

As for the Off interview... I hadn't dared asking, because it's not SOTUS related (aside from off being one of the Sotus actors), but I would also love to see that subbed. Just take your time @delightful, and get better soon! And maybe somebody could let me know if the video is posted with subs? I'm behind on watching Puppy Honey, so I don't follow that thread in order to not spoiler myself.

• Like 9