[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, zerozero62 said:

*-----* i love this version omg so meaningfull

:phew::phew:

Hide contents

OMG whoever made that... They are the best!

excuse me now as I retrieve a ginormous wad of tissues to deal with this massive NOSEBLEED

Spoiler

11191538_1424343121207095_1159300581_n_z

haha sorry is this nosebleed pic too much? It feels very representative of my fangirling over SOTUS though LOL 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Good job, I loved it. :heart: I love all the flashbacks Kongpope had there. We all could feel his pain there.

If it isn't because of your subs, I wouldn't even think to make a video like this. so, THANK YOUUUU! :heart:

4 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

L-O-V-E your version of drowning scene @apeach:wub::tears::wub: If it's okay to ask, is there a way to download this video? :sweatingbullets: I really want to add it to my 'Sotus collection' folder. :lol::phew:

Thanks! For now, I don't have any download link for it. but maybe I'll try to. I'll inform you later, okay? :)

4 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Honestly, your editing made the whole scene SO MUCH better. If it had been edited like that one the show, people most certainly wouldn't have complained. Simply ba adding in a couple of past scenes it becomes much clearer that Kong has stayed under water for a pretty long time, and also the scenes you picked totally showed his emotional despair.

Arthit coming in out of nowhere like this, like completely from Kong's point of view, makes so much sense.

Thank you for this, seriously. Thank you!!!:lol::heart:

Thanks to you too! seriously, that's my thought while editing this video... they should just make the show duration itself around 60-120 minutes/ep, so they've more freedom to edit the whole episode... sigh.

4 hours ago, shivyn01 said:

Wow I DEFINITELY like this better!! Can we get you into the SOTUS editing team? :wub:

Haha that would be my pleasure... XD but sadly, college life is killing me right now with all the tasks given... :bawling:

4 hours ago, naboos said:

Perfect!!  Thank you!  The whole scene made better sense after you reworked it!  

4 hours ago, yoojung9493 said:

Aww thanks.. its nice, seem more better than the real editing haha

3 hours ago, annakas said:

Woah, this edit of that scene was so good. And made a lot more sense than the aired on. Love it!

3 hours ago, luluk2220000 said:

I love this version better ! 

Happy memories under water are quite better xD

2 hours ago, tailor314 said:

amazing job!!! this was lovely to watch :)

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Wow this is great! :) Thanks for taking the time to make it! I love the flashbacks that you chose :phew: :wub:

1 hour ago, zerozero62 said:

*-----* i love this version omg so meaningfull

:phew::phew:

Hide contents

Thank you so much for the positive feedbacks, guys! :heart:

Scenes that I choose are (mostly) the ones where Arthit is either scolding or advicing him about something. And that's all happened because Kongpope himself... so, yeah..:P

• Like 12

Another silly question... what, exactly, is the pink milk that Arthit is so fond of?  In the one scene where Prem goes to order it, I noticed there is a bunch of canned milk on the shop counter, is it made from that?  

• Like 2

I thought the hazing team wanna flirt with the girls, so they ask the boys to go down on the water.

But after re-watching ep8, I think this is the real damn reason,

Spoiler

This funny glasses guy guy AGAIN!!!

composite_14762325584819.jpg

So this it the first (out of three) messed up he made.

I think, I'll watch his mouth from now on. Urrghhh....

• Like 6

10 hours ago, ikkiek said:

Everyone!!!!!

#PRAYforN'Kon

bgv.png

I have faith in him, he will be fine and pass all exams. 

9 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Lmao I didn't know who Richard Simmons was I just googled him and there he is haha :lol:

Hide contents

MTE1ODA0OTcxODY1OTY2MDkz.jpg

I'd been wondering who is that guy and why everyone mentions him sometime , now I totally get it !!  so funny !!:lol:

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, naboos said:

Another silly question... what, exactly, is the pink milk that Arthit is so fond of?  In the one scene where Prem goes to order it, I noticed there is a bunch of canned milk on the shop counter, is it made from that?  

It is milk with strawberry in Asia most of the people drink and buy on the street iced drink from coffee to chocolate, at every corner you find this stall selling those kind of things. Usually is 'carnation condensed milk' mix with some colorful items. When they go to eat either Lao or Thai (Kinkao time = lunch time) there is a sort of restaurant where you order food and a small stall inside or close to the restaurant selling those kind of drinks 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, germanknight said:

It is milk with strawberry in Asia most of the people drink and buy on the street iced drink from coffee to chocolate, at every corner you find this stall selling those kind of things. Usually is 'carnation condensed milk' mix with some colorful items.

Thanks!! 

• Like 3

I've watched seven episodes so far, and my heart really can't handle episode 8 right now...so I'll probably avoid watching anymore episodes for two weeks until I can calm the heck down because I cAN'T eVEN!!!

I even wrote a fanfic in my head as I was falling asleep last night...xD

• Like 9

I have no idea how many times i have been watching the teaser of Episode 9 that will be aired in few days, it makes me every single time losing my breath because both shoots are quite strong despite the succession is reversed but still the sentences have great and strong meaning. Really looking forward to Saturday that looks like coming very slowly this week..............

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, germanknight said:

It is milk with strawberry in Asia most of the people drink and buy on the street iced drink from coffee to chocolate, at every corner you find this stall selling those kind of things. Usually is 'carnation condensed milk' mix with some colorful items. When they go to eat either Lao or Thai (Kinkao time = lunch time) there is a sort of restaurant where you order food and a small stall inside or close to the restaurant selling those kind of drinks 

I think someone here has told about the Pink Milk recipe.

It's used SALAK syrup (in Thai called SALA) not Strawberry syrup.   

Spoiler

ozu.jpg

Let's make a Pink Milk:

Spoiler

o3t.jpg

+

o3l.jpg

+

ow8.png

+

o76.jpg

Well, let's drink Pink milk 'n #PRAYforN'Kon examination today. hehe

• Like 10

10 hours ago, jujumon said:

I find their fan service Super cute and they are just soooooo made for each other you know??? I know it is odd to want this but they should get together for real...hahahaha...ok ok ok...respect respect...hahaha..

I think there is a video somewhere I watched that showed singto taking pictures or recording krist singing on stage...was that the 20 August concert? Wow...really...he is the number one fan...hahaha..well he had no choice...krist said he had 915 witness to the agreement...

You aren't the only one who thinks them that way hahahaha , we can secretly keep this thought in our mind until SOTUS ends. After all shipping real people is really hard stuff. I'd been there before. 

I wanna watch the video(blinking eyes) , has anyone ever seen the video and kindly tell me where can I  watch it ??? 

• Like 4