[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

It looked like Arthit came to check on Kong, although i could be wrong and found them all drinking so stormed off.  But Kong raced out to talk to him and it sounds like while Kong thought it was over one thing Arthit looked like he was still worried which gave Kong something to think about the rest of the night and next day.

So no idea what it was but it looked like this time it shook up Kong.

• Like 15

Arthit is really mad at Kong... but Kong's face after Arthit left him alone at that scene where Arthit caught Kong and his friends drinking? and when Kong confronted him ... :tears: and then next morning too... :tears:

After next break... Arthit yelling again, this time at everyone :lol:

• Like 13

Cut 3 recap!

Spoiler

..Kong and his boy friends talk in a room

..The girl friends join in; Em acting sooo cute! :)

..Kong and his friends drink together

..Arthit catches them drinking (?)

..Arhit walks away; Kong follows; Arthit scolds him. Gosh, the music is chilling!

..Next day, Kong’s group talks; Kong looking so powerless

..P’Dear sings to them

..Another act

I can’t make sense why there isn’t too much from this cut..

Cut!

• Like 13

omggg more kong/arthit scenes! :wub:

I think Arthit came to check up on Kong but instead sees him and the other guys having a drinking session with the girls.

Arthit looks pissed, probably coz he was worried about him but here he is being all fine and even being able to go drinking after that whole stunt lol (maybe a bit of jealous too? :P) and he kinda storms off again lol. And Kong bloody BOLTS up and runs after him :lol:  lmao the way Kong ran after him... I swear it was like one of those super dramatic yaoi-manga moments!! haha

• Like 18

omg so much tension just happened. my internet decides to get back on track and i almost had a heart attack??

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-08%20at%2011.32.

apparently there was knocking on the door and they were trying to hide the mess. 

and it turns out to be P'Arthit

Kongphob's face AND NOTICE EM TRYING TO HIDE UNDER HIS TOWEL LIKE BABY PLEASE NO YOU CANT HIDE UNDER THAT TOWEL WE KNOW IT'S YOU

and so Kongphob chased after him, legit ran like his life depended on it

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-08%20at%2011.33.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-08%20at%2011.33.

Kongphob's face when P'Arthit just left.

my poor poor heart.

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Was that it? I expected more from that scene... I didn't even see Arthit's face when Kong went underwater... it was just... Kong went underwater, next second Arthit is pulling him out already... aish I see him yelling at Kong and he was really worried. I don't know why... I expected more... I'll need to see how it works out when I watch it again on lakornhit, later when they post it...

Now... abs, I'll need HD video for that. On Periscope it's pretty hard to see anything... LOL

Me too. i expected more from that scene, especially how worried Arthit when he saw Kong underwater. I'm disappointed. :bawling:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, cadburygirl said:

Me too. i expected more from that scene, especially how worried Arthit when he saw Kong underwater. I'm disappointed. :bawling:

I feel you both! 

8 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

What is PArthit saying? Kong looks so sad?

@greenfan tq for the periscope.  :heart:   My internet was lagging.

You're welcome! It's better than the live channels. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, delightful said:
  Hide contents

My new favorite bl character is Noh from LS now. Well.. right now, he's just like me! With all those crazy thoughts running thru his head when he gets into an awkward situations. But he's a guy... in love with another guy. hahahhaha

@delightfulNoh from the book is one of my top 2 all time favorites. i love the way his brain works.

my other favorite BL character is mason for the korean book "kill the lights'

maybe i'll go back and reread while waiting for tonight. the last few hours before the new sotus episode comes out seem to last forever!

@white_daisy could you send me the chapter too?

• Like 4

Arthit is agnry over the reactment of the scenewhere Arthit did to Kong, after that a video showing Arthit true confessions, and congratulate the freshmen for passing all criteria and officially welcoming them to the engineering faculty, in participating the walk the bridge, where their 4th year senior P'Deer gives them their gear

• Like 14

Spoiler:

Spoiler

The reason Arthit gets mad when those two guys are acting at the front is because they are acting out the time Kong told Arthit that he would steal the gear by making him his wife. And I think Kong turned and talked to Em and Oak about how he didn't know they were gonna act that out and he's worried because he doesn't want to make Arthit mad. He already feels so bad and unhappy about making Arthit mad at him so much lately. He's frustrated that he can never talk with Arthit without making him mad and feels guilty about it.

Oh and P'Dear just told Kong about the meaning behind the gear (I think it was something like: since it's so difficult to get the gear, the gear carries with it a lot of meaning for engineering students and so it symbolizes their heart... I could be saying that in the wrong way, but that's how I understood it). NOW ARTHIT AND KONG ARE GONNA HAVE A HEARTFELT CONVO AND KONG IS GONNA GIVE ARTHIT HIS GEAR!!!!! :wub: And later Arthit will ask P'Dear about what it means and spit up his beer when he hears the answer! :lol: 

Edit: because at first when Kong tries to give it to Arthit, Arthit thinks that Kong is just returning/getting rid of the gear and he gets mad. But Kong tells him to ask P'Dear about what it means.

Edit: oh... I guess they'll continue the rest of that chapter in the next episode :)

• Like 20

Cut 4 recap!

Spoiler

..Arthit scolds the freshmen

..a video recording by the hazing team plays

..The group goes out and meets the hazing team

..The juniors form a human bridge and let the freshmen walk on their arms

..Kong thanks (?) Arthit; Arthit looking sad as he looks at Kong’s back

..P’Dear talks to Kong at the end and gives him the gear

..Kong follows Arthit at the shore and sits beside him

..They talk (!) :? Someone please give me some clue what they talked about, please :(

..Arthit stands and walks away; Kong’s eyes follow him

..Arthit gives Kong a drink! Gosh!

Is this a new background music? It’s chilling

End!

Next week!

Kong gives Arthit his gear! :) 

• Like 11

Arthit and Kong *I need to breath* 

Then Arthit left... and.. and came back with a drink?

OMG OMG OMG NEXT WEEK KONG WILL GIVE HIS GEAR TO ARTHIT OH. MY. GOOD.

*tries to breath*

OMG.... I need NEXT EPISODE. asfjdfs

• Like 15

Prem and Wad super cute <3

i need to see them become a thing too :P

there still not much scene with Arthit and  Kong :(

the long anticipated beach scene feel badly edited and too rushed..at least show Arthit panic face before he jump to save Kong :P

anyway the surprised made by the seniors really sweet and beautiful :)

and that last moment at the beach yayyy finally can see the moment :wub:

but why it suddenly end before they drink all the good part and need to wait for another long torture another week :bawling:

• Like 13

I think this episode needed to happen like it did, sure Arthit has a role to do in the school and Kong see's his role as protecting the freshman so there will be a stand off against each other.  But Kong blatently flirting to someone as serious as Arthit can be taken as insincere as i have come across people like that in real life, if there is no off switch you dont know when to take them seriously.

Kong taking Arthit seriously when he upset him and Arthit really being worried dragging him out the water brought these guys to a new level together, hence whatever was initially said Kong thinks Arthit walked away still but he didnt he only went to get some drinks for the both of them.

I think this is where they will slowly start to talk to each other instead of at each other.

• Like 15

I'm getting really sleepy almost can't open my eyes. I'll sleep now so I can wake at the dawn to read all the post here and then watch ep 8. Goodnight everyone (* ̄︶ ̄*)