[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Yeah, Krist likes it because it was the most physical/action he got in the whole series. Singto said he drank sea water so he hated it. LOL!

The thing with Singto and Arthit is that they get really awkward when they get nice to each other. It's as if they 'enjoy' being sarcastic and tease each other, it's easier to them. I just think it's super cute.

Hide contents

My new favorite bl character is Noh from LS now. Well.. right now, he's just like me! With all those crazy thoughts running thru his head when he gets into an awkward situations. But he's a guy... in love with another guy. hahahhaha

I love Noh too.. reading the novel make me love him even more 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Oh well with the movies/dramas from my list I have a lot to make myself busy ;).... But still, there's a part of me that's gonna be empty without SOTUS.... :tears: So let's enjoy it while it's still on air 16.gif (Please, for the love of god, dear people of SOTUS, don't make a season 2, let this show be great by having only one season, don't stretch out because the show is successful, just look at all the BL shows that had a second season and see how sh!tty they were..... Btw, have a bad feeling about MIR season 2, apparently it was a novel as well ? And they make a second season ? :blink:)

@originalnickname Great work indeed thanks for that, a good gift to us all to celebrate the 200th page. I admire most of you guys in finding out all those information and moreover sharing them with us, it reminds me 'Unity' of S O T U S, really a nice and elaborated work Thank you 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Sometime you might not understand what I think.

Sometime I don't understand what I feel.

But the thinking and the feeling have already happened. 

Find out the answer tonight at 10.

Wow thanks for the translation :):) 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Oh well with the movies/dramas from my list I have a lot to make myself busy ;).... But still, there's a part of me that's gonna be empty without SOTUS.... :tears: So let's enjoy it while it's still on air 16.gif (Please, for the love of god, dear people of SOTUS, don't make a season 2, let this show be great by having only one season, don't stretch out because the show is successful, just look at all the BL shows that had a second season and see how sh!tty they were..... Btw, have a bad feeling about MIR season 2, apparently it was a novel as well ? And they make a second season ? :blink:)

Thank you so much for sharing your Master List, you're made of AWESOME! :wub:  :heart:   I really appreciate it. I'm certainly going to go through them.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, germanknight said:

@originalnickname Great work indeed thanks for that, a good gift to us all to celebrate the 200th page. I admire most of you guys in finding out all those information and moreover sharing them with us, it reminds me 'Unity' of S O T U S, really a nice and elaborated work Thank you 

4 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Thank you so much for sharing your Master List, you're made of AWESOME! :wub:  :heart:   I really appreciate it. I'm certainly going to go through them.

:kiss_wink: Love youuuuuuuuu 16.gifGlad you enjoy 16.gif Haha I've done that list a while ago actually, I had it for myself but then I decided to share it like a week ago (I think?) here when I saw how people here love BL 16.gif

• Like 11

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

We're so passionate 16.gif What are we gonna do when the show will be over ? I think I'm gonna cry a lot :bawling: (Because of the show, but also because I'll miss talking to you guys 16.gif) *hugs*

I don't know either. One thing I did the most every day is checking on the forum and reading you guys' posts. Love you guys generously sharing everything and showing your passion for the series. I must miss you guys a lot after the series ended.

Let's keep highly passionate for our boys !!!!. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Thanks so much for all the translations you've done. I really appreciate it. I"m so happy to understand what's being said. Khawp khun mak mak. :wub:   :heart:

Feel free to use these. :)

Cadbury_10.gif    Cadbury12.gif  Cadbury14.gif 

• Like 12

I'm new here guys. So happy that I got to read all the posts in this thread about Sotus the Series. Love you guys so much. I made an account solely because I wanna join this thread and I'm so so so happy. :bawling:

Yes, Sotus has made a mess of this fangirl. But, I'm loving it! 

I'm so thankful for all the translations, it means so much for me as an international fan. 

• Like 12

Thanks, @Kate Kang Sunyalux! I can see his super friend Em checking on him :) 1 1/2 hours left, guys!

• Like 4

To commemorate Singto and Krist's apparently one-year anniversary of their first twitter-linkup-date, sharing herewith an online app facility that extracts tweet-convo between 2 tweeps at http://www.conweets.com/stjinx_maya/kristtps/  (pls don't judge... :( just researching...)  :phew:

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_21_19_14.png

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_21_07_48.png

first-tweet, first-date?

Spoiler

with their tweet convo now on archive folder, I've never been so frustrated of having no skills on the Thai language :(:(:( 

• Like 15

Re-watching episode 7 before the new one starts. Who's doing the same? :) 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-08%20at%209.32.4

Haha! What's pissing you off, P'Arthit? :) You're soooo cute when you get irritated with anything about Kong :D That wasn't his intention. He just answered the question truthfully :P

**credits to the rightful owners..

@dreadaeleonkvothe and @meifang89, are you on board?? I'm super excited!

• Like 15

45 minutes ago, leno4218176 said:

There are only one hour and 35 min. left. I am so excited for ep 8 now. 

Can someone kindly share some livestream links with me , please ???? 

Here are some links

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html

http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8446/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-8-วันที่-8-10-59.html

Sorry for all the icons I've been bombarding you guys with, I can't wait till ep 8. Just 1 more hour. I miss the boys so MUCHHHH.  :blush:

Feel free to use as usual. :P

Cadbury16.gif   Cadbury16.gif

• Like 12

Woaaaah this is tooo much!! But i love it!!!!!!:wub:

Spoiler

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, erngust said:

To commemorate Singto and Krist's apparently one-year anniversary of their first twitter-linkup-date, sharing herewith an online app facility that extracts tweet-convo between 2 tweeps at http://www.conweets.com/stjinx_maya/kristtps/  (pls don't judge... :( just researching...)  :phew:

Hide contents

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_21_19_14.png

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_21_07_48.png

first-tweet, first-date?

Hide contents

with their tweet convo now on archive folder, I've never been so frustrated of having no skills on the Thai language :(:(:( 

Oh my.. who can translate their conweets on their #1stTweet n #1stDate... :phew::rolleyes::wub: if I can read thai... thai really hard....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3