[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Ok, so let's rephrase this..

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-08%20at%2010.15.

"I get to see my friends and meet my good seniors; MEET YOU. If you don't think that I love engineering AND YOU (*silently), then you're wrong." :blush: Dies..

**credits to the rightful owners

• Like 14

@greenfan yeah but I think I just can watch it tomorrow because my sister use the laptop and when lakornhit post the ep it must be already midnight here. I can't stay up late, I get a headache if lack of sleep:(. I'll just keep looking here tonight as long as I can:)

1 minute ago, meifang89 said:

@greenfan yeah but I think I just can watch it tomorrow because my sister use the laptop and when lakornhit post the ep it must be already midnight here. I can't stay up late, I get a headache if lack of sleep:(. I'll just keep looking here tonight as long as I can:)

I and @dreadaeleonkvothe will have it covered for you! :) 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, greenfan said:

"I get to see my friends and meet my good seniors; MEET YOU. If you don't think that I love engineering AND YOU (*silently), then you're wrong." :blush: Dies..

Haha yeah just right~ 

• Like 5

Guest delightful
10 minutes ago, greenfan said:

One of these days, I'm going to mess up on purpose and have them say something really naughty just to make you guys go crazy. Like that fake-fansub that I did for them after the Star and Moon competition. ^_^

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

One of these days, I'm going to mess up on purpose and have them say something really naughty just to make you guys go crazy. Like that fake-fansub that I did for them after the Star and Moon competition. ^_^

do it, do it, do it... please? :D:tears:  it's not fair for us missing out on those dirty thoughts processes...

• Like 3

New here!!!!

Congratulations for over 200 pages!!!

23 hours ago, white_daisy said:

@delightfulThis is love sick novel in thai. i think it's full ver except the special chapter. Sorry, my english is not good.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9NhbWxpP8P3emprLW13a0RsWVE

ps: please dont share outside this forum 

Thank you for sharing it!!!

23 hours ago, white_daisy said:

I have it. I can send it to you if you want. but please don't share it.

Could you send me too? I really want to read this chapter. Thank you!!!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, greenfan said:

I and @dreadaeleonkvothe will have it covered for you! :) 

Oh please don't tired yourself because of me. You two already help me a lot:). I'm really grateful also don't feel good about that because I can't help you back. I can wait until tomorrow beside this time I don't need to wait a whole day and I can watch it comfortably:lol:.

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

That'd be soooo naughty of you, @delightful! But let us know after a couple of days, ok?! I'm sure many fans will have to go back to that episode and make sense of how we got fooled. Lol!

• Like 3

I like this drama in that they are partnering up strong characters with each other, you watch the scenes go down and you wait for it to get into a physical fight but it doesnt.  You find out later they are not suppose to go that far as Ar said the will have the teachers on them, the students will rebel even more from them.

But i like the fact that our 2 freshman boys to go up against the Juniors know there own mind and will speak it, usually dramas dance around the personalities or make them very timid.

Im eager to watch the next few episodes and see exactly how the juniors deal with themselves over the confrontational freshman....lol

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Oh please don't tired yourself because of me. You two already help me a lot:). I can wait until tomorrow beside this time I don't need to wait a whole day and I can watch it comfortably:lol:.

No worries, @meifang89! Fans helping out fans is L-O-V-E! :) 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Ok, so my favourites Em and Kong shared a hug after the freshmen successfully captured the flag! Such a brotherly love :) 

**credits to the rightful owner/s..

let's brighten it up a bit...

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_10_27_13_PM_zp

a heap more brighter and little tighter :D

Spoiler

singto_newwie.jpg

• Like 16

Woaaahhh... 200 pages, congratulation!!!

Over 20 pages to catch up,, maybe later..

I'm glad, I'm back in time.

I've just checked the link

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html    is lagging so much as always, and

http://www.yimhd.com/tv_online/one-hd.php  is much better.

@greenfan and @dreadaeleonkvothe, how about you? Can you streaminggmm one smoothly?

I had a heavy rain just now. Its already stop, but the cloud is so thick. Will that be the problem on my lagging just now?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, erngust said:

let's brighten it up a bit...

Hide contents

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_10_27_13_PM_zp

a heap more brighter and little tighter :D

Hide contents

singto_newwie.jpg

Haha! I love you for doing this, @erngust! I'm all smiles right now as we go on a 15-minute countdown to episode 8! It just came to my thought how dashing Em would be as the bestman for Kong and Arthit's wedding! Gasp! :) 

• Like 7