[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

okay so the ocean scene was a bit of a let down. and did i see it being obviously edited? when Kongphob was underwater being frustrated and probably thinking why he did what he did and then suddenly P'Arthit comes running? and he was quite a distance away from the whole group too so how did P'Arthit see him when he was being obvious in not looking at Kongphob's direction?

that's the only bummer for me though for this episode. and it's late so i'll get to sleep and dream of my idealistic ocean scene of Kongphob and P'Arthit.

• Like 11

1475940475712.jpg

(Thanks to @kyote for giving us this picture!!!)

So, I was wondering... in the novel, does Kong cry under water? Because it looks a little bit like he's crying here. Obviously there won't be any tears visible, but his face looks a bit as if he were crying, or at least about to start. Can anybody fill us in?

• Like 14

could anyone who has read the novel please tell me what did this ep miss? like which scenes got cut and not include :((( ??? i'm dying with curiosity after reading comments about how this ep didn't turn out as expected 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Guys... did 'beach part' in the book end? I thought when Kong gave his gear to Arthit... it looked like they are still on the beach? no? 

Beach part is the end? Really? I thought that part when arthit wear pink in the end (just guess this)

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Thank you so so so so sooooooo much for explaining this part. I'd been wondering what P'Dear had told Kong there. Kongs face looked so excited after hearing him explain the gear!

How come Arthit doesn't know the meaning of the gear? Does every engineering student interpret it a different way?

Maybe.. he just want to confirm it.. maybe... hmm 

• Like 3

Want the sub one so badly.. really wanna know what they said just now.. the part when they walk through the 'bridge' made by the senior really make me emotional just now.. 

And also how Arthit being so nice to Kongpop when he said he doesnt want to talk with Kongpop but he still come back with the drink ;) 

like in the missing you translation when kongpop said 'p'arthit always nice to him'

• Like 8

It doesn't have subs yet so I have to ask...Did Kong react that way because Arthit was singing to the girls or something else? 

Kong could have atleast used the misinterpreted drowning to his advantage. He could have gone along with it so that Arthit would be giving him mouth to mouth. tsk Kong. Way to let that perfect opportunity pass. They could have had mouth to mouth and no one would have cared and you know Arthit would do that. :w00t:

Oajun and Newwie's shirtless bodies kept me distracted during the "rescue" scene. Damn. Why didn't Krist take off that shirt. tsk. 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Really best moment(s)/scenes in this episode. :wub: From video to that ending... nice way to end this episode and make us go batshit crazy while seeing that preview for ep. 9 and then realizing that another 7 days to go until new episode. haha :lol:

Yeah, I like the way this series not only focusing on the romance. The feeling from the junior's hard work to make the sotus went perfect, is delivered. It's an important message from this episode.

Next, will be more p'Arthit and khong. and Prem - Wad? and  Em - May? Yesssss...

So, starting next week, this series will play our heart with the misunderstanding and such? Ohhh,, I'm not ready. This episode already give me so much heartache. But, I like the way krist deliver p'Arthit expression. I see a lot different feeling of p'Arthit tonight. Can't wait to see the jealousy expression.

Hope their first date is on next week too.

Sometime, I want it to be fast, so I can see both of them more. But, I realize that it means, it will ending soon. Half of the show is already aired. Hiks... Hiks..

Happy two months anniversary!!!

PS. Thanks for the explanation on conversation between p'Dear and khong. I've just read some pages back there.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

It doesn't have subs yet so I have to ask...Did Kong react that way because Arthit was singing to the girls or something else? 

Kong could have atleast used the misinterpreted drowning to his advantage. He could have gone along with it so that Arthit would be giving him mouth to mouth. tsk Kong. Way to let that perfect opportunity pass. They could have had mouth to mouth and no one would have cared and you know Arthit would do that. :w00t:

Oajun and Newwie's shirtless bodies kept me distracted during the "rescue" scene. Damn. Why didn't Krist take off that shirt. tsk. 

Kongpop just jealous hahaha

and arthit's body just for kongpop to see

• Like 7

Just now, yoojung9493 said:

Kongpop just jealous hahaha

yes, that's how I interpreted the scene too. I mean he did kinda reacted leeringly when the girls wanted to take a photograph with Arthit and his friends. I'm surprised none of the girls melted on the spot because of Kong's stare. lol. 

• Like 9

I really need to know what P'Arthit said to Kong after he found him and his friends drinking in their room. Kong looks so guilty. I feel for Kong so much in this ep. He's on a emotional roller coaster ride. So many emotions from Kong, I lose count of the different emotions from him. Poor baby. :bawling:

• Like 11