[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 minute ago, greenfan said:

Is it just me or the "drowning" scene could have been more cinematic? Like slo-mo, thrilling music, longer airtime, etc. In that way it could better deliver how Kong and Arthit feels in the inside. Not complaining though. It's just my imagination at work again :) 

This :D It was poorly done... ok, maybe I should wait for lakornhit and watch it again... but really, everything felt too rushed. Like they are running somewhere... It should've been done better. With good music, Arthit's expression when Kong was going under... but no... I am a little disappointed at that scene. :/

• Like 12

I think that Arthit will feel abit lost around Kong, he is always joking around and challenging him which would impress Arthit to a degree but he also blatently flirts with him regardless where it is, so he would be unsure how to take Kong but at the same time drawn to him.

Based on the trailer they have a lot of scenes there things go down which will also need to time to resolve so it must speed up at this point between them

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Spoiler:

Hide contents

The reason Arthit gets mad when those two guys are acting at the front is because they are acting out the time Kong told Arthit that he would steal the gear by making him his wife. And I think Kong turned and talked to Em and Oak about how he didn't know they were gonna act that out and he's worried because he doesn't want to make Arthit mad. He already feels so bad and unhappy about making Arthit mad at him so much lately. He's frustrated that he can never talk with Arthit without making him mad and feels guilty about it.

Oh and P'Dear just told Kong about the meaning behind the gear (I think it was something like: since it's so difficult to get the gear the gear carries with it a lot of meaning for engineering students and so it symbolizes their heart... I could be saying that in the wrong way, but that's how I understood it). NOW ARTHIT AND KONG ARE GONNA HAVE A HEARTFELT CONVO AND KONG IS GONNA GIVE ARTHIT HIS GEAR!!!!! :wub: And later Arthit will ask P'Dear about what it means and spit up his beer when he hears the answer! :lol: 

Edit: because at first when Kong tries to give it to Arthit, Arthit thinks that Kong is just returning/getting rid of the gear and he gets mad. But Kong tells him to ask P'Dear about what it means.

Edit: oh... I guess they'll continue the rest of that chapter in the next episode :)

Thank you so so so so sooooooo much for explaining this part. I'd been wondering what P'Dear had told Kong there. Kongs face looked so excited after hearing him explain the gear!

How come Arthit doesn't know the meaning of the gear? Does every engineering student interpret it a different way?

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Okay so now I'm gonna back track and read through pages 199-206! And then when I'm done that Line TV will probably have the episode ep :) Can't wait to read everything ^^

Please share with us the novel translation 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

This :D It was poorly done... ok, maybe I should wait for lakornhit and watch it again... but really, everything felt too rushed. Like they are running somewhere... It should've been done better. With good music, Arthit's expression when Kong was going under... but no... I am a little disappointed at that scene. :/

me too (since I got lag on that scene and when the streaming continue, it was already end. lol), but can it be because this is the 'cut' ver? maybe we'll have a kinda-longer one in line uncut ver. just... maybe...

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Exactly! I was imagining it the whole week to be soooo dramatic because I think it's important, basing on the many spoilers that I've read here. It just needed more than that to give it a lasting impact that it deserves. This episode made me, "what are you rushing for?" But again, fans, please don't get me wrong. I just love the show and I'm sure viewers can be critical of these things, too :)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, greenfan said:

Ok, so my favourites Em and Kong shared a hug after the freshmen successfully captured the flag! Such a brotherly love :) 

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-08%20at%2010.27.

**credits to the rightful owner/s..

I wanna hug newwie too but the scene really didn't surprised me..Em and Kong are supposed to be friends ever since elementary right? Em has said this in the episode in which May asked about if Kong has someone he likes. And Kong also mentioned that Em has always been relying on him all his life to which Em sheepishly replied that Kong was a smartass. lol. 

Need to watch the unsubbed uploaded now since I can't really relate to what you guys are talking about. haha. brb.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Exactly! I was imagining it the whole week to be soooo dramatic because I think it's important, basing on the many spoilers that I've read here. It just needed more than that to give it a lasting impact that it deserves. This episode made me, "what are you rushing for?" But again, fans, please don't get me wrong. I just love the show and I'm sure viewers can be critical of these things, too :)

Maybe it's that... we were imagining things with all those spoilers and now when that scene actually happened it didn't live up to our expectations. I also love this show very much and this won't change... but I can't hide my feelings for this scene... scene that I was waiting to see for a while. :/ 

9 minutes ago, apeach said:

me too (since I got lag on that scene and when the streaming continue, it was already end. lol), but can it be because this is the 'cut' ver? maybe we'll have a kinda-longer one in line uncut ver. just... maybe...

You know, I really hope this is the case... I really do... but I don't get it why would they cut that scene? It's not like they are kissing or something. :(

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, alex_ana said:

I don't think the problem is with the internet. My connection is Ok. the problems are with too many people trying to stream live.

Yeah, I thought so. And when the ads come, everyone just left the stream site, so the ads playing fine.

This episode give me a heartache. Maybe I can't sleep tonight.

At first premXwad, it successfully distract me. I forget p'Arthit and Khong  for seconds.

And then, Maprang, I like the this girl. Everytime she show up, I smell burnt in khong's heart.

The rescue scene, is felt like ohmaigad, finally.

But then, the gear night, make my eyes so teary. This is the best moment in this episode. Start with hazing team video (I swear I scream in my heart, p'Arthit don't apologise like that.) And then the junior make a brigde so the freshman can walking trough (My eyes hurt seeing p'Arthit). And then the late night talk between p'Arthit and Khong. Arghhh, I can't say what's going on with me. It hurt me so much.

I rolling on my bed, remembering p'Arthit now.

Anyone can give me a hint what p'dear said to khong? Maybe it can be a key for me to get sleep.

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, erngust said:
translation please? :( (mr google says something about already deposited the gear ... to... u-know-who? )

bing: Comanche gear then put tighter deposit full review #SotusTheSeries #พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง LOL @stjinx_maya.

LOL, bing translation being useful as always. I mean, I don't speak Thai, but I'm pretty sure that's NOT right... :lol:

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, vayra said:

Yeah, I thought so. And when the ads come, everyone just left the stream site, so the ads playing fine.

This episode give me a heartache. Maybe I can't sleep tonight.

At first premXwad, it successfully distract me. I forget p'Arthit and Khong  for seconds.

And then, Maprang, I like the this girl. Everytime she show up, I smell burnt in khong's heart.

The rescue scene, is felt like ohmaigad, finally.

But then, the gear night, make my eyes so teary. This is the best moment in this episode. Start with hazing team video (I swear I scream in my heart, p'Arthit don't apologise like that.) And then the junior make a brigde so the freshman can walking trough (My eyes hurt seeing p'Arthit). And then the late night talk between p'Arthit and Khong. Arghhh, I can't say what's going on with me. It hurt me so much.

I rolling on my bed, remembering p'Arthit now.

Anyone can give me a hint what p'dear said to khong? Maybe it can be a key for me to get sleep.

Really best moment(s)/scenes in this episode. :wub: From video to that ending... nice way to end this episode and make us go batshit crazy while seeing that preview for ep. 9 and then realizing that another 7 days to go until new episode. haha :lol:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Maybe it's that... we were imagining things with all those spoilers and now when that scene actually happened it didn't live up to our expectations. I also love this show very much and this won't change... but I can't hide my feelings for this scene... scene that I was waiting to see for a while. :/ 

You know, I really hope this is the case... I really do... but I don't get it why would they cut that scene? It's not like they are kissing or something. :(

More so to those who have actually read the novel, right? Think about how detailed that scene is in the book and it coming alive loosely like that is just plain torture like "we want more!" Wait! I just thought of the most-awaited bridge scene and how it will play out. Let's just hope it doesn't end up like the beach scene :) 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, greenfan said:

More so to those who have actually read the novel, right? Think about how detailed that scene is in the book and it coming alive loosely like that is just plain torture like "we want more!" Wait! I just thought of the most-awaited bridge scene and how it will play out. Let's just hope it doesn't end up like the beach scene :) 

If that scene doesn't play out perfectly... I'm gonna go kill someone... :lol: That can't happen. 

• Like 7

awww ! it was too laggy this week for me !! I missed so many parts but the last part was really touching when all juniors made a bridge with their arms and all freshmen went up through it one by one , this scene for me meas all juniors will support them on no matter what it is and recognize them as part of the faculty. And at the end of ep8 , beach talk , I thought the talk was finished when Arthit left , but he came back and gently touched Kong's face with a cold drink. This scene is so lovely and the talk has not been finished yet !! Now I have to wait for 7 more days until ep 9 airs. 

• Like 10