[Drama 2016] Beautiful Gong Shim 미녀 공심이

mysignisflower

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'The Beauty of the Beast' Namgoong Min Min says, "The late bloomer character resembles me"

photo718618.jpg

Namgoong Min's rom-com is being revealed.

Namgoong Min will play the handsome guy in the block, Ahn Dan-tae, a man of justice contrary to his appearance in SBS' new weekend drama, "The Beauty of the Beast".

During the last script reading sessions and poster shooting on April 13th and 15th, Namgoong Min perfectly transformed into the pure-hearted man with such sweet gaze in his eyes when interacting with Minah, who plays Gong-sim, the female lead.

What could be the reasons why Namgoong Min chose a romantic comedy drama for his next appearance, while he has always been presenting intense characters?

Namgoong Min said, "I've made the decision based on the trust for director Baek Soo-chan with whom I've been in friendship since 2002 as well as the writer Lee Hee-myeong with whom I've worked well together for 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' and "I thought "The Beauty of the Beast" would be the best fit for my idea that I would want to pull off any character as an actor in a drama with a good content collaborated by a good director".

As Namgoong Min said, "I've never given up on my own trust for myself and kept trying hard", he finally could have his name recognized by the public clearly and he even has challenged with his new endeavors to write a screenplay for a movie and directing.

Because of his personal experience, Namgoong Min can immerse himself into his character Ahn Dan-tae perfectly, who is just and witty under any tough circumstances.

Namgoong Min says, "I believe an actor gets to experience a life playing his or her role in dramas and movies. Going through a good guy character to a bad guy character and all sorts of other characters, I've become myself who I am now" and "By the time this drama has finished, I think I would have become a manly and large-minded person. I ask all of you please to send us much love and support for this drama full of the positive and pleasant energy by Dan-tae".

source

Girl’s Day’s Minah Picks The Plainest Hairstyle She Can For “Beast’s Beauty”

Girl’s Day’s Minah Picks The Plainest Hairstyle She Can For “Beast’s Beauty”

The new SBS weekend drama “Beast’s Beauty” has revealed new preview stills of Girl’s Day’s Minah with a new hairdo!

Minah will be playing Gong Shim, an unemployed but hardworking girl. She pulls through hardships but says what she needs to say when she’s had enough. Minah said that her character is quite different from her real self and that makes it more fun. “Although I sometimes have trouble understanding this character, I’m quite pleased to be playing it.”

In the photos, Minah is sporting a short hairstyle. Preparing for her character, Minah explained, “I tried on five or six different wigs. Some were very boy-ish or fancy looking. However, looking at my script, I started caring more about how to make Gong Shim’s charms shine rather than her beauty. So, I chose the wig that looked the plainest.”

girl's day minah beast's beauty2

She also thanked the staff and supporters to be playing the female lead, saying, “I am very thankful for this opportunity that took me quite a while to accept. I know I lack in many ways since this is my first main role, but I am learning a lot from the director and other seniors. Gong Shim seems lovelier the more I look at the script, and I want to cheer her on. It even cheers me up by just playing her.”

Affiliates of “Beast’s Beauty” stated, “Just like what director Baek Soo Chan said, Minah is improving day by day. She doesn’t worry about how she appears on camera; she’s just completely absorbed in her character. I can see Gong Shim through Minah, working hard to do what she wants despite hardships. Please look forward to Minah’s appearance in ‘Beast’s Beauty,’ coming soon.”

Meanwhile, “Beast’s Beauty” will premiere on May 14 at 10 p.m. KST.

Are you excited for this drama?

Source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please respond in the article....

[Video] Third teaser video released for the Korean drama 'The Beauty of the Beast'

photo720163.jpg

Third teaser video released for the upcoming Korean drama "The Beauty of the Beast"

"The Beauty of the Beast" (2016)

Directed by Baek Soo-chan

Written by Lee Hee-myeong

Network : SBS

With Namgoong Min, Minah, On Joo-wan, Seo Hyo-rim, Oh Hyun-kyeong, Woo Hyeon,...

Sat, Sun 22:00
Synopsis
Here we have a beautiful and talented older sister and her younger sister, who is less attractive but still has got a beautiful mind. And two men appear in front of the siblings: a progressively more attractive man, who moved into a humble rental room on rooftop of their building, another man who is handsome and wealthy from a plutocrat family. The romance-comedy drama depicts an eventful and unpredictable love story by the four people from such a warmhearted point of view.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/05/14

Watch the 3rd teaser on Hancinema

@irilight That fan art is too cute cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gifI'm so happy that he choose a rom com this time and he is being recognized for his acting. Thanks for the updates.

@mysignisflower Thank you too for the updates. 

We just have another week and a half to go, I just can't wait to watch this one. @jongski where are you chingu? I'm missing you. I hope your pc is out of the shop so you can join us for Namgoong Min's new drama. 

@mysignisflower, for some reason I cannot see your jpg. on the entry above Namgoong Min BTS...

@evie7, me too.. Glad he chose a rom-com and he shows he has a good sense of humor himself too.

Just look at his IG update, with his remark he had a new hairdo

19 hours ago, evie7 said:

We just have another week and a half to go

OMG. That is scary. We don't have a sign of anyone subbing is so far.  Please everyone, send a massive sub requests for both DramaFever and Viki. 

Also, if you know anyone else who may be interested in this drama, please shoutout to them to join us

@mysignisflower, @evie7, @valsava, @Misstwilightfan1416, @LavelyShai, @jongski, @Mayyes, @menefrega, @DreamCatcher2011, @suchadiva42,

1. DramaFever:  Send requests for : The Beauty of the Beast - 야수와 미녀

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series

2. Viki Send requests for Beast's Beauty - 야수의 미녀

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Also make sure to follow the Viki channel by clicking on the + sign

https://www.viki.com/tv/30484c-beasts-beauty?q=Beast%27s%20be

There are only 169 followers right now. We need way more than that.

And many sub requests

Thank you all.... Lets get this drama subbed.!

Archived