[Drama 2016] Beautiful Gong Shim 미녀 공심이

mysignisflower

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, mysignisflower said:

New posters were added in the first page ;)

Thank you @mysignisflower. You have done a wonderful job. We all in your debt.  BTW - How did you get the pink text there? It is not one offered here on the text palette.

BTW, Viki too has updated their first page. Do take a look. They too have done a good job.

https://www.viki.com/tv/30484c-dear-fair-lady-kong-shim

@irilight thank you so so much :rolleyes: and about the color ... I just needed to copy text in this color from the other website and retype it or you can write it yourself in some document (office...) and copy it, honestly I don't really like color palette here, so what else should I do when I wanted good-looking tge first post ... Yeah, it took some time more, but it's worth it ;) Personally I'm really detailist and I need my work to have done neatly, thank you again :P

I thought this was a hard edge drama... but it's a rom-com. Ha ha. my bad. But It's NGM lead role.. which he so deserve.. after being a villain all his dramas.. so I'm gonna check this one.  Still not familiar with the rest of the cast.. names familiar... works not really.  Hoping the story's good.

59 minutes ago, jongski said:

I thought this was a hard edge drama... but it's a rom-com. Ha ha. my bad. But It's NGM lead role.. which he so deserve.. after being a villain all his dramas.. so I'm gonna check this one.  Still not familiar with the rest of the cast.. names familiar... works not really.  Hoping the story's good.

@jongski, I am thrilled you are joining us, chingu... :)

Yes, a rom-com, from the scriptwriter of "Rooftop Prince" and "Sensory Couple." I find that promising.

As far as the other cast members aside from Namgoong Min I am not that familiar with them. Only seen a few drama with them. (I have put all the names as links to their AsianWiki profiles)

Seo Hyo-Rim I have only seen in "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and "Endless Love". I liked her.

On Joo-Wan I loved in "Punch" and also "The Village: Achiara Secret."

Oh Hyun-Kyung I have only seen in "The Legendary Witch" but I liked her.

Woo Hyeon has been in so many drama. I have seen Awl, Healer, Pinoccio, Tree with Deep Roots.

New still

051306-1.jpg

Source

9 hours ago, valentvcd said:

OMG..... where is his shoes???? :D:D 

oh... I miss that LOL button, @valentvcd.  That was my initial reaction, until I realized it is getting to be hot in Korea, and I remembered that when I lived in a warmer climate, people wore sandals often, both men and women.

Below is Namgoong Min IG update.... Does he have some special powers in this drama?

Namgoong Min and Girls' Day Min Ah radiate playful chemistry in Beautiful Gong Shim trailers and posters

Spoiler

6f187b02-44e9-47c3-bf07-5d310c29835a.jpg

You may have become used to seeing Namgoong Min play a creepy bad guy, but based on the new posters, trailers, and behind-the-scenes videos for his upcoming romantic comedy Beautiful Gong Shim, it seems that his costar Min Ah is able to bring out his fun and playful side! Here's what to expect from this lighthearted springtime K-drama that's sure to put a smile on your face: 

Synopsis

Though Gong Shim (Kwon Min Ah) has a heart of gold, she's resigned to living under the shadow of her sister Gong Mi (Seo Hyo Rim), who inherited both beauty and brains. Meanwhile, two half-brothers—Ahn Dan Tae (Nam Goong Min), a class-warrior, and Suk Joon Soo (Oh Joo Wan), a chaebol heir—couldn't have any less in common besides their mutual interest in Gong Shim.

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

Behind the Scenes 

Stills

Spoiler

gongshim24.jpg

gongshim23.jpg

gongshim3.jpg

gongshim10.jpg

gongshim11.jpg

Press Conference

Spoiler

67362307-f355-4c82-b899-d7f801ecdb76.jpg

435759a1-dd03-486b-ad7d-24a968ab8a52.jpg

This drama is sure to be funny and romantic because it is by the same team who produced Sensory Couple, one of my favorite dramas! Beautiful Gong Shim is coming to DramaFever on May 17th. Add it to your queue now:

Add to Queue 

Comment and click on "Awesome" button on DramaFever Blog:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/first-look-the-emptiness-of-the-beast-starring-namgoong-min-and-bang-min-ah/

Comment:   Drama premiers 5/14.

Viki is also subbing it, under the name Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim.

https://www.viki.com/tv/30484c-dear-fair-lady-kong-shim

8 hours ago, irilight said:

oh... I miss that LOL button, @valentvcd.  That was my initial reaction, until I realized it is getting to be hot in Korea, and I remembered that when I lived in a warmer climate, people wore sandals often, both men and women.

Below is Namgoong Min IG update.... Does he have some special powers in this drama?

@irilight lol.... I still think that he has to wear a nice shoes at the press conference like that.... Look other casts :D 

It is ok wearing sandals but not ok at press conf like that... :D I can see he was little bit embarrassed. 

18 hours ago, valentvcd said:

OMG..... where is his shoes???? :D:D 

LOLOLOL I thought the same thing:D At least he could have worn black sandals (I'm such a matching shoes/purse nazi) But he's so handsome, I didn't spend that much time looking at his feet. 

Spoiler

Lol can anyone explain to me why on earth is she wearing a wig ???? 

Nice start for this Drama ! I laughed so much.  the last 5 minutes were hilarious . :D 

1 hour ago, TeBe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Lol can anyone explain to me why on earth is she wearing a wig ???? 

Nice start for this Drama ! I laughed so much.  the last 5 minutes were hilarious . :D 

I believe it's

Spoiler

because she's losing hair--when she went to the doctor for a check-up, he showed her the balding spot and suggested it might have to do with stress?

Welcome to the BGS thread, @Annette, @TeBe, @creidesca. welcome-sign10.gif?w=150&h=110  .   I love reading your comments. Waiting for subbed episode.

@Misstwilightfan1416, Many thanks for the videos... of the episode and the fun looking preview.

@valentvcd, @evie7. I think shoes vs. sandals is a cultural matter. Where I grew up, it was customary for men to wear sandals even to nice events, such as theater, opera, even weddings. But where I live now, it is not so acceptable for nice events, and people will tend to feel as you do about him wearing sandals for P.C.  Another thing I see in P.C. sometimes is men wearing shoes but with no socks. That to my upbringing looks strange...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girl’s Day’s Minah Talks Giving Up Eyeliner For New Drama Role

Girl’s Day’s Minah Talks Giving Up Eyeliner For New Drama Role

Ahead of its premiere, “Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim” (working title) held a press conference on May 12 with PD Baek Soo Chan, Girl’s Day’s Minah, Namgoong Min, On Joo Wan, and Suh Hyo Rim, Oh Hyun Kyung, and Woo Hyun in attendance.

Spoiler

My Fair Lady Kong Shim

During the conference, Minah shares about getting into character for her role as Kong Shim, a girl who has grown up in the shadow of her beautiful older sister who got all the good genes. “I’ve already discarded the worry, ‘What if I come out ugly.’ I’m a celebrity for whom her eyeliner is her lifeline, but I have decisively given it up.”

Spoiler

My Fair Lady Kong Shim2

She also talks about starring in a drama at the same time as fellow Girl’s Day member Hyeri. “It ended up that Hyeri and I are playing lead roles at the same time. It’s good to see Hyeri also working hard.”

Spoiler

My Fair Lady Kong Shim3

“Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim” is slated to air its first episode on May 14 at 9:55 p.m. KST. You can check out the official posters for the drama here.

Girl's Day Minah Namgoong Min

Source: Soompi

OMG, the couple, uncle and aunt are the same funny "weird"couple in "What Happens To My Family" and the supposedly pretty sister was  the most annoying character in "Endless Love". The ugly sister looks so much better with make up, I could not recognize her at all/

Archived