[Drama 2016] Beautiful Gong Shim 미녀 공심이

mysignisflower

'The Beauty of the Beast' unveils Namgoong Min's behind-the-scenes still image featuring his pure-hearted smile

photo721591.png

"The Beauty of the Beast" Namgoong Min's behind-the-scenes image has been revealed.

On May 6th, SBS official Instagram posted the photo with the caption saying, "What's with this heartwarming feeling? New weekend drama, "The Beauty of the Beast" to premiere at 9:55 PM on May 14th Saturday".

In the revealed photo, Namgoong Min is eating ice cream smiling innocently while he is paying with a puppy.

SBS new weekend drama innocently will premiere at 9:55 PM on May 14th.

source

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thumbnail

cr: SBS

@mysignisflower, I have a suggestion. What about if in the description line before "Love Story of two sisters" you will add: "From the writer of  "The Girl Who Sees Smells" comes"

So it will read From the writer of The Girl Who Sees Smells comes a Loves Story of Two sisters.... etc...

Hoping this will get more peoples' attention. Thank you!

We have a week to try and get this drama licensed...!

Good news everyone.      Smiley   

When DramaFever published the shows they bring by May 15, and this drama was not included, I asked them what about this one, and we are waiting for it.  Over 50 people "liked" my comment, and some replied they also are waiting for this.

DramaFever just responded they will bring us the drama beginning May 17.    piece-of-cake-smiley-01.gif?1301944211

I wonder why May 17 and not when it starts on May 14. Is is because Viki has been first to ask for a license but we don't know it yet???

DramaFever calls this show "The Emptiness of the Beast"

Please drop by the drama page and add a comment of support for the drama, so that they see there is a following, and also click on "Become a Fan" button.

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4917/The_Emptiness_of_the_Beast/

Ch_i8PqUUAA3KO2.jpg

ohhh. Thank you much @Misstwilightfan1416. Makes all the difference in the world to see the trailer with English subs...:)

Namgoong Min prepares to finally play the nice guy in The Emptiness of the Beast

81cda4f8-bcdf-4a7b-abc9-2f827198aede.png

In his last few dramas, such as Sensory Couple and RememberNamgoong Min made the perfect hot villain you love to hate and hate to love, but this time, he's making his nice guy male lead debut in The Emptiness of the Beast (a.k.a Beauty of the Beast or Beautiful Gong Shim). The hard-working actor has recently taken to his personal Instagram to share behind-the-scenes moments from the set.

Read full article on DramaFever Blog. Please make sure to also click on "Awesome" button, and comment in support of the drama.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/namgoong-min-prepares-to-finally-play-the-nice-guy-in-the-emptiness-of-the-beast-/

Also, in the drama page click on "Become a fan" button and also add a comment in support of the drama.

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4917/The_Emptiness_of_the_Beast/

Thank you!

@evie7, Thank you for fanning the page.I was worried too...!  When I first put my request on DF page I got about 50+ likes. But now their article above already got over 3,000 likes!

Hopefully more people will join us here. I still think we mislead @mysignisflower. when we suggested that she lists all of the actors in the title line. I am sorry for that.   When I look a the drama page - hardly any of them lists the actors in the title line, except if it is a super popular actor.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/13-k-dramas-movies/

Anyway, good news!   We now have posters. In fact - 2 of them!

Oh Snap! Showered in sunshine, petals, and ice cream for Beautiful Gong-shim

gongshim_30.jpg

gongshim_29.jpg

Read article on Dramabeans

one more article

‘Beast’s Beauty‘ posters revealed

Spoiler

Posters for the upcoming SBS TV series “Beast’s Beauty” were revealed on Tuesday.

The rom-com stars actor Namkoong Min and Minah of Girls’ Day. The series will center on a romance of two siblings, among whom the elder sister Gong-mi (Seo Hyo-rim) envisions a rags-to-riches life through a marriage with a man of higher status and the younger sister Gong-shim (Minah) seeks a job.

Namkoong, 38, rose to stardom after playing villains in the network TV channel’s “The Girl Who Sees Smells” (2015) and “Remember - War of the Son” (2016).

In contrast to the roles, Namkoong is expected to play an attractive man who has chemistry with Minah, who is appearing in her first small-screen lead role. She previously played a villainous business owner’s daughter in MBC’s “My Sweet and Sour Family.”

Pictures used in the posters were reportedly taken last month in a studio in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

The first episode of “Beast’s Beauty” will be aired on Saturday at 10 p.m.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605101500193706731_2

9 hours ago, ororomunroe said:

So does this story have two distinct lovelines or is it a love rectangle? 

@ororomunroe, good question. I think it will have two distinct lovelines, but I am not totally sure. 

@andy78, thank you for the new article.  I am glad people are starting to notice this drama. To be fair, I think SBS took their sweet time in promoting it too.

Good news everyone,   Viki has also licensed the drama!    speaker phone leaf We still need to find out for which regions. They call it "Dear Fair Lady Kong-Shim"

@evie7, @mysignisflower -   Seems like people are beginning to notice, and our sub requests did their work.

Make sure to stop by and thank them

https://www.viki.com/tv/30484c-dear-fair-lady-kong-shim

hi @valentvcd, Welcome to the thread  :)

Everyone, here is a copy of the message I got from Viki about the drama. 

To Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim Fans

Hello Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim fans!

Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim will begin this Saturday on May 14!

Please vote for our team name here: 
http://goo.gl/forms/Cmb59gM91i

This drama is licensed in the following regions: 
- Americas (the USA, Canada and Latin America, including Guam, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Bermuda, the Bahamas and the Caribbean Basin) 
- Europe (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Vatican City, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom) 
- Middle East (Afghanistan, Armenia, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen) 
- QC access allowed

Archived