[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Thanks Recappers.

I hate time jumps.  Because jumping 1 year automatically fixes everything....???  And the one left behind is expected to wait indefinitely??  Lazy resolutions to problems!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SH IS WORKING WITH AHN AJUSSI WON DH IS ALSO THERE ...HE IS EATING RH STILL BLAMES HIM FOR WHAT HAPPENED ...I THINK THEY ARE LOOKING FOR HACKER ...WON DH MENTIONED BN...BN IS SHOWING AN OLD WOMAN SOMETHING ON HER PHONE...BN AND BR SCENE

ra hyang and bonui boss argue about something haha

bonui boss keep say bonui bonui lol

bonui is become a helper at hospital to help the eldery

she help eldery with technology

bora getting more better..she even already about to sit at wheelchair

so BN ex-boss is now working for SH at his new office?

not sure

in the office there are SH, RH, chicken ajusshi and BN ex-boss

somewhere else BN is now a teacher, she teach how to use computers to old people

BR is a lot better too

it looks like BR and BN are living a happy life

but BR ask BN if she is fine because sometimes she doesn't look happy

bora ask about bonui's condition

At night, bora keep staring at star and remember what suho say during his rooftop event for her

then she cry

at his office, suho keep working

and he keep staring at the cactus

Okay i understand this if you love me you will wait bit, its annoying but if one partner really wants to study abroad and its there dream etc then sure let them go and support them from a distance and still be either friends or lovers but encourage each other to reach your dream (not that these things always work long distance)

But to use it as a (you ran away obviously your not ready, although i have chased after you through the whole entire show and you did nothing but run from me, yeah sure you keep running for the next 10 years if you have to but sure i will wait indefinitely until you my beloved returns to my waiting arms)  *chokes*

Bonui take bora at the wheelchair for the walk. Bonui see star at the hospital park and it reminds her of suho and suhi also remember bonui well since he keep the cactus she gave her.

Bora seem to say be careful to bonui who go to somewhere. And so does suho. He looks happy bcs he also go somewhere

Epilogue: after their last hug, suho shed his tear

BR IS BETTER ...SHE STILL CAN'T WALK...BN IS WATCHING THE SKY ...REMEMBERS SH AND HER DATE ON ROOF ...CEO IS WORKING...BR AND BN SCENE ...SH HAS A GIFT ...BN IS WALKING ...MAYBE OTP WILL MEET ?WE SEE PARK  MOMENT AGAIN...WE SEE HIM CRYING THEIR GOODBYE ..END OF EP!NO PREVIEW!

that night BN looks at the stars and remembers the night she looked at the stars with SH

SH looks at a fat plant on his desk and he also remembers her

next morning SH and BN are both going somewhere, I don't think  they are going to meet 

Truth and dare 

the goodbye scene from SH's POV

poor SH cried too while he walked away 

no preview

5 minutes ago, WinCee said:

Thanks Recappers.

I hate time jumps.  Because jumping 1 year automatically fixes everything....???  And the one left behind is expected to wait indefinitely??  Lazy resolutions to problems!

I don't think its being lazy. Just that 2 episodes is not enough to solve it. And tell the rest of the ending 

Archived