[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 hours ago, cynkdf said:

@febzLOVE your post - you got it spot on about HCY, he sings better live - I hear this from fellow fans lucky enough to have attended his concerts. I will edit this post to add a spoiler.

@febz spoiler added :)

Hide contents

Very entertaining post, thanks. You know much more about music than I do, I don't even know what vibrato is without googling :)  But although I don't know about music techniques etc, I love reading anything about HCY's singing voice, especially if he's praised :)  HCY was a vocal coach for some years, hence he has good  voice control and he can also change his singing voice.  HCY is more well-known for singing sad ballads; but when his hair is swept upwards, that usually means he is going to sing an upbeat song .. and dance (he used to be a B-boy :) )  Here he is singing "Lies"  by BigBang on Hunan (Mango) TV:

"Burden" on Immortal Songs - from emotional song to upbeat song, all in one performance :)  

Considering it's only from my review who's not an expert so I'm already grateful if it can be understandable. The pleasure is on me dear chingu. No worries about technique etc because it's not our obligation as a listener. We just need to give our ear & enjoy it.

Spoiler

Thank you for granted my request. But when I read that he was once a vocal coach almost makes me feel okay I don't need to watch the video anymore :D.  No wonder he's so profesional. But I'm still curious so I watch it & also I dunno on what consideration you gave me the cover of bigbang?? how do you know I'm a big fans of BB? hmm you're not a shaman are you? :blink: But no matter how I like BB, I prefer when HCY sang burden. Maybe because of that robotic dance, damn he's so hot there :P. Just kidding, like him more there because the difficulty level of the song and he's singing it like a dancing machine too but yet he still manage to catch his breath & produce stable voice. Because it's a hard things to do if he doesn't have the stamina for it. That's also the reason Kpop who known for combining singing & performance is suitable for girl or boyband. Because doing the upbeat song for soloist let's just say about 5 songs continuosly more over 1 whole album hmm Paramedic will take the spot after that :P

Okay back to MDBC (before we get banned for off topic :P). We're discussing about HCY who's gonna sing the next OST so take this as sweet introduction of the singer 

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

SEMI - DEAD pyoyong PRESENTS THE MDBC CRACK HOUSE TO STAY ALIVE TILL MONDAY!

Quiz_zpslniiccow.gif

The title says it all peeps! Now I've been researching this drama massively for clues! I mean MASSIVE! I need to repeat this again so I can enjoy this.  MASSIVELY

Sooo you ready to Have FUN??!! Wait! Before that could you please sign here ---------------------------------------------->

NAaaaahh, nothin important, just usual disclaimer saying that you agreed to participate on your own risk blablablabla....not for underage children, not for weak heart, all that boring old stuff you usually see at itunes agreement.

You need to click ------------------------------------->  pyoyong's creation to send you to Soompi Heaven  (sugesting Internet Explorer)

Be proud and show the world your discovery! mwahahaha

OMO OMO!!! I got Byung Yun!!!!! Aah.. this is what I call FATE!! I just run fast to him before this!! MwahahahhaHahahahahah :glasses:

How to share the result here? https://www.playbuzz.com/pyoyong10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-the-man-of-your-dream?utm_source=copy&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, siena407 said:

i just hope in the end crown prince and ra on will be king and queen.. 

I wish this too.  Ever since I watched TMTETS and YJ didn't end up being the queen because "she died", I was so bitter that I didn't get to see her marry the crown prince.  Speaking of CSB, her character hasn't really done much.  It's like she just comes and goes without doing much damage.  It seems like the writer doesn't really know what to do with her.

Moonlighters..... would you tell me...... did YS already give up on RO??? Did he finally wake up..?? 

I don't think YS has given up on RO.  I think he will be more determined to get her out the palace especially after what he learned from those evil ministers.  But I do kinda of miss his interaction with RO though.  Even with Byung Yeong too.  When was the last time RO had a moment with her hyung?

@Jillia Your post was very insightful.  Thank you for sharing it.  It allowed me to see a different perspective on RO's life.  She hides so much in her smile.

• Like 17

And on my SECOND and THIRD try, I got him both times!! What?!? 

I AM DONE! It looks like I AM FATED TO BE WITH A EUNUCH!!! No princes, knights or flower scholars for me! *cries in a corner* depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

The Career Man
The
Wuelll............you've just hit the Jackpot on this one! What more can a girl wants from this guy? Sensitive, self discipline to achieve his goal and like to boss around people like nobody business. The winner sort of type in a bad way. Congratulation! 

Next, nextttttttttttttttt...

• Like 22

31 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

LAUGHING LIKE HELL NOW! Almost half an hour and nobody got CP yet? bwahahahahahahahahahaha.......rotf

@Bambiina dangg you lucky girl! You get kim which kim? Byung or YS, both are kim you know that rite? They are super hard to get lmao

@lovehbhjw2013 wow YS! I'm impressed with your choice!

Hey....I got it first attempt...I thought you created it with a skew towards Yoon-Sung for me!!!  LOL. :kiss_wink:

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Aigoo, chingu! I don't know what to say. :D First of all thank you so much for your kind words. :wub: As for the idea for a blog: I have thought about it because I know posting my long thoughts on the characters in a fast-moving thread can make things difficult. Hence why I always link to the other posts. But I know putting them on a blog would make things a lot easier - especially for everyone who wants to re-read them. Unfortunately I'm not good when it comes to things like this. The blog would probably look pretty ugly because I would just upload all my recent posts there. :lol: But I keep thinking about it.

Awww I would gladly offer some help but unfortunately I am also not a creative person and my blog making skills are next to none :sweatingbullets: I hope some of our fellow moonlighters here can help you though! :wub: I guess for now I can only wait for your next posts regarding our beloved characters :lol:

• Like 11

@lovehbhjw2013 YS soul is indeed strong in  you my friend. You might marry him tonight in your dream. Btw welcome to Soompi Heaven bar. I officially salutes you.

@NRGchick @iheartyoojung congratz fine choice indeed on Kim Byung

@moonlighsonata Awesome! Wow, luck exist in this thread !

@Bambiina ji sook? LOL

@Earth2KatyD117 cry...sorry I laugh so hard every time i see your result. hahahaha....

CP anyone? lol

@blueroses87

@blueroses87 you are indeed the ruler of this thread , my deep respect for your true soul for CP  *bow*

@in00022 allow me to share a clue. The number of kim in the drama yes? add that with episode 9 at 48ninutes ish, and you will get the true number of kim in the drama.

• Like 17

44 minutes ago, febz said:

Spoiler

Okay back to MDBC (before we get banned for off topic :P). We're discussing about HCY who's gonna sing the next OST so take this as sweet introduction of the singer 

@febz Many thanks for the reminder to get back on topic, my apologies for getting carried away  :)     Many of HCY's fans in China are anxiously waiting for his OST for MDBC to be released. I hope that those fans of his who don't follow the drama will make an effort to  watch Ep 13 & 14 on Mango (Hunan) TV if they learn that HCY's song can be heard during those two episodes.   Here's a gif of Tencent News (China) reporting about HCY's participation in MDBC's OST.  Thanks to GettyGo for source video.

vH6qyR6iH2sxO.gif

Spoiler

Wish I were a shaman, then I can predict exactly when his OST will be released :)  HCY sang "Bang Bang Bang" on Hunan TV's "I Am A Singer" fourth round and this won him a lot of fans in China (and elsewhere :) )  Hope you enjoy his interpretation (not all VIPs did, unfortunately): I would love to hear your views, thanks :)  Please note: HCY was still suffering from a cough when he performed BangX3. He is a real professional!

• Like 10

66 royal September 28th, 2016 at 12:07 AM

I love this episode because there are developments in all four characters.We see their struggles but when push comes to shove, they act with their hearts. Their goodness is coming out in the most difficult and complicated times.

Because they are all good kids with unfortunate circumstances.

Also, Lee Young is fast becoming my favorite male drama character of all time.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-12/comment-page-2/#comment-2476959

• Like 17