[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Goodnight chingus! Need to recharge after that draining episode haha maybe I should stream PBG's song so his soft/smooth voice can lull me to sleep. I won't cry even though that song was played during the pre-wedding scene since no wedding happened lol. I have this foreboding feeling that we're gonna end with the mother of all cliffhangers tomorrow but I will pray hard for ending fairy to appear once again and help ease our minds for a little bit. 

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, denarvie said:

I think she already said this, they had the conversation,  she said it better to not meet again , she said it's bad for him and her, and the head eunuch also said that it's dangerous 

even byeong yeon and yoon sung agree that the last thing yeong's need is his name linked to the traitor, the things her dad afraid the most and the rumour that can make the people turn their back to him, not to mention others, neutral minister, 

she never said she didn't love him at all, she already confessed the night before she leaves and he knew it ,

she just said it better not to be together when it brings nothing but he keeps on asking to meet, 

they are young, and they just have one love stories, realistically people hardly ended up with their 1st love (damn Cha Tae Hyun is the 1%) and it's quite far fetched to hope Ra-on to be his mistress that no one knew, heart is a heart, it gonna heartbroken and selfish if Yeong keep Ra-on and marrying Ha Yeon (this is because ra on and yeong  assumed that nothing can change the marriage, the kings fainted is the cupid miracle)

it's always the heart, Ra on can believe his heart but the reality is he gonna marry someone and it wasn't her, 

maybe I am too far but this is exactly what I didn't like in the moon that embracing the sun when yeol is hidden by the kings just because the kings love her, 

she has her life and if she chooses going away to trade the freedom for both of them, then that's can be fair, 

personally, I like them to be together but Ra-on has been shown throughout the series as someone who is practical than the dreamer Yeoung 

that's why they are a good matched, 

if the situation is reversed and we got a lot of Ra-on point of view as the central, like when she always gets attacked, get afraid, can't sleep at night, crying under the blanket, dreaming about her mom and dad getting murder, we would probably asking her to leave too,

haha yes i totally understand what you said and understand Ra On's feeling. Yes then , please break off and never meet again. Love is indeed over. 

Is this what we want? My answer is NO. What about you? 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Is there no one in Youtube who has posted the whole song? I want to download it before going to bed. And I really need to go to bed soon coz I have to go work tomorrow. Hiiiiiicssss...

I think someone posted earlier...the thread moves so fast i don't remember who...here it goes again...spoiler has another one from another uploader

Spoiler

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

I think I read a sci fi novel on this where the aptly summed it up. Its "Plot within plots, my lord..." and "Fear is the mind killer" But I still feel Young is slightly smarter than the king. I just wished the king TALKED to Young before he sided with the Premier sometimes.

sighj, MDBC...You re so making me a basket case!

In real history, Lee Young was indeed a very smart man, like a genius.  He was touted as the Joseon's dynasty last hope.....to flourish..... unfortunately he died early.

• Like 20

HUHUHU HELP ME CHINGUU,  I CAN'T STOP CRYING, BOGUM'S OST IS KILLING ME WITH THE FEELS, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL YET SO SAD & PAINFUL, I CAN FEEL HIS FEELING WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE LYRICS. BOGUM'S SAD PAST DID HELPS HIM TO CONVEY HIS FEELINGS MORE THAN ORDINARY PEOPLE AT HIS AGE.  & ALTHOUGH HE SAID IT MANY TIMES THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY GIRLFRIEND NOW, HE SURELY HAS EXPERIENCING HIS FIRST LOVE ALREADY. THERE'S NO WAY ON EARTH A PERSON CAN SING THAT DEEP & PORTRAYING HOW HE FELT LIKE THAT IF HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE IN LOVE. I'M 100% SURE THIS SONG WILL BE A BIG BIG HIT,  CHUKKAE BOGUM-AH :heart:

AM SORRY FOR THE DEAD CAPSLOCK CHINGU-YA, AM JUST SO EXCITED :bawling:

• Like 17

so it kinda hard to watch live because sometimes I want to paused on the actor profile, the way it shot and zoomed is good enough that it highlighted their feature and the things that always keep popping in my head is (oooh so pretty), 

it's so funny because I can see many handsome/beautiful actor more than moonlight but here, it seems like the impression and the setting of everyone are just so good, even the queen, 

I was like "I knew why PM choose her to be the queen, she is pretty"

then " ooh I can see how Ra-on has her feature, his mom is pretty"

sometimes "ooh the king is quite handsome"

and the winner for the episode of the babies

Coxdm3F.jpg 

*don; have the prince baby pic

and we can make another heartbroken love stories with the switched baby too ,. . .. . 

• Like 19

@PrincessMe2515: This director and scriptwriter are experts at tying loose ends neatly...

They will have to resolve the following:

1. Premier Kim's murder of a palace court lady that know about the murder of the Queen, Lee Young;s mother (double whammy) which was witnessed by the  trauma-caused mute Princess.

2. They will have to pin down the minions who instigated the attack which caused the CP to be wounded, making ti appear that it was carried out by the Baekwoon rebel group.

3. They will have to resolve the "baby switch" of the Queen. Here YS will play a big role.

4. Lastly the HY-CP sub-plot.

Of course, Master Jung and the Princess have to end up together.

By resolving all these...we will have a happy, realistic ending.

• Like 24

Judging by Ha Yeon s outfit in ep 16, clearly wedding did not happen. Honestly, l m liking seeing CP all fired n pissy, even towards Raon. He needs to show strength of character to be a King. He cannot be turning to mush over a gal. In a way, l m glad they broke up so when they eventually reunite, l hope it will be Raon who comes back to him since he has been the one doing the chasing all the time n she, the running away. So if she comes back on her own volition, it means she s here to stay.

• Like 18

I see that opinions divided for those who understand without subtitles and who could only see the pain :D 

1. First scene Ra On too didn't want to let go of him but had no choice at the moment so since it was a trap she said don't waver because of me.

2. Head Eunuch White Cloud Leader talked to Ra On, ten years ago LY was traumatized, only way to help him now is to watch over him. As royal marriage will happen there is no hope for Ra On.

edit: oh, Ra On said to her mother she had to do something before they go, that is to free LY from guilt so he can live happily even without her.  

3. Ra On met LY with conviction she will push him away. So she had to act that way to make him understand. LY didn't believe her but understand her motive to do so. It was also painful for him to see her like that, and he broke their promise too so in the end they are even.

4. Ra On's painful smile...at least she can move on now without bearing all hurt.

• Like 24

LY meets up with RO and calls out the latter's name, Ra-On yah... RO asks LY why he is looking for her. LY then replies is it because I've asked to meet you so this puts you in greater danger than before. LY asks RO if someone is behind her and if someone is trying to threaten her and asks RO if she is in danger. RO then tells LY that his Highness being by her side now is the most dangerous thing. Not believing her words, LY takes one step forward. This is when RO takes out a dagger and holds it in her hands. LY tells her to put it down. RO tells LY that she won't hurt him so the latter tells her not to say such an absurd thing. RO adds that at first, he doesn't know anything about her but he already knows everything about her now.

She demands to know, "Your Highness, ten years ago, who is the person who has killed my father and has labeled him as a criminal. Who is the person that has ruined of our home. LY tries to grab hold of RO's hands. Using the dagger, LY cuts the bracelet on his wrist and in the process, it broke into pieces and the beads fell onto the ground. A sorrowful LY tells RO, "Didn't you say that no matter what happens, you will  believe in me. I have also told you before that I will believe in everything that you say so this time, it will also be the same. Even if what you are telling me are just mere lies, I will still trust in you. Leave now. Let's not meet each other again.

On her wedding day, HY meets up with her father and the latter tells her that her life ahead of her will be a tough one. So HY assures her father and tells her not to worry about her as she loves the Crown Prince and she will live her life well. Her father looks really sad so HY tells him that it's not that he won't be able to see her again and tells him not to be sad. They hug each other and cry.

While Eunuch Jang is putting on his wedding robe for the Crown Prince, LY is reminded of the time when RO tries to put on the Gwanja for him and he was teasing her.

RO meets some soldiers along the way and tries to avoid them. While RO's mom is bringing the clothes in, she hears someone behind her and thought that RO has come home so she asks why is RO so late today. When she turns around, she is shocked to see a man in straw hat standing there. When the man removes his hat, RO's mom is flabbergasted that he is actually her husband, Hong Gyeong-nae.

The Royal  Guard informs the King that they have found Hong Gyeong-nae. While LY is getting ready to go the place where the royal wedding is held, Eunuch Jang hurriedly runs towards him informing him that the King has fainted. LY asks Eunuch Jang the reason why the King has fainted so the latter replies it's because he has received news that the traitor, Hong Gyeong-nae is still alive. LY is shocked after hearing this piece of news.

• Like 24