[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Talking about skinship right, come to think of it this drama has A LOT of unconventional skinship already for a Korean drama considering that it is only at ep 6. Lets see we already have:

1. PBG holding her at her waist and torso to carry her up out of the hole

2. KYJ touching /hugging PBG here and there when she is dressing him up

3. PBG touching her lips when he is giving her meds

4. PBG touching her waist when he saved her underwater

5. PBG touching her cheek to see whether she has a fever

6. The backhug on the horse

I mean WOW and all that is done beautifully. Correct me if i'm wrong but a lot of times in Korean drama  even to get the couple to touch hands take at least few episodes and when that happens it is always that slow mo pull her arm towards the guy kind of skinship and they repeat the slo mo like 3 times to show the significance of the fact that the couple are finally holding hands. Lol 

My point is...if we are already having all these subtle but sexy skinships by ep 6 does this mean the kissing scene will be even better? Hehehe Lol either that or all these skinship is to compensate for the lack or absence of an intimate kiss. Sigh

gosh, the queen knows the meaning of his sight when he looks at Raon. That weakness will be used by Queen to make Yeong weak and gosh, the rebel. did they mention about the rebel ? I hope they don't think Raon became eunuch to take revenge. Gosh, i can't wait.

Guest charliew
2 hours ago, pyoyong said:

So far we have 17 people already, I added you to the picture as you can see. I was thinking about putting your profile picture next to the name, so it looks cuter, kinda like a stamp. Instead of using a boring email like many other petitions, this adds more of a personal touch and would be more catchy. I'll post again once I added your profile picture but if you wanna use some other picture or logo just send a message to me in this forum with a picture or a link. 

The following people have already been added to the picture:

@moodypie@chocolatepie@mellinadear@myvilvil@genmaikrw@AriaAA@liemkopi@bonuibonui@boyoo4lyf@Bambiina@WildDivine69@Noor IsmahwatiI@Naruto_7th_Hokage@Plummpychan@pyoyong @myutaa @yuuinokokoro

If you want to join our crusade for more skinship, just like this post and I will take this as an oath of loyalty to the cause and add your name up there :D

Can you guys please add me too???? thanks :)

Annyeong chinguuss.. I'm new to this thread, nice to meet you all :)

Kyaaaa finally I've been waiting for another good saeguk drama like this. The last saeguk drama I watched is Scholar Who Walks The Night.

So I got hooked instantly after watching the first ep of Moonlight Drawn! I likeee this kind of story (when a woman disguises as a man) ;p  I get Sungkyunkwan Scandal vibes all over again hehe 

The chemistry between Park Bo Gum & Kimm Yoo Jung are good! I've never seen Park Bo Gum's drama before, but one thing for sure, he looks gorgeous in hanbok! :w00t:

I'm happy that this drama got high ratings, because the storyline is just great!

Wah so excited and can't wait to see what's ahead! Moonlight Drawn fighting!!! :heart:

1473234743_moonlight-drawn-by-clouds.jpg

2 hours ago, thea2410 said:

i just wanna share my FMV for the recent OST by Gummy (vid cuts from ep5&6) ~ :wub:

the song is indeed beautiful! Gummy always delivered! the feels it give me.. ahhh~ now that i know the meaning of the song, it makes me appreciate it more and it totally make me cry. T.T it even bring tears to my eyes while i make this fmv. T.T hope you guys like it~ xD

hi im fan of your fanvid since Doctors esp your Yoondo&Hyejung fanvid so im glad to see you again for LITM :wub:

hope you would also do another FMV once my most fave ost the very haunting music/BGM of ep4 dance and ep6 full song come out seriously for me that the best one of all the current ost (my preference though Gummy is awesome too :P )

Spoiler

i might be the only one uncomfortable with ppl shipping Bogum and KYJ in real life and requesting passionate intimate scene for them..

they have great chemistry of course and i would go down with the ship but only after she officially an adult worldwide age (i don't count Korean +1 age tbh since i live outside Korea so even after her bday she still 17 in my eyes) so yeah im just close minded but once she an adult i would go full force shipping her with all adult actors she paired with no matter how old they are as long not grandpa age lol....but for now i definitely won't even think of shipping them irl but yes in the drama of course i will go up and down with CP&RO ship until end :wub:

idk what to think of the 2 ep extension tbh part of me dreading it since usually extension mean they gonna ruin the supposedly already well prepared ending and make the good drama dragging with bad ending

also i dislike how KBS announce this because it seem they are pressuring the drama team to accept this extension without waiting for them to accept yet through media announcement since all they care obviously rating

anyway i also have mix feel since part of me happy to see uri prince, his mong mong, Kim hyung and Yoonsung longer too which hopefullly not too tragic ending.

but since they announce this early not last minute changes so who know the pd and writer can work this out and not rushing to write the last 2 ep and maybe bring good result so hope for the 2 ep extension to be good and fear just nothing but fear and everything start well end well <3

hope this mean more CP+mong mong+Kim Hyung and CP+YS+KBY ot3 scenes more and less the evil queen, and crown princess XD

im sucker for more bromance and for YS and CP to be on good term again no matter the politic bring them apart..

btw i heard YS died based on novel?

i wonder if they gonna follow that path since it too sad for him even im not SLS here (though many time JY remind me of TMETS Lee Min Ho which is my fave in the drama which im in SLS team lol but not same effect here since Bogum eyes game and bias is too strong for me to ship other than CP XD)

if they really gonna kill YS at the end i think it could be breakthrough perf for Jinyoung and could be his most memorable moment if the show great directing and acting at that exact scene :P

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

Annyeong, chingus! :D

I come back and the thread jumped a few pages. Daebak! But I also see a lot of people jumping to conclusions and actions.

First of all I would really like to wait and see what's going to happen. The binding scene needs to be cleared first. And of course we don't know what PD-nim and writer-nim have planned for KYJ and PBG in the romance plot. I think when we get the romance and some skinship both will be very professional. The only one's who turn it into something inappropriate are those who complain about the binding scene.

Overall the drama is filmed in such a delicate and exquisite way I'm sure we can trust PD-nim to handle KYJ's age very well and for PBG and KYJ to be awesome in those romantic scenes. Btw... this is the first time I could live with both just flirting through their eyes. I know it's crazy but they both speak with their eyes. :wub::wub:

I'm a lot more worried about 2 episode-extension. Of course I'm kinda happy I will be able to enjoy this drama longer, on the other hand I want the quality. But here as well... I trust PD-nim and writer-nim. :)

For the comment: I think everyone is entitled to have their opinions and if they didn't like the drama because they don't know the actors. That's fine! I've been watching k-dramas for 10 years now and I know a lot of actors but there're of course actors I don't know. Park Bo Gum... I've heard of him, yes, but never watched anything with him. But now I'm happy I know him and I'm happy he is in a drama with one of my favourite child actresses - even though she isn't a child anymore. And I can now catch up with all his past projects. :wub:

As for the comment by @IBELIS: I completely understand. But still when you look at Sungkyunkwan Scandal.... let's just say nobody really believed in Park Min Young's cross-dressing, nobody really thought she looked like a boy. I think KYJ is doing a good job and she comes close to Moon Geun Young's look who did a fantastic job in Painter of Wind. And I think she even watched some of the dramas where cross-dressing is involved to prepare for her role. She isn't a boy but in this drama that's actually not really important for HER role. Because she doesn't really want to disguise herself but now because of the Crown Prince she has to live as a eunuch. I wonder if she would've started dressing as a girl if she would've been successful failing the eunuch exam.

In MDBC at least Ra On is a eunuch. She went through an exam, so of course nobody in the palace would doubt that she is a boy. :) Of course if she doesn't convince you as a viewer and it bothers you that's fine.

MY point was more about behaviour not her looks this is a girl who has been living her life as a male since she was a small child.and that alone would make her better at it. She has to be aware of the dangers in the times she lives in but we see her without any defenses or awareness of her own peril, and the fact that she is supposed to be male is very central to the drama, the prince is attracted to what he believes is a male her exposure at being female could cost her life. We know that at least two people know she is a girl and one of them just tried to pawn her off to the chinese guy before she was saved and he was a palace eunuch. .  

4 hours ago, jannedrumsit said:

I am sometimes seeing double when watching this show. It reminds me sooooo much of The Moon That Embraces The Sun, probably also because Yoo Jung is in both shows. I loved TMETS and this show is giving me all the similar feels that I had before. With that said, I'm pretty sure this show can hit 30%. I wouldn't be surprised if it will reach 40/50 mark too..

Don't we wish

Spoiler

200.gif

1 hour ago, nataliakay said:

My point is...if we are already having all these subtle but sexy skinships by ep 6 does this mean the kissing scene will be even better? Hehehe Lol either that or all these skinship is to compensate for the lack or absence of an intimate kiss. Sigh

I a small kiss maybe, but no deep one. After all they are already up for review of the binding scene. 

Spoiler

200.gif

ahhh.. please don't quote the video~ it's against the rule. x)

hehe.. anyway,  hi there @salz! i'm glad you like my previous FMVs~ :D no worries tho.. i'll be making FMVs for all of this drama osts too. :) i'm also waiting for the full version of the haunting music/bgm from the dancing scene...tbh, songs that had a haunting feelings/sounds to it are my most favs! haha! :wub:

chingu yaaaa...

I'm rarely post in this thread, but always smilling giggling etc whenever others spazzing bout this drama.

count me in at the partyyyy, kekeke...

give a lot of love for MDbC genks, uri lovable actors actresse and ofcourse the incredible MDbC team.

payless attention to "you know what I mean"

like Taylor Swift song :

"...Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off..."

so shake it off chinguuuuuu yaaa!!!!

love you :D

2 hours ago, diane90 said:

I'm waiting for the new ost, the one at dancing scene and in the scene pf ep6

when they are separated at the convoy

someone knows when it'll be out ????????????????

haizzzzzzz it's really ...... wonderful, iy made the dance becoming.............wonderful

Hi - the 4th OST (by Second Moon, apt band name, right? :) ) will be released  on Monday, 12 Sep at 12 noon, cr: pearl0024 Twitter :  My guess is that this is the beautifully haunting OST many of us :are anxiously waiting for:

love%20in%20the%20moonlight%204th%20ost_

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@WildDivine69

Hahaha.... even Korean fans are suffering! In Korean discussions boards they're happy it's finally friday. :lol: One day closer to monday. You know it's a good k-drama when people want the weekend to be over soon.

Right? I'm having some serious MDBC withdrawl right now, and that pint of butter pecan ice cream in my freezer is not going to help :bawling:

I also want Monday to come faster for this drama...I can't believe there will be a day where I cherish Monday, hahahaha...one good thing gained from getting into K-Drama!! Also can't wait for all the soundtrack to be released, I love the instrumentals used in this drama. :D

Guest MaknaeC
46 minutes ago, IBELIS said:

MY point was more about behaviour not her looks this is a girl who has been living her life as a male since she was a small child.and that alone would make her better at it. She has to be aware of the dangers in the times she lives in but we see her without any defenses or awareness of her own peril, and the fact that she is supposed to be male is very central to the drama, the prince is attracted to what he believes is a male her exposure at being female could cost her life. We know that at least two people know she is a girl and one of them just tried to pawn her off to the chinese guy before she was saved and he was a palace eunuch. .  

Hong Ra On in the original novel is exactly like Kim Yoo Jung's portrayal in this drama. Despite her beautiful appearance (fyi, in the novel, her nickname is Sam-nom because she's good at 3 things: good at talking, good at writing, good-looking/beautiful), her BEHAVIOUR is also the same. Hong Ra On is such a cute and lovable character in the novel eventhough she's crossdressing as a boy. 

Actually even way before KYJ announced as the female lead, her name always listed as one of the actresses that the fans of original novel want to see as Hong Ra On. That's why they're so happy when the news confirmed her as the female lead. And after they watched her in the actual drama,  the original novel fans' comments mostly like this: 

"Kim Yoo Jung is exactly like Hong Ra On."

"Hong Ra On is Kim Yoo Jung. Kim Yoo Jung is Hong Ra On."

"Ah really, synchronize 100%."

I'm afraid that if you want to see a crossdresser who behave EXACTLY like a boy, you wouldn't find it here, because that's not her character supposed to be.

10 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

Hi - the 4th OST (by Second Moon, apt band name, right? :) ) will be released  on Monday, 12 Sep at 12 noon, cr: pearl0024 Twitter :  My guess is that this is the beautifully haunting OST many of us :are anxiously waiting for:

love%20in%20the%20moonlight%204th%20ost_

thank you for sharing the good news to me.

I like the most this ost, there's violon, the music is great; it makes theirs scenes more romantic hahaha

Archived