[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

37 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

well surely a guy finally :)

my meme after such a long time.... ;) 

HAHAHA! :D That is pretty darn accurate! They will probably be very creative for any sort of intimate scenes featuring CP/RO. Some have already stated things will be implied and not shown and I think if the filming keeps to the same standard of their regular scenes it will be beautifully shot and be utterly romantic. The tension between them is there already and its oh so perfect. Totally romantic sounds just right for our darlings no? :D

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, burningwithlove said:

HAHAHA! :D That is pretty darn accurate! They will probably be very creative for any sort of intimate scenes featuring CP/RO. Some have already stated things will be implied and not shown and I think if the filming keeps to the same standard of their regular scenes it will be beautifully shot and be utterly romantic. The tension between them is there already and its oh so perfect. Totally romantic sounds just right for our darlings no? :D

I somehow think the novel version is also popular because the writer creates tension but never paints the full picture all the way and keeps the romance going or the readers.   This way is far more teasing and screaming for people than being too blatant.  Even the webtoon illustrations are also 'just sufficient' to give the idea...and the rest is up to your imagination.  As it is, the Korean writer is already facing pressure due to her kids being frowned upon by other parents in school when they knew the mum was the webnovel author...

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I am not going to lie..

I am going to stare at this till I fall asleep and hoping to have sweet dreams.

cr jeonghyang

I never knew taking off someone's hat can be so sexy!!! hehe

That Gif chingu that Gif... How am I supposed to sleep after seeing That :flushed: , who gives PBG a permission to stare like that? He should have had a license before, a license to kill.. :P,  his gaze keeps killin' me everytime, just sooo smexyyyyy... :heart: hehehe, after teasing us with such a preview like that I demand a bed scene PD-nim,  you can keep the curtain closed if you want to, but gives us a tiny peek to keep our mind busy wondering what might/truly happened there, will you? :rolleyes: please? 

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I somehow think the novel version is also popular because the writer creates tension but never paints the full picture all the way and keeps the romance going or the readers.   This way is far more teasing and screaming for people than being too blatant.  Even the webtoon illustrations are also 'just sufficient' to give the idea...and the rest is up to your imagination.  As it is, the Korean writer is already facing pressure due to her kids being frowned upon by other parents in school when they knew the mum was the webnovel author...

Less is more? Definitely. I find that it keeps things incredibly romantic when it is less graphic. I am not one for racy scenes myself. I think intimate scenes can still be done in a tasteful manner, conveying the character's feelings of love, need for intimacy and even that sensuality...just the way CP held her hand or leaned in close to speak to her...those things automatically get people's hearts racing-they certainly did mine! ;) They have been creative so far and they have two terrific actors, so I think we are in for a real treat! :wub:

Yes I was reading about the comments the author had received. It amazes me how people will look down on a writer like this. I bet the parents in question are kicking themselves for having insulted her having seen that her work is being recognized even further now with a hit drama starring two of the industry's darlings. And the fact that these people were nasty is also in the press now. Very good for them and their shaming attitude. 

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, daynci said:

how much does it cost to have hanbok like that. their hanboks are very high quality

depends. good quality cheapest usually around $300.

they use artificial silk or natural.. custom made is a different talk too lol if they have a really highest quality silk, more $$$$ around 1K

CP's hanbok would cost around $800 because of the detailed embroidery.

• Like 14

On 9/20/2016 at 9:07 PM, bogummish said:

I have a feeling the man that the CP constantly asks advice from will end up being Ra On's father. Idk, I haven't read the novel or anything, I'd just love for it to be like that, a twist plot of epic proportions. :P

Did he end up being her grandfather or what? Lol. I was close enough :P

2 hours ago, NRGchick said:

With regards to the possibility of the upcoming scene, I think the director  has been doing a wonderful job so far. So even if there is a scene of intimacy, it will be tastefully done. Actually I am the 'less is more' kind of person who appreciates how you can use your imagination for what happens than to have it all laid out it front of you. 

But perhaps a wee kiss or two will not be too much to suggest what happens next?

I agree. I think even if they did spend the night together, it will be told to viewers in a very subtle n classy way so that it will not upset the moral brigade. Historically, it wouldnt be a shock due to Raon's age as then girls that young are offered as concubines to the King. But the classy treatment will be more out of consideration for KYJ the young actress herself. Esp after the chest bandaging saga.

I dont need to see them roll in the hay as it were. I ll just be happy to know that they did the deed coz thats as a good as sealing the deal for their future.

lastly, l really really hope Yoon Sung is not killed off in ep 12 while protecting CP n Raon. I ll be devastated.

• Like 24

Hello Moonlighters, cry me a river, are your eyes dry yet, that ending needed many hankies, many good things happened but bad things too. Good thing: Seja continues to protect Ra On. the Head Eunuch helps the prince to save Ra On from the baddie queen, Teacher Dasan is Ra On's haraboji and the prince just realized that his teacher is his haraboji in law and the best was when  prince brought mama to meet Ra On. 

Bad: YS saying he will not hold back any longer.... to get what he wants most however he forgot he is talking about a person who has choices and that person clearly chose the prince... have a feeling he is going to become bad and how about angsty bodyguard is he going to betray the prince and take Ra On away? It seems the rebels only want to use Ra On for their own purposes. What about Ra On, everyone wants to either use her, possess her or kill her... not even considering what she really wants. She has been in hiding as a child unable to be whom she was and now no one asks her what she really wants in her life, to be a woman, live as a normal woman....her own person free to love whom she wants to love and live her life the way she chooses. I am prepared to for a sad ending .... I don't see anyway for this dear girl, she already has enemies who want to harm her just because of her parents and exposing herself as a woman will put her and the man she loves in danger.3 men love her.... I feel really sad for her. 

Be back after subs.....

• Like 15

Dear PD nim,

I am a bit (teeny weeny bit) sad that there's no Skinship in ep 11 ... 

Anyway ,.... I am writing an advance thank you note...

KHAMSAHAMIDA ...... tqtqtttqtqtqttqtqttqtqtqtqttqttqtqtqt ,, for THE BEDSCENE to be... thank you so much for the preview ...I am taking sleeping pill so that I can sleep and wake up at 10 pm Tuesday nite .. OH THAT IS TONITE ...

PS I would still be very thankful even if you use subtle hint like suddenly the scene change to butterflies mating .. or whatever method you deem right OF COURSE WE WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF WE CAN SEE BOTH OF THEM NAKED/SEMI NAKED ROLLING AROUND .. err.. yes I kmow its not gonna happen so I will be happy if you showed the butterflies mating instead

• Like 23