[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 minutes ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

Preview ep12 

Oh Gosh! Is that Kim hyung fighting w/ CP ??

..............................................................................................................................................somebody hold me please!!!

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Gahhh That preview,  CP is wounded,  gyaaaa...  So will Ra On feeling guilty & leave CP then CP will marry to Ha Yeon??  Andwaeeee...  :confounded:

LET'S CRY 2GETHER CHINGU @Plummpychan :bawling: 

but...but...I don't know what's going between uri otp in that room 2gether :dizzy: CP even releases the hat from RO head. Do we get another DUGUN DUGUN TEASING moment? but CP seems so serious and RO is nervous. (or maybe my eyes deceives my mind???)

• Like 19

Please, please, please (人ゝд∩) let this be the time when Byung Yeon rescues Lee Young. (remember they talked about it with entertainment weekly during the press-conference day).

And dear Kim Yoo-Jung and Park Bo-Gum continue killing us with your cuteness.. we needed it like a band-aide for all the heart-attacks and shocking surprises.  (´・` )♡

• Like 24

OMG I gather my courage to watch the preview again cry-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950506 I'm not sure who's the bleeding one that RO has to witness, but it's Yeong who ges slashed by the sword. Oh my poor heart :tears:

Just realised that the OST at the beginning must be of BJY's :wub:

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Yeong is in white.  Is this night of his wedding?  I hope someone can translate the preview.  It's  so fast.  I can't  process everything.

Ra On's voiceover when the massacre is happening says "i'm scared. bec i'm so happy. what if something bad happens, what if someone/something wants to come and take away thee happiness" (last part may not be word for word) 

• Like 23

The Premier asks the Minister of Rites if the King has summoned for him earlier but  the latter doesn't reply him. The Premier then says that it's a simple thing as long as the Minister of Rite chooses to become his ally.

Eunuch Sung brought the set of hanbok which he has found in RO's room and gives it to the Queen. The Queen demands for Eunuch Sung to investigate more about the hanbok and whether it really belongs to RO so the latter replies that LY won't just sit back and watch so the Queen replies this is exactly what she hopes he (LY) will do, to get LY involved in this then things will become even more interesting and fun for her to watch.

RO together with her fellow eunuchs began to investigate the case of the King's food being poisoned while he was getting ready to take his meal. One of the eunuchs discovered that the silver chopsticks which was turned black can actually be wiped off so this implies that the so called poison found in the food is just a facade.

• Like 21