[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Apologies if this has already been posted - a blog entry by Sab (who says she hates sageuks) on "The Cat That Watches TV":

https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2016/09/08/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-cross-dressing-hijinks/

" SEPTEMBER 8, 2016

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds: Cross dressing hijinks

Oh my gosh, I actually am watching 2 sageuks this month! Besides Moonlight, there’s Moon Lovers. And I’m a well known sageuk hater. It muz be endearing Park Bo-gum (also a favourite of my daughter, and she’s only 3 mths old) and doe-eyedKim Yoo-jung who have both entrapped me.

......." 

A PBG fan who's only three months old - I wonder if there are any fans out there who are even younger? :)  

For HCY fans (or anyone else who wants a good laugh in order to lighten the mood before watching Monday's episode)

Spoiler

I found Chi Yeul's first guest appearance on "Happy Camp" on Hunan/Mango TV very entertaining even though I couldn't understand a lot of what was said (my Mandarin sucks). Fortunately, some kind soul translated the part where Chi Yeul and Co were "electrocuted" while singing " Yi Lu Shang You Ni"    After this post, I shall post the link to Chi Yeol's Soompi thread whenever I post stuff that's not related to MDBC - apologies for having gone off-topic before. Enjoy :).

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

As for another dancing scene... as much as I want it as well I don't think we will get it. Simply because we have to remember that it took 4 days to film the dancing scene alone. They don't have the time for it. OR maybe they will film it together with the wedding. *cries* :tears:

It seems that Moonlight crew is rushing with the filming right now. I think they're only at ep 12-13 right now since their outfits shown in the scenes are more of less what we've seen and going to see in the next ep. Hopefully they don't have to compromise the quality because of time pressure :(

• Like 23

BTS video, eventhough they clearly look so tired but they're still playing around and have fun on set.

Quoted Gat-Byeongyeon's holy lines. 

"When you start to like someone in the palace, the palace will become bearable."

Change it a litte bit

"When you're working with great people, even live shooting will become a bearable situation."

:)
Since Moonlight full with people who have positive energy, we know they can do it until the end. Moonlight team, fighting! Moonlighters here always cheer and pray for you!

@__jesse love what you have written.

If you can't change things for the better as the King, could one not affect change as one of the people? 

Being one of the people does not mean one is less powerful but with the chorus of voices intent on affecting change, that one entity becomes powerful.

• Like 24

53 minutes ago, Jillia said:

As for another dancing scene... as much as I want it as well I don't think we will get it. Simply because we have to remember that it took 4 days to film the dancing scene alone. They don't have the time for it. OR maybe they will film it together with the wedding. *cries* :tears:

Dress CP for his wedding I can still take it but to have Raon to dance at his wedding, that's way too much to ask for, no way jose, I wont allow it

• Like 14

4 hours ago, honeywell said:

Yeong so wants a kiss in the preview.  Would love it if RO who initiates it.  If ever RO ends up in danger,  I have faith in Hyung Kim.  He'll save her.  I think Yeong is able to save RO from the queen again.  He probably comes up with an excuse why RO has it.

What about YS. Think he gave her that dress. Would YS save her instead?

I'm at a shopping mall now...But I'm checking out on the thread. :D

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

What about YS. Think he gave her that dress. Would YS save her instead?

I'm at a shopping mall now...But I'm checking out on the thread. :D

No this is a different one that RO got/bought off screen.  She wore it when she met Yeong at the garden.  The one that YS got for RO is gone for now.  Wherever it is RO did a better job hiding that one.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Youtube video of the BTS video! :D

I think the reason why they're not already at episode 14 or 15 while filming is because they try to keep the quality as high as possible. :tears:

Could it be that they are ahead on the location-shots and that they've fallen behind one studio filming? After all some of the locations appear more than once through out, it would make more sense if they filmed those scenes at the same time.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, MinLyn said:

Hi @nonski, thanks as always for the roll-call and shout-out! Reminds me of the good old days when we were on the same thread together.  thanks sign smiley

@Jillia and others (I'm truly sorry if I can't remember all your names), you're most welcome! :D I'm glad that you have enjoyed reading my transcaps just as much as I have derived great joy in working on them. Thanks for all your words of encouragement. Like @parisonheaven and @stroppse have already mentioned before, please do excuse us if we make any mistakes in our translations after all I'm not a native speaker of the language and at times, it isn't always easy for me to find the appropriate words and phrases to use in the context as it deems fit. 

Not forgetting, @Ahphengchingu, your comic strip never fails to amaze me!  animated thank you smiley No worries, I still love watching JI for all the entertainment it has provided for me and it's great to see our Chef-nim in another drama again. I'm really glad to see that we are the same thread again so we can spazz about our favorite drama. :lol:

Though currently, I'm trying to juggle my time between my work, personal life and working on my recaps for 3 dramas, I guess my bias will still be MDBC because there is never a dull moment in the show and I really love Park Bo-gum's solid acting and the fact that he is so completely immersed in the character he is playing makes viewers like us feel the emotional joy, angst, pain and torment he is going through. It's as if he has made the character of the Crown Prince Lee Yeong come alive for us. Not withstanding, his innate ability at playing out with a repertoire of his facial expressions to which even the most subtle ones tells us there is something more than meets the eye and truly expresses all these emotions he is feeling. Just when he first planted a kiss on RO's lips, the subtle smile on his face kinda tells me he already knows the truth that she is a woman. The way he plays out his character so remarkably well really wows me and he will definitely be one of my favorite actors on my watch-list.

Not forgetting, our endearing and adorable Yoo-Jung as she has always been my favorite child actress. Her immeasurable talent as an actress is truly commendable since I've watched her steadily improved in her acting skills by leaps and bounds over the past years. She is truly one of the most down-to-earth and wholesome young actresses whom I've come across in spite of the fact that she has already garnered immense popularity in Korea. I'm really loving her onscreen chemistry with Park Bo-Gum. Her smile and laughter are so genuine that it makes us viewers want to laugh along with her and share in her joy and when she sheds tears of sadness, pain and torment, it draws tears to our eyes too so I can't wait to watch this young actress blossom into becoming a more solid actress than before.

I'm glad that this drama is so well loved by viewers like us and is enjoying steadily high ratings. But then, I've never really been bothered by the ratings of the show for which I'm watching or recapping. Kudos to the production team and the leading cast for all the hard work they have put into making the drama a success!

Have a great weekend, Moonlighters!   Have A Great Weekend Smiley

it is always my pleasure to do the roll-calls chingu @MinLyn and i am sorry to others whom i am not able to capture. in a way, it's a signal for us to tune in and yes i am happy that we are in the same thread together.  I am always thankful for your transcaps.  Unlike our "narration" your transcaps are very helpful since we don't need to wait for subs to understand and it's live!  i hope we will be able to continue watching the same drama together in the future so that i will be able to benefit from your great talent. :) i am thankful also to your fellow translators @parisonheaven @stroppyse and @snowglobe147.

• Like 24