[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

The old way of describing love is always so subtle yet poetic 爱慕....emotions that should be hidden but bursting to speak from the heart ...

ah but that scene of his sign language of his heart in silence yet so openly .. make it more spellbound ( lol though it resemble the Romeo and Juliet .the way it staged with him up that high ...) .

Underneath the moonlight , with sky of stars 

heart tempting moment..that she  can't take your eyes from him ...with his hands he draw his love ..that emotion which only she understand 

你知,我知
心知,月知

brave young hearts that dare to love. ..I hope the sweet ending will await despite the agony that will soon come ..

Ra-on ah ... to hear her own female name from him.seem like she has been just waiting eternity for this ..her mother will forgive her surely that she has revealed herself so openly to this person .the one she.  Entrust   her heart with ....

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, denarvie said:

as a fellow Chi yeol's fans, I hope his OST received much loved, can I know when the OST is played??

@denarvie Great to see another fan of Chi Yeol here.  Since reading that OST No: 7 is by Eddy Kim, colour me confused ... ah well ...  as long as Chi Yeul's OST is released BEFORE THE DRAMA ENDS, i'll be quite satisfied. At first I thought Chi Yeul's song could be at the end of Ep 9 ... now, it looks as if the next OST to be released is by Eddy Kim. If I am not wrong, Sandeul's participation in the OST was not mentioned in the media until his song was played in MDBC, and  the same thing seems to have happened with Eddy Kim.

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

LY : How can I call you?

RO : My name is Yippeuni

LY : Yippeuni aahh~  1840

36 minutes ago, Jillia said:

RO : My name is Jillia.

LY : Jillia yaahh~ embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gifhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

30 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

RO : My name is Ruzikiee.

LY : Ruzikiee yaaaaah~ ╭(๑ ॔ㅂ ਂ ॓)و ̑̑

29 minutes ago, nonski said:

RO : My name is Nonski.

LY : Nonski-aaah~ crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

carry on Moonlighters! lols

23 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

RO : My name is Banana.

LY : Banana yaahh~giphy.gifgiphy.gif

You really made this thread alive!!! Thank you for the fun! Let's keep it this way till the end.

RO : My name is Moody

LY : Moodyyaahh~ (ok..i think this doesn't sound right)

• Like 18

this is about the earthquake if someone want to read, 

M4.6 - 11km SSW of Kyonju, South Korea

Update: 10:29 pm – Tonight’s aftershock was felt at Sajik Stadium during the Lotte-Nexen game where the TV cameras were shaking from the tremors.

Update: 10:21 pm – Some subway lines in Busan stopped for about 1 minute, but resumed service soon after.

Update: 10:20 pm – Thousands of calls were made to the local fire departments. No injuries or damage have been reported yet.

Update: 10:19 pm – The KMA says today’s 4.5 magnitude aftershock was the strongest since last week’s 5.8 magnitude earthquake.

Update: 10:11 pm – A 2.1 aftershock was recorded at 9 pm, just 27 minutes after the initial quake.

Update 10:10 pm – High rise apartments were said to have felt a “short, but strong vibration” from the quake.

Update: 9:47 pm – Nuclear reactors in the area are said to be running normal according to YTN News.

Update 9:24 pm – Over 180mm of rain fell over the weekend in the Gyeongju area, suspending recovery efforts. The area is also expected to be affected by the oncoming typhoon.

Update 9:23 pm – The government had been considering Gyeongju as a “special disaster area” after last week’s quakes. Over 350 aftershocks had been felt since Sunday according to the Korea Times.

Update: 9:19 pm – The Korea Meteorological Administration said the epicenter of the quake, which took place as of 8:33 p.m., was centered about 11 kilometers south of the city of Geongju city. – Yonhap News

Update: 8:52 pm – The quake is said to have been 11km south-southwest of Gyeongju.

A 4.5 magnitude earthquake hit Korea at 8:33 p.m. tonight, a week after the nation was hit exactly at almost the same time.

http://busanhaps.com/another-earthquake-hits-korea/

• Like 23

1 hour ago, ireumimolla said:

Thank you for doing this. It's beautiful. Now that I see it with subs, this is really truly beautiful. Now ..I need to go hide at one corner again, to feel this feeling ...on my own. 

Beautiful way of expressing one's love - sign language. So much emphasis on hand gesture.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

:wub::wub:

Reveal hidden contents

1474302983.gif

1474302815.gif

14743029831.gif

Credit: DC Gall

This whole drama is a gobaek 고백 aka confession. :wub:

I need help. How do I get back to reality. I don't know how best to describe Lee Young. Whatever he does for Raon, it's so sincere.Lee Young is a cupid...shooting arrows and one of the arrow just happen to land on my weak heart. he must be playing cupid with us (he's also good in archery)

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I need help. How do I get back to reality. I don't know how best to describe Lee Young. Whatever he does for Raon, it's so sincere.Lee Young is a cupid...shooting arrows and one of the arrow just happen to land on my weak heart. he must be playing cupid with us (he's also good in archery)

You caught his arrow of "Jim Sim"....that never fails...if only people understand...the world will be a better place.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

You caught his arrow of "Jim Sim"....that never fails...if only people understand...the world will be a better place.

Jim sim...arrow of sincerity? hehe...yes, if everyone is sincere about their feelings, this world will be a better and healthier place.

If I can be transported back to joseon time, I wanna meet this crown prince. I wanna give him a hug, and tell him to fight for your love. Do not despair even though troubles are coming your way. Please be strong. And before I am transported back to reality I wanna ride on the horse with Kim Hyung aka CP and Raon style, and be protected with his sword fighting skill:heart::heart::blush:

• Like 7