[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Hahaha think we are all in the same boat. What is it with MDBC and PBG?

I'd like to add "What is it with MDBC, PBG and KYJ?" :)  KYJ is such an awesome young actress ...the first time I watched little Kim Yoo Jung in a drama of hers, she played the adorable little girl in "Powerful Opponents" and I was charmed by her. She was the  reason I started to watch"Dong Yi" and hence

Spoiler

was introduced to my favourite Korean actor, Bae Soo Bin.

@mdbcsuperfan great username! Like you, I enjoy being on forums and learning new words and expressions. At least 

Spoiler

this is my excuse for reading and lurking on various forums for the past 15 years or so.   :) 

@chocolatepie you are right - I believe DOTS (and now MDBC) may be an exception in having so many singers singing OSTs. I checked Wiki - DOTS released 10 OSTs (songs, not instrumentals) by different singers, one new release every week (except for 17 and 18 March) ... so maybe it's due to Chuseok that three MDBC OSTs have been released this week.  ... sigh .. I was hoping for Beige's OST this coming week and of course another OST ...

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/태양의_후예 (used Google Translate to look at dates of release of OSTs  :))

• Like 19

A warm welcome to you @mdbcsuperfan what a cool username! Actually I'm the same as you my English is under improvement hihihi my parents think I'm wasting my time here so I give them the diligent reply of "I'm studying English right now" ------ while of course enjoying every swoon worthy moments of our otp with moonlighters------  ~~~~•    •~~~~~ MOONDAY TOMORROW EVERYONE HHH it has become a national day for moonlighters 

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, Jillia said:

First of all... I come back from work and I see this thread jumped a couple pages! You chingues are DAEBAK~~~ :D

And now @mdbcsuperfan (what a cute name!! ;)): English isn't my mothertongue either and I still feel very insecure even though I write many long posts - especially my upcoming character posts. When I started to participate in drama threads - especially for Nice Guy - my English was terrible but the more I participated and wrote posts in those discussion threads the more I improved.

So don't be afraid to write posts! It doesn't matter how good the English skills are. We're all here loving the same drama! That's the most important thing, right? :heart:

Omg a first reply, means alot especially from the popular @Jillia :wub:  Thank you for your encouragement! I was about to mention you and a few others that I always learn from each time you write so please keep posting!! :heart:

So grateful to be able to find such a thoughtful and loving community, shoutout to MDBC for bringing us together!

Sorry I didnt see the new replies, my computer was being laggy xD Thank you @lightforyou22 and @cynkdf for the warm welcome! :wub:

Edited by mdbcsuperfan
  • Like 18

2 hours ago, wen5471 said:

I could not insert the pic but its the one where Raon was on the bridge n the CP was looking up at her while she caresses his face..

if that is not a just for promo pic, u will notice that he is not in his CP garb but a civilian garb so is that a sign that RaOn eventually left the palace n he went looking for her? Hmm... That wld be nice..

Think it's a promo pic. There is a scene in the novel where he went to look for her though.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

And just like that, we have been robbed off from our Fufufu OST.*goes to a corner to cry* :tears:

ehhhh what happen to Dururu/Fufufu wtv the name???????????

i would go hulk and ruin KBS if they don't release full studio version of this:angry:

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

and @moodypie , I read on google that PBG's mother passed away when he was 4th grade? ...:bawling: that is so breaking my heart. No wonder he mentioned a "Mother figure" for his ideal type. But BoGum-shi... don't you go for Noonas okay. You better have a youngster chikita like Yoo Jung. PBG can go for military duty then come back in 2 years ... then KYJ will be ready for a proper date.:D:D - Awaiting for monday never make me impatient by analyzing episode 1 to 8 this weekend. And I have been shouting Sandeul's MDBTC chorus everyday..... "Na Maeumeul Samkindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Hayan dalkkocceul angoseoooo!!!"

• Like 20

Just now, Jillia said:

I'm pretty sure we will get it. Don't worry! :D

okie im just getting paranoid this song appear since ep4 but much later song keep getting release and this one keep getting skip and push behind :dissapointed_relieved:

well im using Taek logic that "star always come out last" or later than everyone else since saving the best for last after everybody else already done :P 

• Like 12

@lightforyou22 I need 2 pieces of sugar :'( My little heart feels heavy :tears: ohh and everyone has been mentioning about the wedding but it only hit me now cry-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950506cry-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950506

& @Jillia that spoiler that spoiler poor-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950517. I was fine prior to the confession but seeing Yeong being sweet with Raon in the last 2 episodes, I can't imagine if it happens, how he can bring himself to ask her that. And how much Raon will break down having to witness everything.... Argggg no matter what they can overcome it, they know their hearts only belong to each other move-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950516

Welcome @mdbcsuperfan to join Moonlight familycheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292~ Hope you have a good time here!

@bonuibonui :3 Have you found the SNL :"3 ? I have it here for you if you haven't dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507, but it was aired yesterday so there's no engsub yet (hope someone subs it soon!). And for everyone who wants some laugh too. They do parody of MDBC :w00t: very cute

Spoiler

Link for SNL MDBC 

The section starts at 42:30 (part 1) & continues in part 2 :)

Ahahaha they were really funny =)). I squeezeeeeeed when watching Yeong's confession, but LOL at Dong Yeop-ajusshi ahahalaugh-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950516

• Like 17

57 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

kekeke... I felt this was needed, after so many pics with PBG facials.. (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧

@yuuinokokoroLove your post. This amazing girl deserves to be praised as much as PBG. She is the reason why I started watching MDBC. She never fails to show the right emotions in every episode and I am so proud of her especially after watching the dance scene. I can't imagine anyone else doing that scene as elegant and as mesmerizing the way KYJ does it. Anyway, I'm so excited for the next episode. MDBC fighting!

• Like 20

@Jillia Me totally agree sad-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950519 It's been 8 eps & I think maybe it's enough of sweetness & cuteness for now (nooo but not enough for me), the storm-to-come will help them realise their feelings, their love, how much they care for each other. Ra On wasn't in a situation where she could show her anger/sadness/heartbroken but now Yeong already knew that she's a girl,  I hope that Ra On will be able to express her feelings more to Yeong impact-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295051

I'm also curious to see how Ha Yeon will turn out to be :rolleyes:. She was written in the novel as someone who doesn't love anyone but herself, & she only gets married to Yeong in order to erm.. strengthen the power of the Jo clan. I guess I can see why they didn't keep it original to the novel version, probably because they said that the drama is about the youth and the growth of them? 

I'm still neutral about her at the moment bored-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950503. I think she's at the age where she won't give up that quick & easily :) It's the first time she falls for someone, but she doesn't know that her crush already had his crush & so she's doing her best to get his attention. (This reminds me of a more common situation where it's actually the boy who keeps chasing after the girl until she gives in :sweatingbullets: what I am talking about now)

Moonday tomorrow :rolleyes:, I think it's time they let us know what happened between Yeong, Yoon Sung and Byung Yeon rite PD-nim :w00t:

• Like 14

Cheers to everyone that helps move this thread at rapid speed.. I also like to thank those for the fanart videos and stills, As Sunday slowly ticking away it just a matter of time before we have Monday.. So until then lets keep moving forward and wish for some more delightful scenes from our OTP tomorrow..   

• Like 16