[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

On 12/09/2016 at 1:13 AM, lightforyou22 said:

back reading and like usual i have so much to catch up with tomorrow is a special holiday for our country and it's moonday how great is that? hhh

and then i found this spoiler 

sorry @_Nachan07 to cut your post but you just brok my heart with this :bawling: really? i can even skip this episode if it would be like in the novel ;it can't be like this nonono and what right does she have to opose a royal marriage it's useless to even tell her that heartbreaking phrase :'( 

:bawling: I hope you watch episode 8 and will be less heartbroken a bit (because he knows!!!).  

Aha it’s fun now that I read my spoiler saying Yeong found out RaOn’s identity after seeing her in the hanbok, and he really did, just in different situation dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507

I think the marriage part is coming soon & how I hope my spoiler won’t come true.  I think it’s gonna be really heart breaking if it comes true. Because today I also found out how much RaOn likes Yeong. Urg arg I don’t want to imagine that anymore cry-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950506

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The conflict when Lee Yeong finds out who Ra On is and he thinks her family had something to do with his mother's death. :o I can't deal with the upcoming heartbreak.

This will be too much. I really didn't expect this. Right when he fell so in love and then to find out that Raon's family is involved. How much more hurt and pain can the prince take. This is too much to bear...especially when so many times, he sees his mother in Raon. me cries.

Love in the Moonlight: 'The romance will make your heart flutter.'

love_in_the_moonlight_romance_bogum_yooj

The preview of ‘Love in the Moonlight’ Ep.8 (September 13, 2016) has been released, and the crew mentioned that the romance between Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung will be heart fluttering following their kiss from the last episode. 

love_in_the_moonlight_romance_bogum_yooj

4275+ 40-
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe was so straightforward yesterday, and he’s even more straightforward today ㅜㅜㅜ thank you

3569+ 52-
If it’s gets any more sweeter then people will die from fluttering..

2876+ 65-
ah yes? I will be looking forward to it then ㅋㅋ

2551+ 35-
I hope 10pm comes quickly

2003+ 95-
Is that a parasol or whatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m enjoying the drama

601+ 11-
Crown prince’s straightforwardnessㅜㅜ ha I think he’s going to rip the bandaid off and be sweet to herㅋㅋ killing my heart~~!!

583+ 9-
Look at the stillcutsㅠㅠㅠㅠ He knows she’s a girl but pretends he doesn’t know

523+ 11-
I’m going to have my coffin ready prince

493+ 10-
He’s decided to kill me. Should watch the premiere.

461+ 9-
Ah I really screamed ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYoungon couple so pretty ㅠㅠ

Source

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I would more think that actually Kim Hun's family was involved in the death to remove the queen and place his own daughter as the new queen.

Yes, I am inclined to agree with you based on the translations I was also reading here on the board. PM mentioned something that clearly disturbed our CP and it appeared to be regarding CP's beloved, late mother...the first queen. CP is probably sad and disappointed that BY had this double life but the fact is BY and RO will prob both wind up being his most loyal allies. And they are both technically from the same faction that caused the uprising so long ago. Irony?! Maybe this is an inroad to that faction and our CP being a bridge to help his people. Its something his father, the current King could never do. He is too frightened and easily put off by the manipulative PM and his cronies.

Thank you to all who provided us with amazing recaps! I couldn't post coz I was busy reading the whole time. You are amazing! :D 

24 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I would more think that actually Kim Hun's family was involved in the death to remove the queen and place his own daughter as the new queen.

It definitely looks like the Kim minister is behind the death of the mother.

edit :

@JilliaSo agree with you on your other post on the possibility of Raon's father could be siding CP's mother. We know that CPs mother is down to earth, and humble. She looks like a person who would think of the people of joseon's welfare. 

Now I have a question...did CP's mother died before or after the riot?

I'm also beginning to wonder what is the conflict between CP and YS. I still can't figure out this.

The moment of truth! finally he knew~ phew~ :wub:

tumblr_odgbwjUYUl1u89bdco1_400.gif

tumblr_odgbwjUYUl1u89bdco2_400.gif

tumblr_odgbwjUYUl1u89bdco4_400.gif

:wub: LY's smiles when he finally knows that his mongmongie is actually a girl :

tumblr_odgbwjUYUl1u89bdco3_400.gif

that smiles of his make me smile like crazy too. it's so precious! his smile are so contagious! 

ahhhh~ i'm so in love with the character (uri LY) and also PBG! :wub:

Hi @Ahpheng,as always, thanks for the awesome comic strips you have selflessly shared with us. You never seem to let your creative juices run dry. Yeah, that kinda wraps up my PT job for this week and for the remaining week, I will be mainly a lurker on this thread coz I am also rather active on two other threads too. Hehe...maybe I will be able to catch you on the JI thread too! :rolleyes:

Hi all, I have definitely enjoyed my stay on this thread as it's wonderful to see so many familiar faces here. Like @stroppyse has mentioned before, it isn't exactly easy doing translations for sagueks which is largely the reason why I have never done transcaps for a saguek drama before but the drama, MDBC is filled with such heartwarming and refreshing scenes so this is quite unlike your typical kind of saguek with all the angst and internal rivalry in the palace. Notwithstanding, this sizzling chemistry shared between the two main leads and they really do make such an adorable and endearing couple.

Thanks for sharing all your insightful comments and thoughts about the drama and its characters and not forgetting, the snippets of information, pics gifs and screencaps of the drama. I am always happy lurking on this thread because I can receive all the latest updates about the drama. See ya again next week! :D

1 hour ago, maria_m2me said:

I'm also looking forward for episode 9. Kim Hyung will more protective towards Ra On because she's important person, someone will hunt her if the know the real identity of Ra On. But next week we also see LY and RO 1st struggle to be couple after tonight confession. Bad love that happened between them isn't about love man and man, but now love between ordinary girl with crown prince. Okay when RO's secret open up, that bad love maybe turn worse to be love between traitor's daughter and crown prince. Hhhhhhhhmmmmm, why suddenly I remember Jang Geum drama now???

and I was reminded about "Dong Yi"- she was the daughter of a rebel too (same role for KYJ)  Coincidentally, "the father" was acted by our current "PM" but now he's on the other side. In the drama, the father was framed so I guess it has similar situation with this drama. The real villains  in this drama are quite obvious...  

Image result for Moonlight Drawn by clouds episode 8Image result for Moonlight Drawn by clouds episode 8

I'm really not sure but while watching this long awaited kiss my heart ached a little as beautiful & sweet as this moment was.  Maybe it was as simple as my hearing that he would marry someone else that my mind couldn't escape from.  At least that is if they should follow the novel which I haven't read.  All I know is what is see and read here.  There is no question he now knows she is a woman and before the kiss and he drew her body into him and RO's heart as well...  Even a confession by saying those words out loud...

My sadness began even a little before when she spoke honestly to Kim Hyung saying " Why do I feel so at peace after returning here?" her meaning the palace.  I thought about RO's struggles & loss of wondering without the protection of family or the encouragement of their love.  Having to live without it and alone not even being able to be who you truly are, always hiding never really being seen...

It brought to mind that saying " Anywhere is home as long as you are there" RO now knows the warmth of the CP's embrace and felt the tenderness of his kiss and experienced the safety of being able to lean on his shoulder.  I realize she is stronger and endured more than I know and maybe it's because I am a woman too.  But as I watched her looking at CP and later remembering his kiss and touching her lips.  Even watching him with JHY peeping through the trees my hart hurt for her.  When you haven't tasted love or had its warmth wrapped around you.  Life is hard enough but after you have like in RO's case now how hard would it be to stand and have to watch someone else take that from you...  Maybe not completely but still you all know what I mean...  I guess i could put my fairy wings on and hope it could go a different direction I guess only time will tell...

22 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think Kim Hun is lying about Hong Ra On's family involvement. Maybe in the end Ra On's father wasn't really a traitor but siding with the queen's faction - aka Lee Yeong's mother - but Kim Hun wanted to have the power. They killed the queen and framed Ra On's father for it. Shortly after the King married Kim Hun's daughter and since then he has all the power. And since then he is putting crazy thoughts into the King's mind.

That's my theory! Way too early to make these kind of theories but it came to my mind while watching the episode.

Wow. It might be early but I love your idea regarding this! :D That's a new angle and very interesting. It would explain PM's need to get rid of the queen.I hope they dig deep into why she was killed. I think CP might want to bring that up once he has some control of things. His father refused to say anything right after the queen's death. The King is already so frightened and paranoid that it takes very little from the PM to set him off. In ep 7 it seemed the King wondered why the crimes of the officials had not been noted but PM made it seem like those were petty issues and that the people were more at fault. What a horrible man. He and his family and sidekicks should not get any more footholds in the palace.

@USAFarmgirl how nice to see you here, dear! Last I saw you was in the BE couple thread. So glad you are enjoying this show. But then us romantics would, wouldn't we? :D 

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think Kim Hun is lying about Hong Ra On's family involvement. Maybe in the end Ra On's father wasn't really a traitor but siding with the queen's faction - aka Lee Yeong's mother - but Kim Hun wanted to have the power. They killed the queen and framed Ra On's father for it. Shortly after the King married Kim Hun's daughter and since then he has all the power. And since then he is putting crazy thoughts into the King's mind.

That's my theory! Way too early to make these kind of theories but it came to my mind while watching the episode.

I like the way you're thinking, @Jillia. I can totally see that as the real story that happened behind the previous uprising. :-?

This drama had moon embraces the sun feeling.....i can feel the emotion by bgm and it still make me teared up by their interaction.

still not watch the latest but by reading the recap make me want to watch it badly......

park bogum and kim you jung deserve the praise. saeguk drama really need to casting the actor rich with emotion and this drama success cater that part by the awesome cast for lead and supporting roles

3 hours ago, valsava said:

@Yongzura  I think it those three rat ministers are doing all the dirt and blaming it on that group

Agree to that!  All those whispering and scheming since the beginning of the drama.  They are afraid that they might lose the power and it seems the PM likes to use that as "an excuse" to threaten the King.  Just love to see how our CP going "to handle" them.

Archived