[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

i was not able to catch up on moonlight's updates and unfortunately had to skip last episode but this very LAST one, i can't miss it no matter what. We're almost at the end of the journey. I can't wait for YeongOn's happy ending. Ready for live streaming!

Throwback to the very first moment they were introduced on screen :blush:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 19

Tonight is the night, fellow moonlighters! Are we ready? Are we ready for all the feels coming our way?

To be honest, I'm not yet ready for the last episode. I can't say goodbye to Seja Jeoha. Andwaaaaaaeeeeee. * ugly crying*

Annyeong chingus. Less than 10 mins to go before I set up camp. Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

PS. Cebu moonlighters, please take care of them when they arrive on Friday. Omoooooooooo. :3

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, parmma said:

good things will always come to an end, yet another lovely combination of casts

throwback

Hope for the best ending

You really get how saml Kim Yoo-Jung is just by the first pick. She is the only one standing straight up. LOL

IT ISN'T EVEN 20MIN LEFT. IS EVERYONE READY?tumblr_inline_mtx3gfUdkl1rsbxk5.gif

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I was a bit confused because he hesitated before drinking it... But it doesn't make sense because he still has a lot of things to take care of.

if that was their plan before  ( to make false poison) it's made his acting going natural, like you can see HY' ring does not touch the poison but the ring has poison mark, i think CP has drink the real poison like dong yi episode when the queen pretend poisoned

• Like 5

Curious - the cast and crew are watching the final episode together right? 

No photos of the party? 

And I forgot that one of the most important person on the crew should be the editor - since they filmed until this morning. What a rush!

• Like 7

I can't imagine in a few minutes we will have the last episode of MDBC and in a few hours it is really the end. Huhu I'm both happy and sad. I'm having all the feels right now and before everything last as a beautiful memory I want to thank everyone who made my MDBC drama experience the most fun and memorable. I know I've been thanking the staffs of MDBC for delivering great episode every Monday-Tuesday and I couldn't even count how many times I applaud the cast of MDBC, the most beautiful cast I've ever seen! But I seemed to forgot that this ride won't be the best if not because of you guys, all the theories, jokes, comic strips, recaps, screen caps, and even the rants and wrong thread post, made all this possible. 

Here accept my heart  crazy monkey 037. XOXO!!!

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, myutaa said:

I want to ask a silly question about OST.. I can remember all the singer.. but on the scene where CP remember the conversation between him and RO and byung.. is PBG sing the background song? As I remember the song supposed to sing by a woman.. or it is recorded by two singer? Its not the song that sing by gummy isn't it? I don't remember all the OST title.. thank you in advance..

if you heard the woman voice before, it must be hwang chi yeol voice, he sang "because i miss you lee yeong version" , the mv was already out in bugs channel.

• Like 7

Before it ends....:heart:

RaOn I love you!! You are so beautiful inside and out.

You are the glue that bind these 3 charming men. Their love for you somehow strengthen their friendship.

You deserve a Happy Ending.

• Like 13