[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

12 minutes ago, febz said:
Spoiler

InShot_20161017_224100_zpsrf84amxk.jpg

But why all the people only being chaos about BY & CP almost die here? nobody being grieved for me :mellow:

Spoiler

GifMeme22380017102016_zpslyhvgxdm.gif

:P

pitiful or deserving death; for suggesting to BY to ensure that RO wait at palace door, only to be easily captured later on :rolleyes:

QbJU6zg.jpg

• Like 15

Whenever my heart cannot take it .. I tend to keep quiet ...  @moodypie .. the last 2 episode is very very very intense .. :D .. I will be back to normal after tomorrow (if the ending is good) .. I almost died when I tot my Kim is dead .. I am still watching raw .. just downloaded ... haldway through ... 

Anyway I want to say KUDOS to Moonlight for going ahead with the airing of ep 16 (despite the baseball game) .. Rating will be affected but The Team respect theirloyal viewer and go ahead with 16 risking low rating .. KUDOS.. HAT Off .. I respect you KBS 

• Like 23

@febz Poor Eunuch Han. i wasn't surprised that he would die, as he mentioned before he would sacrifice himself in order to protect HGN. i haven't seen the ep and has no intention to watch till tomorrow. In fact, I will only watch 1 hour before ep18 airs. I don't want to be left hanging after seeing CP being poison. I wonder if the king will ever find out that Eunuch han has been the rebel all along ...while being next to the king. Will the king go crazy knowing this fact. (I'm not sure if this part was shown, I haven't watch ep17)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, _Nachan07 said:

Yeong really loves Byung Yeon :)

Reveal hidden contents

by2.jpg

Yoon Sung really loves Byung Yeon :)

Reveal hidden contents

by3.jpg

As for Byung Yeon, I know he loves both of them :). He is the one who brings all of them together. Broken friendship now healed! :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

by4.jpg

Pic me (1,3) & JY-bias's capper (2) :P

And now that I've tried to get my brain back....

-How come the maid didn't get poisoned when she tasted the food first? :blink::blink::blink: Don't tell me the poison only works with Yeong loll

-I got trolled by Dong Yeon's red sky insta post last time... Shhh Byung Yeon-ie ><!

Thanks @xoxogossipgirl :wub: The OST is beautiful @cynkdf :wub:

I'll be chanting tonight for Yoonsung @lovehbhjw2013 :tears::tears:

yes, let's chant....chant chant....aigoooo....think I cannot sleep tonight....and tomorrow is a special day for me......

Btw, love the way you show the love among the 3 guys...I really think they are best of pals...lifelong pals!

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, enzek said:

the final EP:

Spoiler

Hide contents

LY recovered from the poison coz he drank coffee as antidote

http://savepic.ru/11854494.jpg

http://savepic.ru/11825822.jpg

after that he got interested in coffee & open his own coffee business

http://chinachristiandaily.com/data/images/full/0/30/3069.jpg

the business were successful so he open another branch

Image result for bo gum coffee

and in the new branch they also sells ice creams , soft drinks & cold drinks

http://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/03022717/Park-Bo-Gum-.png

Ra On? well she get married with CP of course.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o_-uJVr0Yv4/VFTUREjsWqI/AAAAAAABHwg/g-M1cNJ-DD8/s1600/kim-yoo-jung-secret-door.jpg

but she's very busy since after married she become a top model in Joseon era.

http://static.asiachan.com/Kim.Yoo-jung.full.72457.jpg

Image result for kim yoo jung hanbok

so usually LY need to take care of their child.

https://instagram.fcgk4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/14733744_298880637165865_2991144520629878784_n.jpg

One day, Yeong visit Ra On on her model shooting places.

LY: Ra On ah don't forget to go home early today.

RO: why darling? is there anything happen back home?

http://i3.go2yd.com/image.php?url=0EFSdqceOA

LY: nothing, i just miss you a lot today. our child also missing her mom so much.

RO: awww both father & daughter are so cute. i try to go home early today, ok darling?

http://giaitri.danongonline.com.vn/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/kim-yoojung-9667-1471496130.jpg

and...........

Hide contents

SHOULD I CONTINUE MY NONSENSE IMAGINATION STORY?:P

better not. i'm not a creative writer:lol:

what!!! no passionate hugs and kisses in the final EP? :tears:

l don't allow it.  [thanks @moodypie for reminding:)]

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Text Preview for the Finale Episode...

Having drunk the poison, LY falls down onto the ground.

He dreams of Ra-On.

But when he regains his consciousness, he finds that it's Ha-Yeon instead just before his eyes.

On the other hand, news of the Crown Prince's near-death has been spreading in the palace.

what? Ha Yeon is still there??? just hope that she will feel regret rather than babbling the advantages that he get if she stay beside him!

i don't hate her but if her character still stubborn it really annoyed me.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/gVoQge4JXndPq/giphy.gif

i hope HY & LY scene not gonna be more than 5 minutes in final episode sheesh!

• Like 18

Only one ep left, will I ever get to see Ra On dress up as a girl?? -.-

it starting to get really boring when the two of them are apart so long. I miss them together... This two are the reason why I'm staying till the end. Who care about the suck politic and the weak plot!! Also the prince isn't that smart either lol but his looks make up for that 'not doing anything character' of his lol. Man!! I hate seeing that they will wrap up everything in the last ep. They should've save the last episode for RaOn and the prince only, to make up for all those time when they didn't see each other..... Sigh!! 

• Like 18

LY is actually acting on the advice of Teacher Dasan who has once shared with him that evil and conniving people like them who are capable of all the evil-doing, LY should get rid of their right and left hand men and eventually the mastermind behind all these and he cannot let down his guard at all. 

LY goes to look for the Premier and tells him that he has something else to say to him. He says that recently, there is this court lady who has died in the palace and she was pregnant then but her child went missing. LY asks the Premier that the fact that the court lady has also died so does her death has anything to do with him?

When the Queen returns to the palace, she sees Ha-yeon carrying a baby in her arms and realizes that the baby is hers. She asks HY why is she carrying a baby and where does she come from so the latter replies that the baby is placed with the Crown Prince but because she has come to like the baby so much so she has brought her here.

LY asks KH if his injury still hurts so the latter replies yes. LY then asks KH why has he slept for so long so the latter replies that he is too ashamed to face him. LY then tells KH firmly that he shouldn't feel this way since didn't he help to protect LY and his loved one. He tells KH that when everything has been prepared, he will bring Ra-on once again to be by his side just like before. He tells KH that the 3 of them can continue to have a drink like they used to have at the Repentance hall. Hearing this KH returns the smile and Ra-on who also overhears what LY's conversation with KH also starts smiling to herself. RO mutters to herself saying that even of that day may never come, she will still continue to wait for LY until the very end.

Th Premier asks the Queen how can she let someone who is not of royal blood sit on the throne. He forewarns the Queen and tells her that she should continue to be careful in the future and not to let anyone find out the truth otherwise she would have to die. The Queen becomes infuriated and asks if the Premier is threatening her. She lashes out that she has always been under his control and she reminds the Premier that he was the one who has groomed someone like her who was once a gisaeng to become a Queen. If people come to know about her background, the Premier himself would get into trouble too.
  • Like 23

34 minutes ago, moodypie said:

@febz Poor Eunuch Han. i wasn't surprised that he would die, as he mentioned before he would sacrifice himself in order to protect HGN. i haven't seen the ep and has no intention to watch till tomorrow. In fact, I will only watch 1 hour before ep18 airs. I don't want to be left hanging after seeing CP being poison. I wonder if the king will ever find out that Eunuch han has been the rebel all along ...while being next to the king. Will the king go crazy knowing this fact. (I'm not sure if this part was shown, I haven't watch ep17)

i suppose he put aside personal feelings to sacrifice himself .....  just like he secretly kill his comrade in the royal jail :rolleyes:

kqglUEz.jpg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, _Nachan07 said:

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: It just haunted me the flashback scene where PM Kim was thinking about his conversation with the face teller. And then the young Yoonsung appeared. And then the adult Yoonsung appeared!!

Let me join you with the firing thingy :dissapointed_relieved: Let's chant 3 times for Yoonsung tomorrow so that he'll be safe & sound & the three musketeers will reunite :wub:

TT_TT It only hit me just now that Eunuch Han is dead.... I don't permit another death *Cry* :bawling:

Looks like I will have difficulty sleeping tonight!:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

• Like 11