[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

and just like that, im back to watching kdramas without subtitles hahaha! 

i love episode 3, especially that scene at the royal court, when the king announced crown prince to become interim king. park bo gum's facial expressions gave all the right emotions.

and kim yoo jung is just so brilliant in her role giving the right feels to all that she does with her character.

really, having these two actors is my main reason why i watch this. but fortunately, the story is going very well so far and every scene is just so beautiful to watch. it's breathtaking!

and the dance on episode 4. omg!!  but i have serious questions though, when do u think he is going to find out she's a she? and to those who are familiar with the webtoon, is this a happy ending? gosh i do hope this will have a happy ever after finale. :)

Honestly at first I was quite doubtful if Bogum and Yoojung will click. I know how talented these two individually but I was still in doubt. But all doubts went away when I watched the 1st episode. I just love these two. Their chemistry is just sizzling.

I'm glad that so far the story is good and it challenges the actors to do well. I hope they can keep it up until the end. And I agree, this drama is a team effort. Everyone is doing a job well done. Great cast. Great story (so far) and great cinematography. 

• Like 16

Btw, i wanted to ask if anyone happens to have read the manhwa?.....I need to prepare my heart for it......may I know if its a happy or sad ending? whether they followed history or not.....and also please share the manhwa links (esp for those that have eng subs on it!!)

Thanks so much in advance guys!!

• Like 3

'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' Jin Young to Park Bo-geom: "Kim Yoo-jeong, my woman"

Spoiler

photo759678.jpg

On the episode 4 of KBS 2TV's Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', Hong Ra-on (Kim Yoo-jeong), who was wearing a skirt over her head, came across Yi Yeong (Park Bo-geom).

Yi Yeong sneaked out of the palace after he ordered Hong Ra-on to find a book for him. After Hong Ra-on could not catch Yi Yeong and was left alone at the palace, she happened to help Kim Yoon-seong (Jin Young) with chores.

Kim Yoon-seong took Hong Ra-on outside the palace and purchased clothing. When Hong Ra-on found a beautiful women's hanbok, she was fascinated. Hong Ra-on was saddened when she remembered that she was forced to wear boy's clothes by her parents during her childhood.

Kim Yoon-seong saw Hong Ra-on looking sad, he noticed what she was thinking. Kim Yoon-seong bought the clothes saying it was a gift for someone. It started raining and the two were hiding away from the rain. And then Kim Yoon-seong gave the hanbok skirt Hong Ra-on asking her to wear it to cover her head from the rain and went off to buy an umbrella.

At the moment, Yi Yeong happened to stand next to Hong Ra-on, while he was trying to hide away from the rain. Hong Ra-on recognized Yi Yeong and turned her head towards him. Kim Yoon-seong saw the scene and told Yi Yeong, "She is my woman. She must be surprised to see Your Majesty at such an unexpected place as this" and saved Hong Ra-on from troubles.

• Like 11

The best looking and cutest OTP ever, plus a good romance =complete success! I am amazed at the chemistry between PBG and KYJ, just breathtaking.  The camera absolutely loves them both, very hard to take my eyes off of them on screen. They are beyond cute! I am loving this drama. Great choice for PBG as his first main leading role!

• Like 13

Not only does Young's character feel very and truly human - he's a human that everyone SHOULD be watching (both in the drama's royal court and in reality with the viewers).  Bogum just nailed this character.  Most prince charmings are just that - charming.  But that's just superficial.  Some kdrama princes get to go deeper and show us the scars that caused them to turn into reckless, rebellious, sinfully charming jerks.  But Bogum went an extra mile and used both aspects of that character trope as a distraction in order to get control.  He made everyone believe his guise that not only is he reckless - he's also weak like his father.  But Young is just the complete opposite of that.  He's cunning and goal-driven and most of all, he knows how to use his power. He realizes that he's the most powerful chess piece in the game - but also acknowledges that he can only move across the board if the other chess pieces are also in play.

BUT

I just don't want him to NOT know that his dorky best friend is actually a girl.  He's the guy who's one step ahead of everyone else! How can he be so oblivious?? That is just WAY OUT OF CHARACTER.  Especially since he carried her to his bed! If Yoon Sung had noticed it in an instant, he should more than likely have noticed as well!

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, miss-guided said:

Not only does Young's character feel very and truly human - he's a human that everyone SHOULD be watching (both in the drama's royal court and in reality with the viewers).  Bogum just nailed this character.  Most prince charmings are just that - charming.  But that's just superficial.  Some kdrama princes get to go deeper and show us the scars that caused them to turn into reckless, rebellious, sinfully charming jerks.  But Bogum went an extra mile and used both aspects of that character trope as a distraction in order to get control.  He made everyone believe his guise that not only is he reckless - he's also weak like his father.  But Young is just the complete opposite of that.  He's cunning and goal-driven and most of all, he knows how to use his power. He realizes that he's the most powerful chess piece in the game - but also acknowledges that he can only move across the board if the other chess pieces are also in play.

BUT

I just don't want him to NOT know that his dorky best friend is actually a girl.  He's the guy who's one step ahead of everyone else! How can he be so oblivious?? That is just WAY OUT OF CHARACTER.  Especially since he carried her to his bed! If Yoon Sung had noticed it in an instant, he should more than likely have noticed as well!

Love your analysis, but I have to say that the fact he doesn't recognize her being a girl, makes him more human. He is actually weak: he gets all angry when he doesn't get the attention (like the archery scene in ep 3 where everybody swoons over his best friend) and he is afraid of snakes, is a sissy boy in some ways. This makes him all the more attractive in my eyes. He seems to have no knowledge in love/women. 

I hope this drama will truly be different than the other Kdrama's. Next week I suppose the 2nd female will appear, and she will marry the prince. I so don't want her to come between our OTP. 

I'm curious as to what the head eununch will do, cuz he knows now that she is a girl. I don;t want to see some episodes being wasted on her getting threatened and her leaving the palace, him going after her, they reunite, and still can't be together. I'm fed up with the noble idiocy romance. So far this drama has nailed everything, and I truly hope it will be like that up till the last episode. 

• Like 21