[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

12 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU for this!! You've made my day, chingu!!  :blush:

Reading your story's title and synopsis, I am loving it already! :) So where can we get hold of your story @bookworm77Link, please. Many thanks!!

@moodypie Were you the one who wanted a heads up regarding the MDBC fanfiction? Read the quoted post above. 

Thank you @Earth2KatyD for the notice. I would have missed it if not for you!!!! Kamsahamida!! (I think I was the one who did request for it :) 

Too busy with RL, couldn't join you girls. I heard there was no preview?? Anyway, if there is ....I'm not sure if I want to watch it.

Saw the picture of KYJ's flexible body...waaah...is she perhaps a gymnast?? 

• Like 20

13 hours ago, bookworm77 said:

FANFICTION:  MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY FISTS

Disclaimer:  This is a fan-fiction inspired by the Drama Moonlight Drawn By Clouds / Love in the Moonlight as a response to the dialogues between the Crown Prince and Raon when they both asked, “How it would be if we were in a different situation?” (ep. 13 by Raon and ep. 16 by the CP.)  So let’s imagine together a different situation for them J

Characters: Same characters’ names in the drama

Setting:  Saguek ~ Historical Joseon

Category:  Romantic comedy; Gender bender

PG-13

SYNOPSIS:  Raon is an eighteen-year-old young lady who is her father’s “son” & disciple in his school of martial arts and who is supposed to be her mother’s very-girly-daughter at home.  Although Raon is her father’s pride and joy, she’s a real cause of endless anxieties for her mother who’s afraid that no one would want to marry Raon because of her “manliness.”  Besides it doesn’t help her mother’s nerves at all as people often mentioned how her beauty is really wasted by practicing martial arts.

Raon’s father is a martial arts teacher who was asked to teach at a prestigious school in the Capital City.  Thus the family moved to the new place where Raon would encounter her father’s new disciples—the trio who grew up together and are best of friends: Lee Yeong—the arrogant young master who is smart, bright and mischievous, he is disliked by his servants for being unpredictable; Kim Yoon-sung—charismatic and poised, he is a scholar born to a powerful family; and Kim Byung-yeon, who is very serious about martial arts.  Raon also became best friends with Jo Ha-yeon who is a lady ahead of her generation—she is proud, worldly and straightforward and Lee Yeong’s sweet-nature sister, Myeong-eun.  (Characters’ descriptions are taken from wikipedia.)

What will happen to them as these young people cross paths?  Please find out in Chapter 1.

Thanks for this!!! Can't wait to read when these main characters cross path!! Nice interesting set up! 

Thank you for taking time to do this.  big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

Please do quote me when you have chapter ! 

• Like 19

3 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

I went out for a walk for almost an hour and holy cricket, it is still too quiet here in the forum! :huh: Is everyone doing an MDBC marathon rewatch to gear up for the new episode on Monday? :lol: Or, have y'all started your MDBC detoxification process so it won't be too difficult to bid adieu to RO, LY, YS, BY and etc. come Tuesday? I'm definitely not yet ready to say goodbye. :tears:

i am in denial chingu....2 days goes to final, my heart split, the one feel excited and the other not ready yet  :bawling:

• Like 12

@Phuong Dinh, What a talented movie maker you are!, Love your work Joseon Boys over Flower JJang!:heart:

@pyoyong, We had confirmation from @Earth2KatyD that the bracelet couple is now available at @mazon....no I mean 3b4y or something like that (express post - I believe). So, can we take a rest from assembling that broken bracelet?? ................................. LOL LOL :D

• Like 15

waiting for Lee Young to "mark Ra On as his possession" literally "MARK YOU AS MINE" hahahaha sorry chingus telling my self to stop but my imaginations runs really wild for uri couple..

chungmal joseonghabnida..

My dearest PDnim..for the last 4 episodes you let us use dozens of tissue paper to wipe away our tears..my sincerest request to you is that...ttag hanbeonman let us use one roll of tissue for wiping our saliva instead..:glasses:

Excited much!!anticipating anticipating anticipating anticipating...........

• Like 20

Hoping for passionate kiss & decent bed scene!!!hahaha :glasses: isn't that too much to ask for PDnim???just give us that passionate kiss..staring each other passionately..Lee Young pull Ra On closer then Que for a sweet wordings that made Ra On smile..then kiss her again..then cut it out then turn the camera to the moon shining brightly in the sky..

raaarrrrrrrrrrrrr....chaebal!!!:w00t:

• Like 18

xcitement & loneliness filled my heart by the thoughts that my FAV Drama & couple must end next week..:bawling:

Trust the PD nim & it's genre "Romantic Comedy"..so much anticipation that it will be happy ending...I know they will give us the ENDING THAT WE ALL WANT..."HAPPY ENDING FOR OUR CROWN PRINCE & HIS PRECIOUS LADY..RA ON..;)

They have done so many positive things that indicate this will happen but it's up to the PDnim how they will do it perfectly..It will be grand ending since they promise that the song of HCY will give us the THAT FEEL THAT RA ON GAVE US WHEN SHE DANCES FOR LY in episode 4....surely they will never create an ENDING THAT WILL RUIN THE QUALITY OF THIS CHARMING DRAMA..but instead they will create ending THAT WE WILL SURELY TREASURE IN OUR HEARTS & AN ENDING THAT FOREVER WILL BE REMEMBERED IN KDRAMALAND!!

MDBC FIGHTING!!forever thankful to the cast & crew & for all the person behind & made this drama possible!!Forever Love Kim Yoo Jung & Park Bo Gum for portraying their role perfectly..

Have Faith fellow Moonlighters..100% sure that we will get an ending that we are all been dreaming of!!:heart:

• Like 18

36 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Good morning, chingus! :D

It's weekend but I still have to work today and tomorrow, so I only have a tiny bit of time to post here. :)

First of all: Welcome back, @Grace1003-chingu! You've been missed! :heart:

And @stroppyse... You're welcome! I didn't know I would create a monster with my spindle theory... oh well who am I kidding? Of course I knew what would happen and I have no regrets. This is me right now:

raw.gif

And oh yes... I would love for Lee Yeong to undo Ra On's hair. It's been my wish since the preview for the running through the rain scene. But we didn't get it! Darn it! :lol:

Thank you so much, @orangememory, for pointing out the plot holes and thank you so much to replying to them, @stroppyse! :D My brain is too scrambled to do a proper post atm.

Funnily I woke up today and my first thought was: what if Lee Yeong and Dasan have planned something all along and their plan will be revealed in episode 17/18? I can't form any more thoughts on that because really I woke up and the thought was there. :D

But I also believe like @stroppyse that so far it looks like Lee Yeong has been outsmarted by Kim Hun and then by the rebels. I'm still not sure if they can resolve everything properly in only two episodes but we will find out in two days. FINALLY!

woow.. chingu you are awesome, can maintain your daily life and your attention for MBDC,, salute.

• Like 10

23 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@pyoyong @moodypie

Both of you looking for me?  Image result for naruto dizzy gif

big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992big-hug-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

22 hours ago, mizkorea said:

Maybe since the story is a fiction, I hope the writer find a way to make RaOn the Crown Princess. @Jillia maybe LY can revoke HY appointment as the Crown Princess. He did let Eunuch Ma and his court lady gf leave the palace. I would love to see this ending. (Yeah I'm still holding on to  @moodypie perfect ending). Rather than LY abandons his throne  to be with RaOn. Anyway I can't see RaOn would agree to LY leaving the palace since she always mindful of his duties to the nation. Unless something convinced her otherwise like for instance she is pregnant with LY's baby and the only place for her and her baby to be safe are somewhere far away from the palace.

Sorry to cut your post.

Thanks for quoting me. If that "perfect" ending really takes place, I will be in cloud 99999! :wub::wub:

23 hours ago, PeachyPeach said:

That's when they have to drink energy drink, right? BG really drank a lot, more than the others. But I really didn't mind, seeing his adam's apple gloriously going up and down :D

That move out thing is actually very funny but real. The writer of DOTS has also mentioned about it, that she will not be able to live in Korea if the drama has a sad ending, haha! 

lol at the highlighted sentence. 

And I hope the writer of MDBC will think the same. She better exile herself somewhere out of korea is it's a sad ending. 

haha

@stroppyse Thanks for that long translation!!! it's so nice to read that PBG and KYJ is very close in real life. I don't mind them being close like siblings too. :grimace: 

And he's so sweet to address CSB Soobin yang, while the rest whom he is close he address them "ie" at the end of their names.

@Ahpheng @NRGchick Thank you so much for your wonderful strips!!! They are funny and always entertaining! 

• Like 21

@Jillia thankssss so much for another awesome posting about costumes  ...:glasses:   you are jjang as always !! For me ... i love all the costumes that seja wearing in this drama ... all looks gorgeous on him ...overall ... all costumes in mbdc are amazingly great ... bravo to the mdbc designers . 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, iheartyoojung said:

Thanks @stroppyse

You are like a :Dkdrama encyclopedia and one of the backbone of this thread besides @Jillia, @Grace1003, @parmma, @tiendoank, @nonski, @NRGchick

if I forget anything or want to find more info, I usually check one of your posts and the answers are there, before the drama ends, wanted to send my thanks to all of you for keeping this thread informative, relevant and fun

wow! thank you for including me in the list, i am really honored, although i don't think i am in any way near the league of @Jillia and the others but will continue to contribute as much as i can.

i can't believe we are on the last stretch of the drama and i can't believe how sad i am on the coming week.  this thread had become precious to me, even if i can't keep up but the people here had become very special to me.  so much love and friendship, support and care for each other and the drama that we all love.  i will surely miss this thread and mostly all of you guys. awww i'm teary-eyed already. definitely will miss the monday-tuesday roll call too.

• Like 22