[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

A Happier time. "Ra On ah". 

They both look so happy with their newfound love as their love blossoms in their secret, private world.

https://youtu.be/AhX010iPlmg

I love how Yeong calls her name tenderly and it just rolls off his tongue so gently. "Ra On ah"

Has our Ra On ever called Yeong by his name? I wonder if there is going to be a big scene at the end of series where Ra On reciprocates and finally calls our Crown Prince by his real name? "Yeong ah".

• Like 21

2 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

this is my theory for the happy ending..

CP will many HY.. as it was written.. CP need HY family power to fight against the Kim clan.. the King will discover that the baby isn't his and demote the queen and use that as the excuse to rid the Kim clan.. for it is treason for faking a royal blood line...I think that Dason will adopt Roan as his granddaughter.. from there CP able to marry Raon.. that is I think will be the ending....

Actually the way I see it , HY family is not that powerful to act against the Kim Clan. In this drama  Minister Jo is shown as a mild mannered man who like fishing , dotes on his doter and has no intention to use her as a political tool.I mean it does not even matter to him whether HY is marrying a Kim or a Lee. He wants what she wants. So he is just not aggressive or ambitious enough to me. I think thats why Premier Kim was not worried about the wedding. 

Anyway the writer showed 2 occasions where Minister Jo fail to help LY. First when Premium Kim threaten to quit in episode 15 and he just stood there helpless doing nothing and second in episode 16 when Premium Kim manipulated the King to be the one who interrogate HGN even with LY and Minister Jo protesting against it they failed to change the King's mind. The Kims has the ultimate power now coz the King in their pocket. Premier Kim is so good at pushing the King's buttons. Thats why as per now I'm not really convinced (I'm not sure how they wrote HY family in the novel) the Jo clan can stop the Kims. 

Maybe since the story is a fiction, I hope the writer find a way to make RaOn the Crown Princess. @Jillia maybe LY can revoke HY appointment as the Crown Princess. He did let Eunuch Ma and his court lady gf leave the palace. I would love to see this ending. (Yeah I'm still holding on to  @moodypie perfect ending). Rather than LY abandons his throne  to be with RaOn. Anyway I can't see RaOn would agree to LY leaving the palace since she always mindful of his duties to the nation. Unless something convinced her otherwise like for instance she is pregnant with LY's baby and the only place for her and her baby to be safe are somewhere far away from the palace.

• Like 18

@stroppyse

Ahh you beat me to it! I was just in the middle of doing this so thank you!!!!

I was quite amused by that mango interview just because he used "yang" after YooJung's name. It's the most formal way of addressing someone instead of the standard "sshi"

Also- to my ultimate frustration there are NO concrete absolute spoilers for the ending so let's just wait for MOnday. 

• Like 17

On 13/10/2016 at 9:21 AM, kjesin said:

Hello everyone, I've been a silent lurker on this thread since day one who only appeared from time to time. I love being on this thread when I'm not watching the drama. I love reading the shared opinions and beautiful gifs you guys made. MDBC is my obsession and has been since I heard about the casting coz I really love Bogum and Yoojung. And both of them together, IT'S MASTERPIECE. :heart::heart:

Since my beloved drama is ending next week, I decided to try doing a FMV. The best drama with the best OST. I really love this song and I really hope you guys will like the MV I made. THIS COUPLE IS KILLING ME AND I WILL LITERALLY DIE IF I DON'T GET A HAPPY ENDING. I'm so obsessed with it it's not even funny.Since the start of the drama, there's only been two kinds of day for me, MBDC day and Is-it-Monday-yet-day... I've no idea how I'll survive after it ends... :bawling::bawling:

Even though I didn't take part much in the thread, I read it regularly and I just want to say that it's really nice to have known you all. You guys are amazing :heart: :blush:

:heart: your FMV...me too!!now I can't imagine life w/out MDBC..:bawling: going to hate Monday again hahaha

• Like 14

44 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

I can't help staring at that beautiful hanbok HY (CSB) is wearing. So gorgeous and luxurious. The detailing on the sleeves and body. :wub:

I removed the comic script since I could not quote pictures. 

YEAH! Gosh, they need to chuck in a passionate kiss scene (okay, maybe just a pure innocent kiss would do since Yoo Jung is still 17) at the end of the series and I hope that Yeong and Ra On don't just tap each other's cheeks with their fingers, put black dots on each other's foreheads, or just stareeeeeeeeeeeee deeply into each other's eyes. :blink:

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, hairuchii said:

A Happier time. "Ra On ah". 

They both look so happy with their newfound love as their love blossoms in their secret, private world.

https://youtu.be/AhX010iPlmg

I love how Yeong calls her name tenderly and it just rolls off his tongue so gently. "Ra On ah"

Has our Ra On ever called Yeong with his name? I wonder if there is going to be a big scene at the end of series where Ra On reciprocates and finally calls our Crown Prince with his real name? "Yeong ah".

God yes!! He keeps calling her by name! I'd love her to do the same and just call him Young-ah!. I think I might melt right there and die. Actually I have a question, why can't she ever call him by name? And why hasn't Young given her permission to do so?

• Like 17

That is why whatever the ending is i will still accept.

Ending with Ra On and CP not be together because of their unwind status and that is what CP accepted RO's lies and agree to break up. I do not know how they could get back together unless RO changes her mind and wants to be with CP again. This is just not her. She wants to be with her family and does not want to endanger CP so she choosed to leave and pushed away CP. I think this is why the Knetizen splits into 2 groups now.

Of course i hope Yeong On couple can be together. But you need 2 hands to clap. Ra On decision will be the key because CP respected RO's decision and he kept a distance with her despite they still love each other very much. 

Hope Writer and PD can gives us a miracle ending. But personally either they are separated or be together i believe their love for each other would not change.

Why i feel like crying already......sob sob sob~~~~

• Like 16

1 minute ago, hairuchii said:

Only when Ra On does not personally feel the great difference in social status between them, would Ra On call Yeong by his name. I think he has already given her permission to call him by his name when he tells her his name. I don't know too much about Joseon court etiquette, but not even the Crown Prince's parents or best friend (Byung Yun?) do so. Ra On may just personally feel that she could not overstep her boundaries with the Crown Prince since she does feel the great difference in social status greatly.

Having said that though - a person with the status of a servant does not sit on the lap of a person with the status of a Crown Prince either. :lol: Or kiss him, or hold his hand, or does whatever else they do. I have a feeling that the writers are deliberately withholding the moment when Ra On calls our Crown Prince. "Yeong-ah". Then, his eyes are going to go moist with tears and his lips are going to quiver before he rushes to wrap his arms around her, as if her entire being is going to be absorbed into his, and KISS her passionately. 

Ah. I can already imagine it. 

You will need to scoop me from the puddle of goo on the floor when this happens......and if there is little skin ship involved in that scene......I would be a water vapour!

• Like 24

25 minutes ago, Michelle Tang said:

That is why whatever the ending is i will still accept.

Ending with Ra On and CP not be together because of their unwind status and that is what CP accepted RO's lies and agree to break up. I do not know how they could get back together unless RO changes her mind and wants to be with CP again. This is just not her. She wants to be with her family and does not want to endanger CP so she choosed to leave and pushed away CP. I think this is why the Knetizen splits into 2 groups now.

Of course i hope Yeong On couple can be together. But you need 2 hands to clap. Ra On decision will be the key because CP respected RO's decision and he kept a distance with her despite they still love each other very much. 

Hope Writer and PD can gives us a miracle ending. But personally either they are separated or be together i believe their love for each other would not change.

Why i feel like crying already......sob sob sob~~~~

actually i dont think that RO choose to be with her family and pushed away CP.

RO's background and status is a big wall between CP and RO,this little girl know what will happen and the reality for life..

I think if she can choose ,she will like to with family and CP also..remember she said outside and inside the palace ,there is someone she love(that time she dont know she is HGN daughter)

I think she force to make that decision too cos she love CP so much until dont want him suffering.

Yet ppl will say CP without RO is most suffering,but I think sometime we need to make a decision and let our life  move on.

sorry,just share some thought..

Until now, i can accept both HE AND BE ..i just want CP and RO will happy in their life..

Spoiler

in the novel,CP left the palace so he can stay together with RO.so if CP stay in the palace, RO cant be with CP,so actually not the point RO dint choose CP or not.she definitely no choice at all.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, peishi0408 said:

actually i dont think that RO choose to be with her family and pushed away CP.

RO's background and status is a big wall between CP and RO,this little girl know what will happen and the reality for life..

I think if she can choose ,she will like to with family and CP also..remember she said outside and inside the palace ,there is someone she love(that time she dont know she is HGN daughter)

I think she force to make that decision too cos she love CP so much until dont want him suffering.

Yet ppl will say CP without RO is most suffering,but I think sometime we need to make a decision and let our life  move on.

sorry,just share some thought..

Until now, i can accept both HE AND BE ..i just want CP and RO will happy in their life..

One thing that we know for sure now is either HE or BE their love will not change. But as you mentioned RO forced to make the decision coz she loves CP so much and don want him to suffer (but still suffer actually) so being separated is highly possible. As you said both of them just need to move on and find their happiness in their life separately. 

Whatever the ending is, the credits go to all actors and the crew. 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, Michelle Tang said:

One thing that we know for sure now is either HE or BE their love will not change. But as you mentioned RO forced to make the decision coz she loves CP so much and don want him to suffer (but still suffer actually) so being separated is highly possible. As you said both of them just need to move on and find their happiness in their life separately. 

Whatever the ending is, the credits go to all actors and the crew. 

since the drama change too much from the novel,i dont think can follow the novel's ending and refer to knetizen response   want CP to become a KING..no surprise at all with BE ending,.

but i hope is HAPPY ENDING THO..

Spoiler

actually a bit disappointed on the writers.but yet thanks for both of her to show us a good drama in this summer time.

• Like 13