[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

15 hours ago, honeywell said:

Real time is lower so the actual ratings might be slightly lower.

Dont worry to much.Sometimes it will be different with live rating and real rating.I have been follow the drama who have real rating 40% but in AGB just show 18 %

The most important tomorrow rating.I hope happiness news for tomorrow:w00t:.If not we just accept and happy to follow this drama.:blush:Dont make statement like others such as increase rating because of just of followers Doctors and PBG..ops:crazy:

• Like 15

Love these two adorable scenes too...

Lee-Young also teases Ra-On asking her doesn't she miss her life outside of the palace and when the latter replies yes, a cheeky Lee-Young suggests to Ra-On that they sneak out of the palace and play together. Hearing this, Ra-On quickly turns him down and tells him that they can't just sneak out of the palace together.

To shield Ra-On from the rain, Yoon-Sung places a jangot (outer jacket) over Ra-On's head. When Ra-On asks him isn't the jacket meant for someone else, Yoon-Sung replies that it isn't the right time to give the jangot to the person yet and he has to wait for the right moment to give it to her. Needless to say, he has bought the jangot for her but out of respect for Ra-On, he has chosen to keep mum about her true identity.

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, hot_hot1975 said:

I hope the CP know  Raon is a girl without her knowing so he can tease and keep her by his side. I want see the CP jealous face...lol

that will be awesome. He probably finds out from her cut feet...(just my imagination). I would love to see his jealous face too..just like when he was jealous over Kim Byung during the arrow training.

• Like 10

Today's streaming is very unstable.. can't watch smoothly even for 5seconds... yesterday could watch it without lagging, today is really crappy.  

I do hope that CP knows that RO is a girl but just that he didn't want to say it out.  The way he looks at RO is like looking at a girl instead of a guy.  how could you be so gentle to another guy? hahaha... quite impossible, so i hope he actually knew that she is a girl all along. 

As for the real time rating, MBDC is lower than yesterday, but ML is just the same, it has went down as well..  

• Like 15

I feel lost when I know the history CP in real life.Thats why I feel love to follow journey of them:wub:

May be I thinking to much:crazy:

I just wish thanks for live recap in here.This thread become so fast and we have more :heart: in here

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, valsava said:

I did forget to ask this question yesterday isn't the KIng's concubine her mother the one episode we saw her dress as a girl and the lady that was scolding her about it appeared to be her mom , if so I thought she probably went into the palace making the king's daughter by the concubine her half sister.. Is it that RO and mom hasn't seen each other in so long they don't recognize each other..

Nope, the King's concubine and the lady scolding young RO in a dress are two different women.  

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

Today's streaming is very unstable.. can't watch smoothly even for 5seconds... yesterday could watch it without lagging, today is really crappy.  

I do hope that CP knows that RO is a girl but just that he didn't want to say it out.  The way he looks at RO is like looking at a girl instead of a guy.  how could you be so gentle to another guy? hahaha... quite impossible, so i hope he actually knew that she is a girl all along. 

As for the real time rating, MBDC is lower than yesterday, but ML is just the same, it has went down as well..  

Sometimes I wish that too ..that he knows she is a girl, like how he always bend down to her face and look at her closely. A guy don't do this to a guy...lol.

• Like 16

finally the raw is out!!

there are so many nice scenes that I will repeat to death.

I particularly love the continuation of the library scene at the begining of the episode, and also when she had to put CP's hat (what do you call that) and CP was so cheeky to lift himself higher. Love PBG for this. They are both sooooooo cute together.

• Like 20

Annyeong :) Hi everyone !

I have been reading in silence but decided to come out from my cave ! I also see some familiar patients from Doctors *waves* !

This is my first saguek drama and only 5th Kdrama so i am fairly new to the KWorld :)

Just finished watching eps 3 and OMG ! I am liking the drama more and more !  I also read that the lead actress is only 17 ??? Wowww ! She is really really good !  And although this drama is still in the early episodes, I think I may have the second lead syndrome here !

Hope to join the spazzing here for the next 2 months !

• Like 14