[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Wow, I was totally smitten by the show. How can an overly dressed historic drama be so sexy. Before this drama started, I was worrying the storyline might go in the way of the famous Coffee Prince. That the guy fell in love with a feminine guy and was angry and felt betrayed when he found out he is a girl instead. From early on, CP really liked RO as a puppy and they have a lot of fun together. So much so he wants "him" by his side at all times; he has complete trust for RO. Ra On fills the hole in CP's heart and there is no doubt he will always stick to her like glue. The second lead has an unfair advantage that he knows she is a girl but just like "She is Beautiful" he has no chance. I love this show and I am addicted.

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, moodypie said:

@nonski I need someone to embrace me. Can you lend me your shoulder? I feel like crying for  CP...he still doesn;t know that she's a girl in this ep. 

*hugs* chingu huhuhu me too, i want him to know so he's in equal footing with JY! 

i really love this drama, the story is so earnest, the leads are so earnest.

i wish YJ will stay as he is so that later he won't become the classic second lead

Ra On and LY have a really good chemistry.  actually even with JY, Ra On have a good chemistry too. :) KYJ you are rocking your chemistry with your partners here.

@moodypie close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

• Like 17

Gosh isn't KJY a beauty? The music also goes so well with the dance and sets such a beautiful mood that even I as a woman is mesmerised by her, let alone our CP.

I can't wait for the subbed version to come out to immerse myself in that scene again. Really beautiful and spot-on. The shot was done in a way that it showcases delicacy and dreaminess.

I'm in love.

• Like 21

15 hours ago, shbrn said:

@shynaz LOL same! i will not watch it till there is the sub :sweatingbullets:

I watch in KBS world because I want to see in big screen:w00t:.My tv is 60 inch so its just very  clear to see them handsome and beautiful. :blush:

Oh my tomorrow I will busy:phew:.Stalker in W thread and the same time watch episode 4.:P

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, nonski said:

*hugs* chingu huhuhu me too, i want him to know so he's in equal footing with JY! 

i really love this drama, the story is so earnest, the leads are so earnest.

i wish YJ will stay as he is so that later he won't become the classic second lead

Ra On and LY have a really good chemistry.  actually even with JY, Ra On have a good chemistry too. :) KYJ you are rocking your chemistry with your partners here.

@moodypie close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

I agree... there was a scene I almost fell for JY. But my heart, like RAon is already with CP. :)

Whe will our CP have equal footing? cant wait for that to happen soon.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, maskros said:

Gosh isn't KJY a beauty? The music also goes so well with the dance and sets such a beautiful mood that even I as a woman is mesmerised by her, let alone our CP.

I can't wait for the subbed version to come out to immerse myself in that scene again. Really beautiful and spot-on. The shot was done in a way that it showcases delicacy and dreaminess.

I'm in love.

Me too!! I was so entranced as a woman too no wonder the boys are smitten! 

And I think I just saw the moment Raon fell in love with the prince. After his opened his eyes in the library and gave her a tap on her forehead... She practically swooned (so did I who am I kidding)

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

LIVE TIME RATINGS 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002810070

live rating 15.78%

highest at 10:58pm, 18.05% -  Raon's Dressing scene

Aww.... It went down. It's okay. It is understandable. Gureumi, fighting!!!

So many heart fluttering scenes today. I'm going bonkers replaying each one.

• Like 20

14 hours ago, parmma said:

"Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" comes in first, "Monster - 2016" in second and "Scarlet H

Morning All, First of all I must Thank the recapers and still poster on such a beautiful episode..To comment on the rating lineup I expect scarlet H to come in 3rd because eveyone can't get the stationsoo that will effect the ratings again today but it wasn't a bad first start for the drama I do enjoy watching them both yesterday I was able to login but today no which I didn't mind because I got to see my girl (RO) preform such a flaws dance she look so beautiful and moved so gracefully.. Her performance was so perfect she dance for only the CP with him in mind no one else exsited RO has fallen for the CP.. 

I did forget to ask this question yesterday isn't the KIng's concubine her mother the one episode we saw her dress as a girl and the lady that was scolding her about it appeared to be her mom , if so I thought she probably went into the palace making the king's daughter by the concubine her half sister.. Is it that RO and mom hasn't seen each other in so long they don't recognize each other..

Also those three ministers are really underestimating the CP the PM didn't expect him to be put on the spot now it's time to bring in one of those ministers daughters to try and control him.. I expect the Queen to send people out to catch RO and kill her because she messed up all her and dads plans..

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, honeywell said:

From the clips , KYJ is just breath taking.  She really matches both male leads.  I feel second male syndrome will be coming my way soon. The the build up to LY going after RO was perfect. Waiting until the dance scene is uploaded.

Indeed, the built up of CP going after RO was excellent. I wonder if this scene would mean that CP will always be going after Raon and JY will always take her away. hehe. 

• Like 14