[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

16 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Not being disrespectful here, but if there are Moonlighters from Philippines here on this thread, could you guys help spread the word to the fans in Cebu now? 

GIVE HIM A BREAK. HE'S ONLY HUMAN. IF YOU ARE A REAL FAN, YOU WILL WANT WHATS BEST FOR HIM. BE SELFLESS AND PUT ASIDE YOUR SELFISH THOUGHTS. HE NEEDS REST, JUST LIKE EVERYONE OF US.

:heart:Thanks to the fans in Cebu for posting all the pics and videos at the hotel and the Airport. But from now on please leave them alone. :heart:

easier said than done honey...:blush:trust me they won't stop following the MDBC cast especially Boo Gum..fans here in the Philippines is a bit scary with the artist...aeygo!!literally scratching my head for our beloved MDBC staff..hope they can make this vacation still enjoyable..

thinking about certain scene in train to busan....run Boo Gum run!!:w00t:

• Like 22

im sorry raon but this is the real moon cloud couple

lee young: in this world i only trust one person byung yeon 

Byung yeon: i will remain a cloud, on behalf the of the king

18_zps1acetma3.jpg

and with the new hair BY looks like a girl too :D

23_zpsbcbl2zvy.jpg

joke aside: i watch somewhere that KDY wished he could wear anything other than school uniform. his wish comes true.

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

easier said than done honey...:blush:trust me they won't stop following the MDBC cast especially Boo Gum..fans here in the Philippines is a bit scary with the artist...aeygo!!literally scratching my head for our beloved MDBC staff..hope they can make this vacation still enjoyable..

Having many good friends who are Pinoys I can understand why. You guys are such warm, sincere and happy bunch!! But I like what you said, BG should be wearing his running shoes for this trip instead. Hahahaha..:D

• Like 17

Eek. Seeing the fan crush.  Worried for the main cast especially. Hope that they enjoy the holiday. Maybe they will have to go to a far off island ala Laws of the Jungle to have  a restful holiday.

Great to see airport photos but now I think I will wait for the staff or even Bo Gum himself to share his holiday photos.

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

@NongpeeP the last scene, she didn't rearrange BG's hat but more like she put a flower on his hat, as she also had one on her ear :blush: such cute puppies:heart:

haha, ok, they are cute puppies.

29 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

@NongpeeP

more like dongsaeng taking care of oppa.. because in term of sunbae-hoobae.. PBG is a hoobae to KYJ (she is the sunbaenim) KYJ already in entertainment industry since age 4 years old..

ok, A little Oppa to be taken care by his matured DongSaeng.

I hope that Park Bo Gum can enjoy the incentive vacation with Kim Hyung and casts&crews, Kim Yoo Jung might join tonight flight (tmr early morning)  ^___^ 

• Like 24

16 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Having many good friends who are Pinoys I can understand why. You guys are such warm, sincere and happy bunch!! But I like what you said, BG should be wearing his running shoes for this trip instead. Hahahaha..:D

hahaha yeah that's right..:blush:their are some who can fully understand but trust me chingus 75% are literally in zombie mode when they see their fav artist..mianhe Bo Gum ah..just take it as a positive note in your career..

aeygo!!thinking about pool scene with Boo Gum in the hotel..I don't know if he could swim properly if the premises is occupied with his fans..

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

I really hope his fans can give him his space. out of respect and love for BG, they can still love and adore him from afar (although we're all thankful for the pics  that have been shared) but  the poor guy looks so scared. It's a vacation meaning time to relax they worked so hard to give us an unforgettable drama, they deserve a stress free vacation. 

• Like 22

just finish watching bts for ep 17 & 18..that hug of our OTP brings back the longing,fun,sadness & enjoyment while watching this drama..:bawling:so not ready to let go..so I decided already to just enjoy with the flow & calling of my heart to just enjoy the emotions right now until I am willing to say fondly goodbye to this precious drama & get back to real life & focus on my work..:blush:

• Like 15