[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Hear, hear! I greatly empathize with you @lovehbhjw2013. How they've handled Yoon Sung's demise in the drama is quite disconcerting. I hope that it's chiefly attributed to time constraints in the filming schedule, otherwise they didn't give proper justice to Yoon Sung's character at all.. It would seem that they thought so little of YS, and that's a big mistake on their part.. Plus, it's also deplorable to all the fans of Jin Young. :anguished:

Here's a virtual hug from me to you --

Friend_hug.gif

Thank you chingu...much appreciated and so sweet of you..:wub:  *hug back*   Just felt that the drama fail to seize the opportunity to convey the humanity through YS' death, kind of wasted plot....it came across that he was not only one-sided with RO but even LY and BY but that was definitely not true.  He did not save all their 3 lives due to a belief in altruism.

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, SihaeSL said:

Omg.. just woke and see this. Yay!! Happy ending for our OTP. :wub: Thank you PDnim. 

Wow.. the thread move so fast. Just a few hours that I had gone but I have 65 pages to backtrack. You guys are awesome! 

It's the Post MDBC therapy and support group now:wub:God, I can't believe I said SAID ....

Spoiler

Post POST POSSSST MDBC!!:tears::tears::tears: 

• Like 18

Ep 18 :cry:

YS ... Whey !!! 

It hurts ! 

And you PM "The Schemer of all Schemers"" you could not see that coming, Really .. Really .. Really

We sure as hell did, 2 miles away. 

YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS YS 

And I didn't even have SLS :wacko:

And Why was there no scenes of the other three paying tributes ???????????

Ah, My Heart 

• Like 12

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yoooon SUUUUUNG!!!! How did they dare make him die like that.....nooooooooo....I'm heartbroken ;( ;( ;(

sorry just watched the scene...and this cannot be...my heart broke into millions of pieces

Is anyone even concerned he is dying this way ;( ;( ;(

On 10/19/2016 at 2:13 AM, stroppyse said:

I enjoyed your post a lot, but I wanted to comment on the part that I quoted above, because it echoes my sentiments. This is the first sageuk that I've tried watching in a long time, one of a few dramas that I tried watching in real time, and the first time that I think I was on a thread so much. I didn't think I had that much to say about any drama really, but I kept finding myself coming back to this thread for updates, news, photos, to read what thoughts other fans had about it. As with @8mel, this isn't goodbye or anything like that yet, since once I've had a chance to digest it, I'll probably end up posting more random bits. However I did want to sincerely thank everyone on this thread now that the last episode has been broadcast. It's been a wild ride that made the experience of watching a drama in real time so much fun.  Thank you for the welcome, the camaraderie, and the creativity. 

I always look forward to your posts, i'm so grateful to you for providing the translations and very insightful posts for someone who don't have much to contribute here. Thank you.. :blush:

And you know what? I actually changed my mind on saeguk. I'm getting more interested now LOL

• Like 23

Thanks for all the posts.  I stopped watching at episode 11, not because I did not like the drama, but because I absolutely adored it.  It was easier for me to do a marathon than to wait each week for the next episodes.  However, while waiting for the drama to end, I kept up to date by reading your posts.  I enjoyed this thread, the drawings and the commentary. 

My plans this weekend are to curl up and watch the rest of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds and sigh happily at the end.

Thank you all.    

• Like 22

I wish this could have been a 20 episode drama instead of 18. Although I know the political stuff was gonna take full force and center at some point or another, it felt rushed to have everything explode at the very last episode. This is the first time I've watched an 18 ep drama - I always thought dramas always were in sets of 16 or 20 hahaha. It would have been nice to have some flashbacks or some comfort in Yoonsung's death because I felt like that just slapped me in the face without any ice to help heal me :(

However, this was to be expected. Saeguks are always really hard to portray within a strict episode limit. I love saeguks personally, but the political stuff always annoys me at one point or another, so I'm glad this drama didn't push me over the edge with eye-rolling and anger the majority of the drama hahaha, but it did feel a bit too fast-placed for the happy ending since we had so many loose ends to tie up in this last week.

BUT overall, I still loved this drama so much more than I thought I would. I'm so glad it turned out so well and the cast was AMAZING. I wish we could have gotten more bromance moments among YS-LY-BY, but /heartbreak. And of course, Yoojung still remains my favorite child actress (though I guess I can't really say that anymore since she's nearly an adult now).

• Like 21

Hi everybody I'm a silent reader I had been followed this thread from the beginning until the end I just want to say thank you the people who been done live recap all the pics and video I really enjoy to read all the comment and I really love this drama and hope to join all of you another drama in the future all the best everybody and thank you again xxx

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

I haven't gotten to watch the bts yet! but did they show bts of their bed scene?? how I wish I lived in korea :tears:also does anyone know the rating for episode 18? thank you much!

they did show a little during the segment about YJ in the special ep, but not very detailed tho

• Like 12