[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@stroppyse 

Spoiler

NB stands for NetizenBuzz~  @cloud92 was referring to the comment section here~ I didn't know what NB was when I first read it XD :P

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/tv-spoilers-love-in-moonlight-finale.html

Apparently I think NB's known for mostly/mainly translating negative comments :sweatingbullets:

Edited by _Nachan07
grammar TT_TT
  • Like 13

@stroppyse NB = Netizenbuzz, it's a blog that translate comments from Korean side.

Spoiler

yup the one i mentioned was indeed Moon Lovers. Despite the low rating, the drama really has a lot of intl fans thanks to it star-studded cast. I originally wanted to watch it bc of Kang Ha Neul but after watching a few cuts, i found the acting gap btw the leads was so big that put me off so much(not to mention i'm not really fond of IU).

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

giphy.gif

Funny how the guy in the background is biting his fingernail!

It must have been one emotional scene considering PBG is also looking glum. :(

GIF credit to owner

i wonder if the scene that made him teary was the scene when RO bandaged her wound while resisting her pain? bc that was the only emotional scene in ep 1

i wonder why YJ didn't present at the drama premiere party? maybe she was shy bc of that chest binding scene? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

FYI, I don't think he's looking glum. I think he's holding back tears. It must have been an emotional scene as you say.

Caption on it says:

Crying then~ Laughing then~

Deeply into the drama's plot Park Bo Gum

Awww, even though he acted the episode, it's probably the first time he was viewing it all as a story. I wonder if he's holding tears back because YS has just died on screen. 

Indeed, PBG does look like he was holding back tears. His appearance just looked somewhat sad to me.. Thanks for translating the caption, Unnie. :)

5 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

i wonder if the scene that made him teary was the scene when RO bandaged her wound while resisting her pain? bc that was the only emotional scene in ep 1

i wonder why YJ didn't present at the drama premiere party? maybe she was shy bc of that chest binding scene? :sweatingbullets:

Ah, so they were watching the 1st episode here? Do you know when they had the drama premier viewing get together? Thanks!

• Like 16

OMG Princess Myeong Eun found out it was Raon writing the love letters she was about to cut Raon's head and voila CP to the rescue! I can't wait for next week's episode arrrrghhh.:vicx:

tumblr_n9fymywUjK1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Spoiler

P.S. You guys confused?:phew: Well don't be, this is just me being crazy watching MDBC again from the start.:lol: dang this withdrawal symptoms.:lol:

• Like 24

Finale thoughts...

Just saw the subbed version of the episode.  I'm still kinda in denial that there's not going to be anymore episodes every Monday and Tuesday.  I agree with a lot of the viewer's comments that the finale would have been better if they had wrapped up a lot of the conflicts in the previous episodes.  DOTS did this so well and I was hoping that LITM would have done the same.  However, I don't hate the finale.  I just wish we got to see more of the character's life after all of the drama.  Most especially Ra On because she's always wanted to live her life as a woman and we only got a glimpse of it.

Yoo Sung got the biggest shaft however in the finale IMO.  His death was foreshadowed throughout the series but the way his death was handled happened so fast that the viewers and even the characters in the show had no chance to grieve for him.  It was appropriate that he died in Ra On's arms though.  He has always loved her and she was probably the last person he would have wanted to see when he dies.  Yoo Jung was so pretty even when she was crying for him.  I think someone in the thread predicted it correctly that YS and Yeong had changed clothing and that's why it had always been YS who would die young.

Yeong/Ra On...sigh I wish we got to see more of them together since it seems like they've been separated for a long time.  It would have been nice to see more of their life together after Ra On was pardoned by the king.  Does she visit Yeong in the palace?  What do they do on their dates?  Do they talk about getting married one day after Yeong's creates his nation? I seriously did cry when I saw that Ra On was wearing Yeong's bracelet.  Why were we not allowed to see RO picking it  up and fixing it?  A year later, do they still have it on?  Anyways, Yoo Jung looked so beautiful as a palace nurse.  She looked so grown up.  When she gets older, she'll be the ultimate queen of sageuks.  She just seems so fit for it.  I hope that one day BG and YJ can work together again on another sageuk project.

So was the queen poisoned by the Prime Minister or did she kill herself so that Yeong wouldn't be dethroned as the crown prince?  I wasn't too clear on this.

BG looked so good as the new king.  Probably looks thatn KSH did in TMTETS.  I have a feeling they're going to offer him more sageuk roles since he did so well in this one.

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The translation and your understanding of it is correct. The line that Yeong says is "Saying you were writing a masterpiece, you wouldn't even show me your face. What is all this?"

So from this, we understand that Yeong and RO are a couple by now since she goes to visit him and he goes to visit her. From her reaction in the scene of covering her lips when Yeong mentions making sure that he'll get payment, we can also assume that they've shared at least kisses with each other. From their kiss in the field, they were at least trying to show us passion, despite the limitations of kissing a minor.

The rest is up to everyone's imaginations. :)

lol mte! so i guess LY's punishment has upgraded, from a cheek kiss to a lips kiss :P and they must have done it various times that made RO immediately thought of it when LY mentioned about payment haha * byuntae mind gone wild*

• Like 18

59 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Funny how the guy in the background is biting his fingernail!

It must have been one emotional scene considering PBG is also looking glum. :(

GIF credit to owner

MDBC team is watching the first  few episode at that time so my guess is that the scene where CP reminisces about his deceased queen mother made him tear up. PBG  lost his mom (real life) when he was young so I think that's why he got emotional it probably reminded him of his own mom.

• Like 16