[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

32 minutes ago, febz said:

Yeah it's not our fault to demand him highly because he just being too genius as a musician :P. Oh is that so? because I only heard Ben live performance from one of the video that you tag, I still consider it good especially for when she reach the highest tones. 

But I also found it on some Gummy live performance from her old drama OST (I haven't search for her MDBC ost live performance). Sometimes her voice sounds pitchy but on the other performance while singing the same song it sound perfect. I think it must be because of their own voice monitor while on the stage, because the noisy sound from the ambiance can disturb the hearing. And also the fitness from the singer itself when they're performing   

That is why I I find JY pretty impressive, he can sing anytime live but never goes out of tune..... I have heard a number of the k singers not as confident to sing anytime, any place.   Ben was over confident and sang Misty Road live when she was not well...resulting in my nervousness when I hear her live.

• Like 16

Happy 1000th page Moonlighters!!!:cookie::cookie::cookie: for all lol! I'm super excited for today's episode.  It will be heartbreaking but I trust that it will also be heart-flutteringly sweet.  I'm so happy that cast and crew will be rewarded with a much-needed vacation together.  Only a few more hours to go!

• Like 20

Yay, at least it's more than 10min...and so happy that the team is going on a vacation, they really deserve the break.

Too bad I won't be able to join y'all with live recaps for this coming episode, at work right now :bawling:...will have to wait till later. But will enjoy reading later on....so excited already....

• Like 17

despicable-me-2-minions-desktop-wallpape

credit: Minions2015.com

I just got home now and able to listen to that Ost #11 PBG teaser, although it was only 1 minutes something but boy It melts my heart ..............whoooooooaaa..:P:P  His voice is definitely for ballad :heart:, I wish he can be a singer too. Love him much!

And Hurray Chingus for the 1000 pages, we should celebrate .... !!

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Good morning, chingus! :D

First of all my prayers and thoughts are with everyone who suffered through the hurricane in the US!

Are we on our way to 1000+ pages?! I think we are! YAY!! :lol::heart:

Thank you so much for all the love for my post and blog! I still can't believe I have one now - thanks to @lovehbhjw2013-chingu. Can't thank you enough! :wub:

Also thank you so much: @jbying7 @NRGchick @iheartyoojung @happysloth @inlovewithmdbc @stroppyse @xoxgossipgirl @Grace1003 @Mepuppy @roneddski @myutaa @liemkopi @boyoo4lyf @in00022 and @mujay! :wub:

I probably forgot to thank half the people but I love you all! Thank you SO much! :wub::wub:

For the blog:

1) the link to my blog is in my signature ; I will also add the direct link to the post

2) I will post all "old" costume posts for episode 1 to 4 but I have to backread because I wasn't smart enough to save the direct link back then. :D

@NRGchick-chingu, so curious to see your favourite costumes for Lee Yeong! He has some really gorgeous clothes... :wub:

Thank you so much, @Grace1003-chingu! So happy to read about the special... and a long one as well. This is awesome and well-deserved! :D

And also thank you so much, @underthemoon0616-chingu, for the teaser of PBG's OST! 

First I was like:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

But then I listened to it anyways and now I'm like:

200.gif#7

HAPPY 1000th PAGES, CHINGUS!!!

Woww @Jillia you are the page turner for the 1000th page!!!!     So lucky!  :wub:     You are most welcome... The setting up of the blog is trivial but your content is rich!

• Like 17

Ost preview by Park Bo Gum sounds so beautiful :) The lyrics are sad but his voice is so warm. It will warm our hearts for sure :heart:

Happy 1000 pages chingus!!!! Celebration time!!!!!!

It's been an amazing journey with you guys! So many good memories already :) Love this thread and you guys so so much!!