[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Did PBG's OST release date being postponed?  I think I read it somewhere it will be heard on the 15th episode & will be released by midnight on October 10. But it now change to the 16th episode, October 11? Does HCY OST scheduled to be released on 16th episode,  tuesday Oct 11 as well? So, does that mean 2 OST will be released at the same time? 

Can anyone clarify this? Am so excited & curious to know when the exact time/episode & I'll put my ears on my screen when watching it hehe :P

Gomapsumnida chingu-ya :rolleyes:

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes I've edited my post. I know it's a 10 minute special. Unfortunately. I want one hour! :P

I've read the article and it does not say that it is a 10min special. I believe the person who read it didn't understand the article. The article says that on the 18th , after the last episode is aired, they will air a making special at 11.10pm. This replaces a show that is currently airing at that timeslot. The duration of the making was not mentioned.

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Did PBG's OST release date being postponed?  I think I read it somewhere it will be heard on the 15th episode & will be released by midnight on October 10. But it now change to the 16th episode, October 11? Does HCY OST scheduled to be released on 16th episode,  tuesday Oct 11 as well? So, does that mean 2 OST will be released at the same time? 

Can anyone clarify this? Am so excited & curious to know when the exact time/episode & I'll put my ears on my screen when watching it hehe :P

HCY's OST will be released on 18 Oct - I think it can only be heard in the final episode. It's a re-recording, so I think his OST won't be the LY version of "Because I Miss You".

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=022&aid=0003103592&lfrom=facebook&amp%3Bfbrefresh=201610062340

To quote from an awesome Korean fan of HCY who summarised the above article as follows: " World Daily K media : HCY's drama sound track will be featured in the final episode of " Moonlight Drawn by Clouds". He initially participated in the recording work on Oct 5 but was rescheduled for a second round of recording on Oct 7th due to his bad vocal condition that time. The finale episode of the show will be aired on Oct 18 "

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

PBG will be released on 10th on midnight but this basically means it's the 11th because the clock ticks at 0:00.

HCY on 11th of midnight but basically means that day is already 12th lol

Just remember that after episode 15th, PBG OST will be release at midnight. 1 hour after the show.

Same goes to HCY on episode 16.

• Like 18

Helloooo Moonlighters _Nachan is baaack home :wub: I miss Moonlight family. It's been 100 pages since I'd been away :sweatingbullets::blink: & I've been able to back-read 1/3 of it :P

Sending my warm welcome to all of the new Moonlighters who've just joined the family *hugs*. Hope you all have a good time here. 

Happy to see @salz :wub: Dururu planet (& its angel)'s been missing you ehe :flushed:

20 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Heyyy chingu-ya :), I don't think the released date's been postponed hmmm :huh:, he already completed the recording hmm so I believe it will be here on Tuesday 0.00am :w00t:

I haven't followed up with all the news recently so I'm not sure about HCY's OST:(. Let me ask HCY's super fan for her help @cynkdf :wub: 

Edit: @cynkdf is already a lot more quicker than me!! XD

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Helloooo Moonlighters _Nachan is baaack home :wub: I miss Moonlight family. It's been 100 pages since I'd been away :sweatingbullets::blink: & I've been able to back-read 1/3 of it :P

Sending my warm welcome to all of the new Moonlighters who've just joined the family *hugs*. Hope you all have a good time here. 

Happy to see @salz :wub: Dururu planet (& its angel)'s been missing you ehe :flushed:

Heyyy chingu-ya :), I don't think the released date's been postponed hmmm :huh:, he already completed the recording hmm so I believe it will be here on Tuesday 0.00am :w00t:

I haven't followed up with all the news recently so I'm not sure about HCY's OST:(. Let me ask HCY's super fan for her help @cynkdf :wub: 

Edit: @cynkdf is already a lot more quicker than me!! XD

@_Nachan07 - hahaha, how nice of you to call me his super fan. I've been so worried about his OST, as you know .... hopefully his vocal condition is better today.

Spoiler

He has been suffering from the effects of a cold for the past few days, also inflammation (of the throat), runny nose - yet he still held a surprise VLive chat session with his fans. LOVE this guy:  Hopefully his voice condition improved for the re-recording of his OST today.  Thanks to GettyGo for the video.

• Like 15

11 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Late to the party but when I heard the title of PBG's song....

He does say 'nae saram' but it was translated as such...lol...

I thought his key phrase (from now on I associate with our CP) would be this: 

@NRGchick The subtitles of the version I watched state "He's my person".

• Like 17

On 10/6/2016 at 6:29 PM, nataliakay said:

Thank you @Jillia for entertaining my question. So if someone else takes over the crown prince place before he is married to the selected Crown Princess, does he still have to marry the Crown Princess? lol since he is demoted

If the reason to marry her is political, then there is no more reason to if he is demoted because a prince also cannot raise the profile of her clan as what she has proposed.

• Like 18

It's my first friday night at home... usually i always on my night shift during the preview.

I realize one thing.. the time seems running sooo slow.. never this desperate waiting for a preview. When i'm on my night shift i never count every sinhle minutes while waiting for the preview cause i always bussy with my job thats why the time feells come faster.

Keep wonder.. and wonder.. and wonder.. how to free yourself from this moonlight addict...

Chingus.. i know you feell what i feell.. this addiction makes me go insane.. i can even look any novels to spare my time during this addiction..

Feelling soooo bad when this show over cause this moonlight virus keep remain in me... ottokee..

• Like 16

People say this thread moves really fast while I actually want it to move even faster because well...I have no life. lol. Ep 15 tonight right? How come the BTS only show from ep 14 :( anyway the BTS that they show of the ending scene of ep 14, i wonder whether there is a continuation after the hug scene or will it just end at the hug then cut to them at a different place. Heh...

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

100% sure that this thread will speed up exponentially once the preview gets released at 12 midnight.

In the meantime, I would like to pose the following question to each Moonlighter:

Which MDBC  "plot twist"  blew you away and why?

Yeah I'm actually recharging my laptop right now and keeping myself ready for the incoming explosion on pages in this thread. Hihi can't wait for the preview.

For the plot twist:

To me it was when they revealed RN's mom was actually alive. I really had no idea that she is alive. I actually thought she was captured and was killed but yeah happy she's alive and so very happy with the mother and daughter reunion. There scenes together is always very touching and every time I watched the scene between them bring tears to my eyes. 

I also really love the actress who played as RN's mom. She's really good! good job onion head

• Like 19