[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, mioksf said:

I would like to think Bo Gum, being the perfect gentleman that he is, would also support KYJ in nixing kissing scenes if she was uncomfortable with it since he showed such care with their first kiss scene. I don't know how much say actors have but if both of the leading actors politely refuse, perhaps they can get away with it? In any case, kudos to the PD for showing restraint thus far. Less is more sometimes. :)

@mioksf Before this drama, their popularity wasn't that high and both are playing leads for the first time. don't think they have the clout to reject without any consequences. A female actress actually is more vulnerable to peer pressure as the majority of kdramas are male-centred and fans are predominantly female. 

• Like 17

Omo, what is happening to me?? If I'm not watching MDBC or actively participating in the MDBC forum, I'm listening to the MDBC OSTs! Is there a cure for this?! :crazy:

So, do y'all think that RO will reveal to CP that she is the rebel's daughter at the opening scene of episode 13? If he won't hear it from her,  I bet he's still going to find out during this episode.. Poor Lee Yeong, he's the last to know (again) considering BY and YS are already cognizant of RO's parentage.

• Like 22

For The new Posters here, Just want to kindly inform you all that there are separate Threads for our leads. Its OK to discuss about Each actor(a lil bit of their roles/personal lives, apart/far away from MDBC) but A detailed discussion of Individual actors should be discussed in the Actor' thread(Soompi rules).

For Park Bogum fans, Check HERE

For Kim Yoojung Fans, Check HERE

Hoping that Kwak dongyeong and Jinyoung will have their own personal Actor' thread soon. :)

• Like 19

Love thr insights by jilia and after your explanation the song indeed seems v apt. Totally no knowledge of korean language so can only understand the english words of "love is over". 

Work has been awfully busy so no time to come in to post. This forum is amazing, moving at lightning speed. I like the last two episodes just aired and the progress is fast! With only 6 more episofes, i think i worry more about how to fill my post mdbc void. Probably i will  marathon and rewatch.

• Like 19

9 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The magnetism of this thread is too strong that I have been supporting the Moonlighters the whole day by clicking my itchy fingers on the "LIKE" button plus the real disappointment was in myself(like CP, when he was angry with RO, he was actually angrier with himself...haha) for being trolled so badly by the pictures released before the episode.... "I should have known better" kept ringing in my ears...when I watched the live streaming last night. ....LOL at myself....... I still think the bun concept identified by some creative moonlighters here was so cool if they have adopted that in Ep 12.....no real skinship but allow Ra On to resume her beauty as a woman and figuratively as Lee Yeong's woman when the two are privately together.... I do not think the moonlighters are hard-core byuntae club who are eagerly waiting for senseless skinship scenes but .we are the cultured literature type of byuntae club who appreciates an artistic way of conveying love. That is why YS is doing such a great job and our hearts are all melted by him.....HE WAS MY MAN FROM DAY ONE, the eyes that penetrate the soul and the charming smile that kills and melts at the same time!... In short...we are DIE-HARD ROMANTICS!!! LOL But like I say before I ban myself from posting that I do appreciate the alternative offered in Ep 12 such as the rain...the carrying of RO, the backhug, the caressing off hands with heads lying on the table and all the love-filled stares they have for each other.

@Bambiina...you lived up to your name as the President, love your post in expressing the sentiments so crystal-clear.

@pyoyong  As usual, your sense of humour in your post is absolutely hilarious....don't think anyone can read without breaking into aches of laughter......dead cupids and drinking in heaven bar....really take my hat off your creative thinking... I felt that I was shot dead for a while but I resurrected so no heavens for me yet.... LOL I still want to talk about Yoon Sung, my hero! :wub::wub::wub:

Dear Friend,

Today, you've make me as one of the world happiest forum citizens. Somewhere in the paragraph you've include me as Die-Hard Romantics people. You know, when I read that, ahhhh you get me girl, you get me! That my sense of humor in every post I made (well almost) is a way for me to express my highest compliments for this drama. I'm glad that somewhere in different part of the world you appreciate this lunatic brain of mine. And that there is no greater joy of me that I can bring you a long in this ship full of laughter while we are crazy in love with this wonderful drama. Because to me, when you love and laugh abundantly you live a beautiful life. Big Hug !

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

Dear Friend,

Today, you've make me as one of the world happiest forum citizens. Somewhere in the paragraph you've include me as Die-Hard Romantics people. You know, when I read that, ahhhh you get me girl, you get me! That my sense of humor in every post I made (well almost) is a way for me to express my highest compliments for this drama. I'm glad that somewhere in different part of the world you appreciate this lunatic brain of mine. And that there is no greater joy of me that I can bring you a long in this ship full of laughter while we are crazy in love with this wonderful drama. Because to me, when you love and laugh abundantly you live a beautiful life. Big Hug !

Chingu dear, the feeling is mutual...I love to read your funny posts and laugh my head off...no better way to spend my day than laugh laugh laugh.... you make my day too!  Big Hug to you too! :blush:  Thanks to MDBC that I meet you here!

• Like 19