[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 minutes ago, febz said:

"Reaction gifs from now on are allowed at K-Dramas & Movies as long as the size of each gif does not exceed 5 MB" .

Heh?? so all this time it's unallowed?:blink: then I'm mostly always break the rules :lol:. I thought just don't quote others picture. Sometimes I think some of the rules delimit people's creativity :huh: but quite understandable reminding many subjects in the soompi forum.

"HAPPY 700TH PAGES too Moonlighters":lol::wub:. We using NOS for maximizing the speed :D. Anyway thank you dear Jillia for the information;)

SO THAT'S WHY!!!!!!! Aigoooo, here I am thinking where all the mods have gone, coz I practically have been trashing this thread with galizion of reaction gifs.  Previously in other drama threads, mods were so very very strict about not allowing reaction gifs. But they must have realized that drama threads without reactions gifs is like soup without salt. Bland. plain.

Gooosh... then I have been feeling guilty for nothing! hehehheheh..

THANK YOU, MODS!!! THANK YOU, SOOMPI!!!! YOU ARE THE BEEEEEEST!

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

SO THAT'S WHY!!!!!!! Aigoooo, here I am thinking where all the mods have gone, coz I practically have been trashing this thread with galizion of reaction gifs.  Previously in other drama threads, mods were so very very strict about not allowing reaction gifs. But they must have realized that drama threads without reactions gifs is like soup without salt. Bland. plain.

You also don't know chingu? it's quite funny because I realized it when I quoted first picture from you :D, then the moderators warn me because of the picture. Well just look at the rules already makes me headache:astonished:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, febz said:

You also don't know chingu? it's quite funny because I realized it when I quoted first picture from you :D, then the moderators warn me because of the picture. Well just look at the rules already makes me headache:astonished:

I truly had no idea that they decided to bend the rules. I have once lived the Soompi era when even breathing was difficult..hehehhe... joking.

It's because I depend a loooooot on reaction gifs. I'm not good with words like many of our chingudeul here, so I mostly go visual to express what I feel.

People say, one picture is worth a thousand words. Then one gif worth 100000 words. Hhehehhehe..

• Like 19

Can someone please confirm if my interpretation is correct?

I noticed the importance and relevance of the meanings of the names of the people and the places (such as Ra On,  and the poop palace).  So I was thinking that the same is true for Jahyeondang.  I forgot where I read it, but I think it's some kind of Penance Hall and is also claimed to be a ghost house.

So metaphorically... the Jahyeondang trio is living with ghosts (of their pasts) and with suffering... But being together makes it bearable for them.  Not only that, but they all give a little something to help each other.  That while most people see it as penance or suffering or even ghost-filled, these three see it as a bright home.  There's the brave flower prince who's the moonlight (brave, flower and moonlight as per wikipedia is said to be associated with Yeong's name- but I have no idea if this is accurate)... There's the virtuous soldier... and there's the third "boy" who gives them joy.  It seems that they all have brightness in each one of them...

I'm not sure if my interpretation is correct.  But if it's somehow near to the accurate meaning that the show connotes, it's subtly poetic. :)

• Like 20

35 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
But they're really saying I love you.

I hear baby's cry, and I watched them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know 
Yes, I think to myself what a wonderful world.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, syeramy said:

credit: dramabeans

YS-ahhh...

you such a bad as* last night.

I know your future

You do not belong to RO..or any other woman in Joseon

Because

You belong to me.....

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

kih kih kih

gurumi12-00700.jpg

@tiendoank @lovehbhjw2013 @Earth2KatyD117 @charliew seems Yoon Sung-ie's fan club is growing :) 

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

MMDxk.gif

I did it myyyyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaaaaay.....

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

I truly had no idea that they decided to bend the rules. I have once lived the Soompi era when even breathing was difficult..hehehhe... joking.

It's because I depend a loooooot on reaction gifs. I'm not good with words like many of our chingudeul here, so I mostly go visual to express what I feel.

People say, one picture is worth a thousand words. Then one gif worth 100000 words. Hhehehhehe..

Agree with you chingu

It also worth of at least 1.000 kb too:P :D

• Like 13

4 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

not sure whether I should be sharing this strip here ....? Hmm...

I'm with you loving both KD.:wub: So, it was a very "emotionally drained" experience for this week's episodes but that is to be expected when one is so invested in it.  

Enjoying reading recaps, character's analysis, fan arts etc in both threads especially yours. ;)

• Like 12

maxresdefault.jpg

This may be late but I would like thank all of you for your hard work in contributing live recaps, thoughts, opinions etc about this drama.  I was unable to watch the last two episodes but reading this thread makes me appreciate this drama even more. Our OTP is getting cuter and cuter in my eyes....

Thanks again everyone :):)

• Like 23